Results 1 to 1 of 1
05-29-13, 09:14 AM #1
More Colorado kids ate marijuana accidentally after it was legalizedFourteen kids were treated at one Colorado emergency room for accidentally ingesting marijuana after the drug became legal for medical use there in late 2009, according to a new study.
In comparison, no children seen for a possible accidental poisoning had pot in their system in the four years before the change in laws, researchers looking back at ER records found.Wang has been trying to get the latest bill on recreational marijuana use in Colorado to include a requirement of child-resistant packaging. In the meantime, he said people who use the drug for medical or recreational reasons should keep it out of reach of children.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)