Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Introducing ChrisFit

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Ready for tomorrow already? Behold the email I just got from Sergeant Chris:

In case you did not complete today’s workout yet, the suck factor is high but it can be done in around 20 minutes. Here is tomorrows and it is glorious.

3/16/12

Sets of:
    12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1:

Front squats 95lb

30-35lb dumb bell cling and press

45lb Dumb-bell swings (kettle bell if you have it)

Land mines with 25lb

Knees to elbows

Ladies can lower your weight.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Land mines with 25lb

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    56:42 on the last workout. Got side tracked yesterday and had to do it today by myself. I know that hurt my time. That works out to 78 reps on each movement.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    :sheep:

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Happy Monday:

To help recover from the Friday’s workout.

Dead lifts (185lbs SCRATCH THAT 205LBS) and ring pushups. If you can’t do rings-double up on regular pushups

When 45 dead lifts and ring pushups are an easy day, you're on your way. I'll be finding out if I'm on my way at 1630 central time.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Today would be a good day to get hydrated:

3/20/12

5 rounds:

20 yards each
    bear crawl
    deer hops
    walking man makers
    plank crawl or monkey jumps
    rotating squats
    Sprint 100 yards
    and repeat.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    19:24 on the Above

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    3/21/12

5 rounds for time:

15 pull-ups
    30 push-ups
    40 sit-ups (butterflies* bottoms of feet together, knees out to the side aka Ab Killers see page 1 post #15)
    50 squats

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    35:02

To get rid of the leg cramps someone suggested we hit a 1.5 run afterwards just for fun. That was after:

75 pull ups
    150 push ups
    200 sit ups
    250 body weight squats

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Our medicine ball is 25lbs
    Doubled the dips because I cannot do ring dips yet.
    On the uneven lunges I used a 40lb and 20lb dumbbell alternating hands on each cycle.
    30lb dumbbell with the Russian Twists (think half sit up with feet off the ground your trunk and thighs make a V, now just twist your upper body while holding the weight)
    Log jumps = jumping over an empty bar as fast as you can. You will be ringing wet after you do this trust me.

26:20

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    3/23/12

5 Rounds

10 Plank pushups with lateral movement

30 tabata squats

20 push press 45 lb bar

20 burpees

20 sweepers w/45 lb bar.

I have to hit this one Saturday as child care issues have cut into the workout time today. Someone give this a shot and put a time for me to shoot for.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    What really happened is some staff members gave ChrisFit a shot and came out like a wad of chewed up bubble gum for a couple of days. Your humble Five-0 pressed on.....

3/29/12

For time:

Run 1 lap around training center fence (interior) or 800 m

4 rounds:
    10 tire flips with jumps (flip tire, jump in it, jump out of it, 1, repeat, 2)

20 squats with 45lb plate

30 Eagle abs

Run 1 lap or 800m.

27:44

Some new friends we were introduced to today:

Oh, and 44 year old Sgt. Chris....22:46

Mirror thread: http://www.myalabamaoutdoors.com/sho...eneral-Fitness

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    What really happened is some staff members gave ChrisFit a shot and came out like a wad of chewed up bubble gum for a couple of days. Your humble Five-0 pressed on.....

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    3/30/12

5 rounds:
    15 Pull-ups
    20 - Russian twist
    15 - 95lb push press
    30 back extensions
    20 - 135lb sweepers
    15 – 30lb curls with shoulder press
    10 each leg - Ab (push up position, feet on bench, cross knee to elbow then kick out, change from x-cross to knee to elbow then kick across body)

61:10 I nearly passed out

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    21-15-9 3 diminishing sets

185 lb dead lift
    knees to elbows
    back extensions
    40lb dumbbell squat thrusters

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    And after a long day...

4 rounds for time.

21 Turkish Get Ups (Started with 35lb dumbbell, finished with 20lb)

21 Tire Jumps (Box Jump using this monster)

Run 400 Meters

35:25
    Last edited by Five-0; 05-15-12 at 11:46 PM.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    4/4/12

COMPLETE AS MANY ROUNDS AS POSSIBLE IN 20 MIN:

95lb clean/press x 10
    10pull ups
    20 GHD sit ups.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    4-5-12

As many rounds as you can in 20 minutes.

10 - 95lb overhead squats

10 - Ring Push-ups

10 - 185lb dead lifts

6 complete and through the ring push ups on round 7

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information