Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: 2011 NC

McCrackhd is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO

2011 NC

Who's your pick for the NC this year?

I'm gonna say FSU and Boise. They both play in easy enough conferences to make it through undefeated, and Boise will have to play some quality teams this year. If BSU goes undefeated, they are starting high enough that they will get a shot. I see everyone else losing at some point this year.
    YOUR ATTENTION, DO I F@#%ING HAVE IT?

I swear to Christ, if I survive this I'm gonna dance a jig!

RMFT-Bama fans get it

The views and opinions expressed on this site are not mine. They belong to my alter ego, Mathazar. Therefore, only Mathazar and his two brothers should be held responsible for the crap that is posted on this site under my name.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Smoking that McCrackhd again?

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

McCrackhd is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    I want Bama to win it, just thought I'd make a crazy prediction. It would be simple for me to say Bama.
    YOUR ATTENTION, DO I F@#%ING HAVE IT?

I swear to Christ, if I survive this I'm gonna dance a jig!

RMFT-Bama fans get it

The views and opinions expressed on this site are not mine. They belong to my alter ego, Mathazar. Therefore, only Mathazar and his two brothers should be held responsible for the crap that is posted on this site under my name.

luckyme is offline The bastard you love, the hero you hate
    Verified LEO
    Crazy prediction? I'll say Auburn to repeat.

Seriously, I like bama for it, if not them then someone outside the sec for sure. Hopefully not one of these one shot teams, tcu has already lost and I'm hoping Boise follows suite.

It would be cool to have 3 NC's in a row in the state.

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    I'll pick who I always pick.

Texas.

Eat my balls, especially Five-O, who has the benefit of basking in the glory of the asterisk National Championship a couple of years ago, won against a Texas team playing with their backup QB that still nearly lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I'll pick who I always pick.

Texas.

Eat my balls, especially Five-O, who has the benefit of basking in the glory of the asterisk National Championship a couple of years ago, won against a Texas team playing with their backup QB that still nearly lost.
    *Texass's QB was a pussy

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    *Texass's QB was a pussy
    I should put you in the Holding Cell for that....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    I agree Boise has a very good shot of going undefeated this year, however, I still don't think they will make it to the NC game without some help. Boise has nowhere to go but down, IMO. I see a 1 lose SEC Champion once again taking their place if it plays out that way. I won't feel sorry for them if they get looked over either.....play more than one team a year, that actually has a pulse, if you want to be respected enough to play for all the marbles.

I think Bama has a pretty good shot at being undefeated come years end. I'm looking forward to their game this weekend against Penn State. They have a pretty tough schedule ahead of them but I don't see them dropping more than one.

FSU has a realistic shot of being undefeated if they can get past chOklahoma next week. After that it's smooth sailing until Florida. I believe they will drop one of those two, or both.

chOklahoma also has a pretty tough schedule ahead. That #1 ranking is going to be real hard for them to hold on to.

I believe LSU has a shot also, but that may be my want for them to win more than what they will do. Realistically, I think LSU will drop one or two down the road. Their schedule is brutal and the defense will keep them in most games, but for them to have a realistic shot, in my eyes, the passing game better get on track real soon.

Too early for me to give any type of prediction I would be willing to place money on. The good teams haven't played enough good teams yet. Right now I'm thinking Bama vs FSU or chOklahoma. Either way, Bama wins decisively.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I would not mind seeing LSU or Bama getting a shot to beat Boise St. like a rented mule in front of everyone.

Thread Information