Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
    Jeez dude.
    :sheep:

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Still hitting these, but have been to busy to post due to some ongoing cases some of you may have read about.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    Still hitting these, but have been to busy to post due to some ongoing cases some of you may have read about.
    If you get in a foot chase or street fight, you might be able to show off the results of your Chrisfitting!

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    If you get in a foot chase or street fight, you might be able to show off the results of your Chrisfitting!
    Don't think that those of doing this don't think about that. It is nice feeling better and being in shape, but if any of us find ourselves in a bad spot we are increasing our odds of a positive outcome.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Friday the 13th. Typical, for the BFF or otherwise known as Blue Falcon Friday.

4/13/12 Blue Falcon- For time:
    To be completed on a 100 yd course.

The girl’s weight is included. Starting point:

Station1. 10-135lb/185lb dead lifts;
    Station 2, 10-lateral burpees;
    Station 3, 10-30lb/45lb dumbbell swings;
    Station 4, 5-box jumps and 10-dips;
    Station 5, bear crawl 60 ft and crab walk 60 feet;
    Station 6, 30-eagle abs and 30-pushups; Station 7, 20-25lb/45lb front-plate squats.
    Then sprint back to the starting point, which should be 100 yards.

There will be a penalty of 5 monkey jumps for every stoppage of an exercise. Space each station 33 feet apart, except between 5 and 6.

Here are examples. (Lateral burpee)-set up 5 small cones or something to jump over. Start by jumping over the first cone, perform a burpee and continue. Once you complete 5, run back and do it again. The box jumps consist of 3 movements. Start on left side of box, jump onto the box, and then off to the other side. Then jump back over the box, to land at starting point. That is one jump. Perform the dips utilizing the box. The squats are performed holding the plate in front of you, parallel to the ground. The penalties are measured when there is a stoppage of the exercise. The only exceptions are during the eagle abs/pushups. You can rest during abs if your feet do not touch the ground, otherwise, if the feet touch, penalty. The pushups allow you to rest in the up position. Time will be kept at two phases; the first is marked at the completion of the course, the second, after completion of the penalty phase.

8:15 Crab crawl slowed me down. Use gloves, my hands are cut up now.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    4-16-12

This one sounded easy. I puked at the end.

10 Sets for Time

15 - 135lb dead lifts
    15 - pushups

16:30

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    4-16-12

This one sounded easy. I puked at the end.

10 Sets for Time

15 - 135lb dead lifts
    15 - pushups

16:30

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    4/17/12

For time:

25 Walking lunge steps-20lb (each leg)[holding 20lbs in each hand]
    20 Pull-ups
    50 Box jumps-full extension (stand straight up on top of the box)
    20 Ring dips or 40 regular dips
    25 Overhead squats-95lb or 45lb
    20 Knees to elbows
    30 Dumb bell swings-50lb or 35lb
    30 GHD Sit-ups
    20 Hang cleans, 35lb-20lb dumbbells
    25 Back extensions
    30 Wall ball shots, 25lb or 12lb

31:00

Lighter weights were for the the ladies.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    4/18/12

21-15-9:

115lb boys 65 lb girls push press
    butterfly abs
    medicine ball burpees

The burpee is as follows. Ball on deck, drop down perform push up on ball, pick up ball and raise over head. 1 burpee

We have a 15 and 25lb medicine ball. Time to follow this evening.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

The burpee is as follows. Ball on deck, drop down perform push up on ball, pick up ball and raise over head. 1 burpee

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    ELIZABETH
    21-15-9 135LB CLEANS; RING DIPS.

2 ROUNDS. IF YOU CAN’T DO RINGS DOUBLE UP ON REGULAR DIPS.

34:30

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    4/26/12

4 Rounds:

200m run
    30 pushups
    20 log jumps
    15-45 lb db swings
    20 log jumps
    20 barbell abs
    200m run
    Rest 2 minutes between rounds

31:40

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    4-27-12

What the mortals did:

Perform a 10-15 min warm up with a brief run, curls shoulder rolls etc..

4/27/12 For time:
    100 db hang squat clean thrusters 25-35lb
    at each minute do 5 burpees

What I did:
    Bought this axe: http://www2.fiskars.com/Products/Yar...pping-Axe-23.5

Cut down a dead tree.

Cut it into four pieces so I could move it.

Flipped most of the pieces and carried the rest. I feel like I used to in high school after playing in a football game. Daddy is sore.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Well the results are in on my weight loss thus far.

When I started 12 weeks ago:

Why post this in the ChrisFit thread? Simple this was at the six week mark. Notice how my allowance of calories per day just to sustain myself went down (BMR #). Also notice the loss of muscle:

Now at the twelve week mark and at the the five week mark of ChrisFit I can eat more because my muscle mass has gone back up. Almost the same muscle numbers but much less body weight. My weight loss has been almost entirely made up of fat loss. Don't worry about the BMI number. They hate it too, particularly with my body type. Any athletic type person will have a high BMI.

Since I am practically a walking advertisement I have been told I can come back once a month for a free body scan. They are interested in seeing how I do on my own without a weekly check in and how the exercise routine keeps working. They too believe Sergeant Chris is a sadist.

At this point:

-24.1 pounds
    -22.4 pounds of FAT
    Body Fat down 6.9%
    Six inches off my waist, I'm now a 36" waist teetering on a 34"
    My 2 mile run time is down 5 minutes to around 17 minutes. Fit test in June that I will smoke.
    Blood pressure was 106 over 70.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Congratulations! The proof is in the charts!

Buttercup is online now Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    That's awesome, Five-0! Congratulations!

IMGreat101 is offline The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Congrats, Five-0!

Yes, I am jelly.

I am having this for dinner tonight.

http://www.deliaonline.com/recipes/m...au-poivre.html
    To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Great, more protein and less carbs is the way to go. I've lost all this fat and the most eaten two items on my menu have been eggs and bacon. Along with lean ground beef, chicken tenderloins, and protein powder.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Great, more protein and less carbs is the way to go. I've lost all this fat and the most eaten two items on my menu have been eggs and bacon. Along with lean ground beef, chicken tenderloins, and protein powder.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information