Run 800m
    50 Squats
    40 Sit-ups
    Run 1 mile
    50 Squats

25:35

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

IMGreat101 is offline The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    25:35 is my mile time

To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Warm up:
    2 Rounds

5 pull ups
    10 sit-ups
    10 squats
    Then grab a broom handle and perform 10 snatches.

21-18-15-12-9:
    95/65lb Power snatch
    Wall ball shots
    Knees to elbows.
    You can scale the weight up if you are comfortable with performing the snatch.

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    6/8/12

7 Rounds:

7 Hand Stand PushUps
    7 Thrusters 135/95
    7 Knees to elbows
    7 Deadlifts 225/155
    7 Burpees,
    7 KB Swings 53lb/35lb
    7 Pull-ups
    Jenna likes this.

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    :sheep:

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    6/11/12

Warm up: 2 rounds
    5 pull ups,
    10 squats,
    20 sit ups

20 Min AMRAP:
    5 Deadlifts
    5 Hang Cleans
    5 Front Squats
    5 Push Presses
    5 Back Squats

Set aside a separate bar for deadlifts (225lbs). The other 4, pick a weight 95-115lb you can press and utilize it for the remaining exercises.

6 sets + 2 deadlifts in the 20 min for me.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    6/12/12

400m run then:

5 rounds:
    100m shuttle sprint,
    10 toes to bars, (think advanced knees to elbows, more bend and harder)
    20 kb swings #53/35 ,
    30 russian twist #45/35

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    6/13/12

Bench press 3-3-3-3-3

then AMRAP in 15 min:
    6 burpees,
    9 thrusters #95/65,
    12 box jumps

I'll post this morning's PT Test results and my last body scan later tonight. Gaining 3lbs never felt so good.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Well piss, actually had to work this week. That doesn't mean I missed workouts, just that I missed posting them. I did get around to getting another body scan about a week ago. I'll post up the last two for comparison.

This was the one I had taken at the end of the program:

This is the one I had taken about a week ago. I gained 3 lbs of straight muscle and my body fat fell another .1%. I've never been so happy to gain weight. The muscle is all in my chest and shoulders. As the scan shows my arms and legs are leaning out.

I'm sure you are all thinking, "That's great, but how does this help you on the job?" Glad you asked. We just took one of our bi-annual PT Tests this last Wednesday:

Should have pushed myself more on the push ups and sit ups. Stopped with time left on both. Only used one of three attempts on the vertical jump. If I would have known it would be my only category below the 90% I would have gone again.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    6/19/12

Complete 10 Rounds of:

5 Cleans @ 135/95
    10 Pull ups
    20 Wall balls.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    6/20/12

3 rounds:
    Plate burpees
    155/95 lb dead lifts
    box jumps-24/20″
    95/55 lb thruster
    pull-ups.

(In this workout you move from each of five stations after a minute. 1 minute at each exercise.) This is a five-minute round from which a one-minute break is allowed before repeating. The clock does not reset or stop between exercises. On call of “rotate,” move to the next station immediately.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    6/25/12

3 Rounds:
    2:00 on/:20 off.

Box jumps
    Back extensions
    Wall ball then run 400m.
    (2 minutes at each station with the 20 sec. rest before rotating.)

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    6/26/12

Warm up:
    2 rounds – 5 pull ups, 10 squats, 10 sit ups then

4 Rounds for time:
    20 KB swings 53lbs
    10 DB press 40/20
    10 HF push-ups (this is performed by allowing your chest to hit the deck, then pull your hands off the deck, by squeezing your shoulder blades together, then push up).

14:20

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    6/27/12

This should be a quick one for those needing it today. However, we will be outside, so drink up. Check video link below for demo.

e52255e9.mp4 video by 1Bad-SS - Photobucket

5:20

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    6/28/12

5 Rounds:
    20 KB squats 53/35lb
    10 GHD sit ups
    15 wall balls
    10 over bar burpees (both feet take off and land simultaneously as you JUMP over the bar).

Kettle Bell Squat = hold kb at your chest and squat straight down, back straight with you butt going out till your thighs are parallel to the deck.

29:08

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    7/2/12

For Time/

21-15-9

Deadlifts 185/115 lbs
    Push-Ups

Oh you thought it would be that easy? 75 body weight squats after each round.

15:35

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    7/3/12

Warm up:
    20 squats
    20 push-ups
    10 pull ups

WOD:
    4 ROUNDS for time:
    10 Push press 115/65
    20 med ball sit ups (20-25lb ball)
    10 - shoot through with parallettes
    20 box jumps 24/20

30:00 of pure suck!

incustody1015 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Five-O
    I am a little chrisfit retarded however, in the above set of exercises 21/15/9 referred to the number of reps correct? 21/15//9 dead lifts and 21/15/9 pushups?
    INCUSTODY1015

"You know what makes me sad.... YOU DO!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD CHUG ON OVER TO MAMBE PAMBE LAND WHERE MAYBE WE COULD FIND SOME SELF-CONFIDENCE FOR YOU, YOU JACK WAGON" R. Lee Ermy (geico commercial)

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Yes sir 1015.

7/6/12

15/12/9 Reps:

135lb Push Press
    Same bar 135lb Dead Lift
    Burpees

12:50

incustody1015 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    15/12/9
    115lbs just starting out.
    5:36
    INCUSTODY1015

"You know what makes me sad.... YOU DO!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD CHUG ON OVER TO MAMBE PAMBE LAND WHERE MAYBE WE COULD FIND SOME SELF-CONFIDENCE FOR YOU, YOU JACK WAGON" R. Lee Ermy (geico commercial)

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information