Welcome to the APBWeb.
    jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator

Season 4 Week Three Results

Game of the Week:
    In this highly anticipated matchup between former 2 time league champion, the Minnesota Maulers, and the league commissioner, the Carolina Cripplers, the result was............A TIE. The Cripplers only needed 3 points from Jonathan Stewart to defeat their arch nemsis Maulers, but Stewart only managed 2 points, in what was a uncharacteristically low scoring week for him. The final score was 67-67.

Junkyard Dawgs 75
    OneTimeK9 74

Zygi's Love Boat 70
    Reca 80

Mike's Cardinals 83
    essex Thunder 101

Fluffnuggets 112
    Swamp Critters 94

Thus far, essex Thunder is leading the league with a 2-1 record, followed by the Maulers as a result of their tie this week. The Maulers are 2-0-1.
    Reca and the Fluffnuggets are 2-1, followed by the Cripplers at 0-1-2, OneTimeK9, Zgyi's Love Boat, Swamp Critters, Mike's Cardinals, and Junkyard Dawgs bring up the rear (6th-10th) with a 1-2 record.

See you next week!
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Dirk is offline Banned
    I'm looking forward to actually winning a game for once, instead of tie.

P.S. - To those who counted me out against Josh, go fuck yourself.

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    P.S. - To those who counted me out against Josh, go fuck yourself.
    You may not have lost to me, but you still have yet to beat me.
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Dirk is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jmur5074 View Post
    You may not have lost to me, but you still have yet to beat me.

Yeah, read the last part of my last post.

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    and im the only undefeated team left (thanks to my mystery point in week 1 that led me to a tie)...plus im not foreseeing a loss any time soon.
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Dirk is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    and im the only undefeated team left (thanks to my mystery point in week 1 that led me to a tie)...

WRONG! The Minnesota Maulers are also undefeated, and tied with me last week.

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    WRONG! The Minnesota Maulers are also undefeated, and tied with me last week.
    yeah, that was an oversight on my part.
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Thread Information