No breakfast, oops.

Lunch:
    Blackened Mahi mahi
    butter peas
    cheese grits
    banana pudding

Dinner:
    Chicken, rice, and vegetable stir fry

Same exercises using the medicine ball, treadmill, and the weight of my own fat ass.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Breakfast: 1 cup of carrot juice, 1 banana
    Lunch: 1 cup of apple juice, dumplings, boiled soybeans
    Dinner: 1 cup of apple juice, dumplings, boiled soybeans (left over from lunch )

Exercise: 3 hours walking

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Breakfast - Sugar free Red Bull, coffee, pop tart.
    Lunch - Jerk wings, diet coke, and corn and crab bisque.
    Supper - Party finger sandwiches and other hors dourves (went to a small christmas party) with sprite.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

pgg
    pgg is online now Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    My God, You guys eat so little. I would waste away
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pgg View Post
    My God, You guys eat so little. I would waste away
    Brother, I got reserves.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

pgg
    pgg is online now Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    My meals for yesterday..
    1 banana
    a large order of buffalo wings with extra hot sauce
    mashed potatoes
    mix veggies
    steak cooked rare
    an ex-large pizza (pepperoni )
    another steak
    a few handfulls of peanuts
    chips with artichoke dip

exercise. I ran the dogs for 2 hours, fed a bale of hay to the critters, and moved a table and chairs for a friend (the downside of having pickups)
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    B: English muffin with egg and cheese

L: Deli roasted chicken breast sandwich on sour dough, coleslaw, baked lays

D: Whole wheat spaghetti

Exercise:

1 set of 25 push ups throughout the day in duty gear (don't remember how many times)

Medicine ball fun again including the dreaded medicine ball push ups
    Body weight squats using the ball
    Sit ups using the ball
    20 min. cardio (like a dumbass I upped the sprints to 8mph) 1 min intervals

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Breakfast: 1 cup of apple juice, 1 bowl of oatmeal
    Lunch: 1 cup of apple juice, vegetarian fresh summer rolls with mushrooms, lettuce, greens, and peanut sauce
    Dinner: 1 cup of carrot juice, 1 apple, 1 bowl of teriyaki chicken (sorry, chicken, but I needed the protein )

Exercise: 3 hours of walking

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Believe it or not I have not forgotten the journal. I've eaten fairly well minus one day of lunch that included Mexican. Workouts have been the same as above.

Back on Christmas Eve with time to post.

Christmas Brunch Southern Style
    Homemade Biscuits
    Homemade Gravy
    Eggs
    Bacon
    Summer Sausage
    Strawberry Preserves

That was at about 1030hrs

Nothing till after the workout

Medicine Ball workout again, body weight squats using the ball, push ups using the ball, Russian Twists, curls, overhead extensions, and I added this little ass kicker:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Sd61AU-COo"]YouTube - AAA Abs - Best Fat Loss Bodyweight Interval Workouts[/ame]

Finished off with 20 min of cardio low to high intensity.

Roasted Chicken sandwich and some coleslaw

100 oz of water throughout the day.

Built a house and kitchen set in Santa's workshop.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Took Christmas off

Day after,

So far a small portion of left overs. Before I enjoyed that I hit the medicine ball workout again.

Going to hit the treadmill tonight.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    B: Protein shake

L: Ham and cheese sandwich on sour dough w/ baked Lay's chip's

D: Smoked Sausage and sauerkraut

100 oz of water

My usual medicine ball workout added some cruches, and the core interval stuff from the earlier video.
    20 hard minutes on the treadmill

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    No exercise today as it is my long day due to City Council Meetings. My calorie intake was reduced to compensate. Not to mention a rather nasty case of the trots. I lost five pounds today.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    No exercise today as it is my long day due to City Council Meetings. My calorie intake was reduced to compensate. Not to mention a rather nasty case of the trots. I lost five pounds today.
    City Council Meetings do that to me too.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    B: Egg and cheese English muffin

L: Ham and cheese sandwich and pasta with broccoli (1cup)

D: Broke down and a couple slices of pizza
    Plenty of water today

Workout

Made up for the pizza with a 2.15 miles on the treadmill
    Medicine ball workout as usual

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Same as yesterday. Upped the run to 2.25 miles this time doing sprints up to 7mph and jogs at 4.5mph.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Taking the day off from exercise. The eating is still kept in check on off days. However, I am enjoying some Sam Adams Winter Lager this evening for the New Year.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    2.3 miles of interval running.

Illiy is offline Corporal
    Making the state send me retirement checks for as long as possible.
    Ha! Great motivation...
    FIGHT ON!

When my kind come to rule this planet your name shall be put on a list, a protected list, and no harm shall come to you.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Well, well, a BCS Title game sure can take the motivation right out of ya. Have no fear, I am back in the saddle.

2.25 miles of interval training

Medicine ball workout.

Not going to lie, I'm hurting and feeling better all at the same time. It is harder to start back than to keep going.

pharmer is offline Legal Dealer
    Well now, I'll see if I can't start doing this too, especially since I've been slacking the last 2 weeks:
    B- large bowl of oatmeal.
    L- Smoked chicken breast
    S- Salad, bowl of mom's chilli, and desert (bad, i know...)

Gym: 21 minutes eliptical, Dumb bell press, seated back row, chest flys, laying back row, several ab and oblique exercises...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information