Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    keith720 is online now Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    One had a seniority pin from 1966 and the other from 1968. Last names of McBride and Stoner. They were a couple of characters! I even talked about a couple people that I knew from your county that they knew!
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

Bjohnson63 is offline King of the Shit Bucket
    Verified LEO
    haha... yup duane, and darrell . They are both retired, but do transports for us. The short one with glasses is another guy, but he must not have been transporting yesterday. Its funny, we had a call with Darrel a few months back, had a peeping tom outside his window LOL. If you saw his skinny old body you would find this hilarious. Anyways, he went running outside with his pistol tucked in his belt after the guy. No badge, no cuffs, nothing... I have no doubt in my mind what so ever if he had found the guy... he woulda shot em LOL. Thats just they way he is. He was our Sheriff about 20 years ago, and he'll talk your ear off about it too.

keith720 is online now Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bjohnson63 View Post
    haha... yup duane, and darrell . They are both retired, but do transports for us. The short one with glasses is another guy, but he must not have been transporting yesterday. Its funny, we had a call with Darrel a few months back, had a peeping tom outside his window LOL. If you saw his skinny old body you would find this hilarious. Anyways, he went running outside with his pistol tucked in his belt after the guy. No badge, no cuffs, nothing... I have no doubt in my mind what so ever if he had found the guy... he woulda shot em LOL. Thats just they way he is. He was our Sheriff about 20 years ago, and he'll talk your ear off about it too.
    They were both a couple of talkers. The intake Sgt. opened and closed the sally port garage doors three times waiting for them to leave! It seemed like everytime they were getting in the car, they'd bring up something new to talk about. I heard about all the Chinese places they stop for food and for the big guy, that seemed to be the high light of the job! I enjoyed talking with them.
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

Checkman is offline What's the nearest cross street?
    Verified LEO
    Yesterday the chief walked up to me and told me my weight loss was amazing. He wanted to know how I felt and what I did. I told him I felt better and told him how it has taken me eleven months to get where I am at. No fad diets. No crash dieting. He was impressed, but I got the impression that he was looking for a new diet. It's good to know that admin did notice (admin is very big on fitness at my department) and that the chief fights the battle himself. Sometimes it feels like admin only notices the negatives.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    That's great! :sheep:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information