OneTimeK9 82
    essex thunder 120

Game 4
    Junkyard Dawgs 105
    Reca 98

Game 5
    Minnesota Maulers 97
    Swamp Critters 93

In this week, an up and coming Team Reca fell to last year's champion Junkyard Dawgs, essex thunder continued their domination, and the Mauler's barely squeaked out a win over the Swamp Critter's.

Current Standings:
    essex thunder 7-1-1
    Minnesota Maulers 6-2-1
    Junkyard Dawgs 5-4-0
    Carolina Cripplers 4-3-2
    Reca 4-4-1
    Mike's Cardinals 4-5-0
    OneTimeK9 4-5-0
    Fluffnuggets 3-5-1
    Swamp Critters 3-6-0
    Zygi's Love Boat 2-7-0
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Dirk is offline Banned
    And look who is quietly in 4th place, winning 4 of there last 5 games. Ahead of "an up and coming Team Reca" (who is only 2-2-1 in his last 5 games ). But I guess "up and coming" is subjective.

Yes, it's the the same team that will beat Essex Thunder (Tapout) this week....the Cripplers!

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post

Yes, it's the the same team that will beat Essex Thunder (Tapout) this week....the Cripplers!
    ok, lets not get ahead of ourselves here...i lost once, in a fluke where i sat three guys who combined for over 100 points. and i tied once, in a fluke where your defense dropped 40 on me. other than that, ive been rolling pretty steady. ive also made the fewest waiver moves other than 1timek9 who has yet to log into the site i think. that says a lot about how strong my team has been from the get go. i will say that your team has been improving as the weeks pass, but lets not kid ourselves, we all know who the true giant is here.

Red knight rules! Blue knight sucks!
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Thread Information