Welcome to the APBWeb.
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By Wolven
  • 2 Post By Wolven

Thread: Former dogfighter Michael Vick has a dog again

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member

Former dogfighter Michael Vick has a dog again

Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick, who served 18 months in federal prison for bankrolling a deadly dogfighting ring, now has a dog.
    Michael Vick acknowledges he's a dog owner - CNN.com

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    I am still in disbelief that he was not court ordered to never own or be around dogs. The man is a sociopath...glad we reward him with millions of dollars and put him up on a pedastool as someone to look up to. Sickens me...it really does. With him as an example of what a "man" is and should be it is no wonder our children are so confused.

(PS I could go on and on and on...for hours...but I shall refrain lol)
    Buttercup and cwtlady like this.
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Hopefully the dogs bites him. In the nutsack.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

cwtlady is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolven View Post
    I am still in disbelief that he was not court ordered to never own or be around dogs. The man is a sociopath...glad we reward him with millions of dollars and put him up on a pedastool as someone to look up to. Sickens me...it really does. With him as an example of what a "man" is and should be it is no wonder our children are so confused.

(PS I could go on and on and on...for hours...but I shall refrain lol)
    I'm also wondering that too, if pedophiles are ordered to have no contact with children and can't live near schools plus their other restrictions, why is he allowed to own a dog...ever? And don't other criminals have restrictions placed on them?
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/16551-de...l-eron-shannon

Police Officers put themselves at risk for strangers every day. Some do not make it home to their families. Next time you think of saying something negative about the police, remember...YOU are one of the strangers.

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cwtlady View Post
    I'm also wondering that too, if pedophiles are ordered to have no contact with children and can't live near schools plus their other restrictions, why is he allowed to own a dog...ever? And don't other criminals have restrictions placed on them?

Unfortunately it's because the court system can't be bothered supervising the more "minor" and "insignificant" of criminal charges. Here in Louisiana the misdemeanor crime is rarely prosecuted to more than probation so the court system can generate money through fines and fees.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    And what is sad is the breed is so maligned...are you aware that with the exception of one of his dogs...all of them have passed the AKC's Canine Good Citizen Test? Even the ones that were court ordered to stay at Best Friends Animal Sanctuary? Most have been adopted and live with children and other dogs and cats.

And the fact that the Humane Society of the US took him on a tour and made a big deal of how he had changed and was allowed to give children speeches on being kind to animals? Are you f*#%(* kidding me? No man who repeatedly slams a dog on the ground until it is dead, electrocutes dogs when they dont win and buries them half alive etc etc is going to "change".

Oh and he only did it because it was his "culture" and he didnt know better...what a crock of shit.

I feel so sorry for the dog he has...how horrible.
    Last edited by Wolven; 10-13-12 at 06:17 PM. Reason: Got so fired up again, I cant spell lol
    cwtlady and lewisipso like this.
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Did anybody ever even consider that he's been rehabilitated?
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

pgg
    pgg is offline Damnit, I'm hungry again.
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by keith720 View Post
    Did anybody ever even consider that he's been rehabilitated?
    Let me know when you believe that
    'Political Correctness is a doctrine fostered by a
    delusional, illogical liberal minority, and rabidly
    promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which
    holds forth the proposition that it is entirely
    possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!'

A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity. Sigmund Freud

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    No man who repeatedly slams a dog on the ground until it is dead, electrocutes dogs when they dont win and buries them half alive etc etc is going to "change".
    I simply do not believe that this type of behavior is something one recovers from. I'm not aware of a recovered serial killer, child molester or serial rapist. Just my opinion. A person that has this kind of hate in them enjoys releasing it to much. Especially on a weaker species or person.

Oh and he only did it because it was his "culture" and he didnt know better...what a crock of shit.
    A crock of shit indeed. Had he not been checked I would not have been surprised to see him transition to humans eventually.

Thread Information