Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Daily Journal

ARJJ is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Tonight was leg and cardio night. I hit a PR on the treadmill--40 minutes alternating fast walk and running. 3.4 miles and 425 calories! Woohoo!

Finished it up with 3 sets each (no rest in between) of leg curls, leg extensions, and seated calf raises.

Now I'm hungry...time for some milk and nuts.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    2.4 miles interval training

Push Ups

Body Squats with MB

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

pharmer is offline Legal Dealer
    36 min cardio.
    Shoulder day: Reverse dumb bell military press; don't know what you call em, but use lat pull down- standing, arms extended out strait, push down keeping arms strait; front raises; side raises; reverse flys; shrugs;
    Abs

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Guys this is why we need to get in shape:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qo2hF5S0a8o&NR=1]YouTube - Hot 40 Min. Workout - Part 2[/ame]

Sweet Jesus!!!

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Geez if I were built like that I would retire and stay home and begin my life as a hermit.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

38 min cardio: elip machine, burned 560 calories
    Back and Chest day: dumb bell bench press, seated rows, incline press, laying incline rows, cable flies (from below, horizontal, and from above) incline cable press, obliques

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Guys this is why we need to get in shape:

YouTube - Hot 40 Min. Workout - Part 2

Sweet Jesus!!!
    So you can turn into a nice looking woman?

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    2.3 miles interval training.

Then Red Dawn came on, had to go full bore on the calisthenics and medicine ball work. In pain now.

46 min elip 665 callories
    Abs and obliques (chest still a little sore...haha)

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I cleaned horse stalls and bucked hay today before going to work
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    I ate a spinach, tomato, mushroom, avacado and baked chicken salad with low cal/fat dressing before I went to work. Then I went to work and was tempted to have a butterscotch blondie brownie...so I ate that for dinner.

Today I am going hiking...tomorrow the gym...

NO MORE SWEETS damn it. I am getting better but still....geesh..I need a babysitter.

Well, I set the alarm to get up and go to the gym this morning, but my head told me that it hadn't had enough sleep and would make me pay all day if I got up... Hittin it tomorrow for sure though.

Cardio: 50 minutes on the elip, 725 cals

Bi's, Tri's and abs

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Taking tonight off. I will hit the training center Thursday before I am scheduled to teach. It will be hardcore.

Light cardio tonight due to LEG WORKOUTS...

snuffy2202 is offline JUST ANOTHER TEQUILA SUNRISE
    Verified LEO
    P90X workout in the morning. Damn, that was hard!

Breakfast: Cheerios w/Banana, OJ, Coffee
    Lunch: Left over Spaghetti, Unsweet Tea with Equal
    Dinner: Zaxby's Salad with Buffaloed Chicken

After work (at 2300 hrs) 30 minute run/walk on treadmill

One, yes one beer and some peanuts.
    The strongest reason for the people to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against the tyranny of government.
    -Thomas Jefferson

That is why our masters in Washington are so anxious to disarm us. They are not afraid of criminals. They are afraid of a populace which cannot be subdued by tyrants. Jeff Cooper'

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Well yesterday was tough. 20 min on the elip
    Lunges with two 15lb dumbells
    Thrusters from crossfit:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr_1gqoatcs]YouTube - Jerry Hill's CrossFit OldTown : Barbell Thruster[/ame]

Lat pulls
    Rows
    Dips
    and finished off with hyperextensions:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zz51dzcfBuE]YouTube - Muscle Building With Free Weights : How to Strengthen Lower-Back Muscles[/ame]

Today:
    2.3 miles interval training on the treadmill
    Medicine ball work
    MB push ups

Cardio: 25 min on elip machine, mostly just to loosen up the legs 350 cal
    Just had time for abs and obliques

ARJJ is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Skipped out on posting a couple of days. Thursday night was calisthenics and some light lifting: Pushups, pullups, dumbell presses, dips, and some hammer curls.

Last night was 42 minutes on the treadmill, fast walk/run (shin splints are going crazy again), 373 calories. Then three sets each of leg extensions, curls, and calf raises. In between those was some ab work and a few sets of pushups.

Took tonight off...a few 12 oz. curls was it.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Calisthenics and Medicine Ball work. I cut calories today so it was harder than normal.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information