Welcome to the APBWeb.
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By JLK

Thread: Supplements for overall health

code3bg is offline Officer First Class
    Verified C/O

Supplements for overall health

What are people on here taking for supplements?

I used to take those crazy ass thermogenic pills pre-workout, but they started making me feel like crap. I like something to take before I work out, something that will get me going and motivated to get started in the gym. At the same time I don't want something that isn't helping me nutritionally, or at least contributing in a good way. Centrum, Mega Men, that stuff is junk in my opinion.

I was taking some stuff for while that was really good, overall it benefited me in my daily life quite well. I will leave the product name out for now. Mainly because I became a distributor for it, to get a cheaper price, and this is not a sales pitch. The only downside to that stuff was that it was a little too expensive for me. It was about $90 a month, they shipped it to you every month. Other than being a little pricey, I loved it. It was great for focus, energy, alertness (basically everything I NEED at work) and it had a shit load of vitamins and fruits. It was a powder that you could mix in whatever you wanted. I prefer a drink over pill form. Anyone here have any experiences with anything that offers those kinds of benefits but maybe isn't as expensive?

JLK
    JLK is offline Protecting Those That Can't Protect Themselves
    Verified LEO
    crack, it gives me the boost i need when i start and the jetters at the end give me that final push.
    rob84, Xiphos and Captain America like this.

"A strong man stands up for himself. A stronger man stands up for others."
    Ben

The old sheriff was attending an awards dinner when a lady commented
    on his wearing his sidearm. "Sheriff, I see you have your pistol. Are you
    expecting trouble?" "No Ma'am. If I were expecting trouble, I would have
    brought my rifle."
    (just stole this one hope you don't mind)

The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they are ignorant,
    it is just that they know so much that isn't so.
    President Ronald Reagan

rob84 is offline Did you press the power button?
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I take a multivitamin and fish oil in the morning, but before a workout, the only thing I take is a spoonful of honey for an energy kick.

www.twitter.com/RobKimble1984
    www.facebook.com/robkimble

incustody1015 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    I have read numerous articles and tried it myself.. a cup of black coffee about 1/2 hour before working out. I did a double espresso instead and it seemed to work for me. Every once and a while I'll take a dose of Assault by Muscle Pharm, but if you are sensitve to niacin it will give you that flush feeling. Just remember the more synthetic it is the harder your liver works. So I've been told anyway....Hope something I rambled about helps
    INCUSTODY1015

"You know what makes me sad.... YOU DO!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD CHUG ON OVER TO MAMBE PAMBE LAND WHERE MAYBE WE COULD FIND SOME SELF-CONFIDENCE FOR YOU, YOU JACK WAGON" R. Lee Ermy (geico commercial)

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

incustody1015 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Oh, and crack helps to... LMAO
    INCUSTODY1015

"You know what makes me sad.... YOU DO!!! MAYBE WE SHOULD CHUG ON OVER TO MAMBE PAMBE LAND WHERE MAYBE WE COULD FIND SOME SELF-CONFIDENCE FOR YOU, YOU JACK WAGON" R. Lee Ermy (geico commercial)

Disclaimer: The opinions given in my signatures DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Thread Information