Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO

INSANITY with Shaun T!!

Ok, I just start this 60 day workout program..only on day 2..holy INSANE!
    How many heard of this workout program
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Never heard of it. Why am I not surprised that you are attracted to a program called "insanity"?

I looked it over and it looks pretty intense.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidp24 View Post
    Never heard of it. Why am I not surprised that you are attracted to a program called "insanity"?

I looked it over and it looks pretty intense.
    LOL..it really is intense..non stop of 40 mins..you shold give it a shot
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    I've heard a lot about it from my p90x friends....it sounds fun to me!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

depdog is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    I've been doing insanity for a few weeks. I am only doing it on my cardio days. What a workout.
    If you have no capacity for violence then you are a healthy productive citizen, a sheep. If you have a capacity for violence and no empathy for your fellow citizens, then you have defined an aggressive sociopath, a wolf. But what if you have a capacity for violence, and a deep love for your fellow citizens? What do you have then? A sheepdog, a warrior, someone who is walking the hero's path. Someone who can walk into the heart of darkness, into the universal human phobia, and walk out unscathed." "The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence. The difference, though, is that the sheepdog must not, cannot and will not ever harm the sheep. Any sheepdog who intentionally harms the lowliest little lamb will be punished and removed. The world cannot work any other way, at least not in a representative democracy or a republic such as ours."
    -Lt. Col. Dave Grossman, U.S. Army (Ret.)

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    when I 'm done with my first round of X in 2 weeks I'm going to do Insanity....can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by depdog View Post
    I've been doing insanity for a few weeks. I am only doing it on my cardio days. What a workout.

Definitely a great workout for cardio..High intensity

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    when I 'm done with my first round of X in 2 weeks I'm going to do Insanity....can't wait!

You're going to love it..I've never done the X but from what I hear the INSANITY makes the X look like a walk in the park.

I just started week 2..doesn't get any easier!

incustody1015 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    I did P90x for almost the entire 90days and I've seen great results. However, I stopped to due new baby. I'm about to start back up with INSANITY... RESIDENT SMART ASS keep me posted on what you think.
    INCUSTODY1015

"You know what makes me sad.... YOU DO!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD CHUG ON OVER TO MAMBE PAMBE LAND WHERE MAYBE WE COULD FIND SOME SELF-CONFIDENCE FOR YOU, YOU JACK WAGON" R. Lee Ermy (geico commercial)

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by incustody1015 View Post
    I did P90x for almost the entire 90days and I've seen great results. However, I stopped to due new baby. I'm about to start back up with INSANITY... RESIDENT SMART ASS keep me posted on what you think.
    Congrats on the new baby...

I'll definitely keep you posted...So far loving it..definitely not boring due to the high intensity

Thread Information