Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 261
  1. #201
    Radar's Avatar
    Radar is offline We all bleed blue
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-18-06
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    877
    Rep Power
    1234949
    Now I see once again why I try to stay out of the holding cell. It's where you can easily find all the morons of our society.

    IrrationalMuse, if you think that you can tell me what I can and can't do directly to my face just because you're a taxpaying citizen, well, guess what, I'm a taxpaying citizen too, and my tax paying ass is willing to go order to order against your "orders to me". So shove it. We have a job to do, we do it, and we pay our taxes too, so don't even bother with the "I pay your salary" crap. I pay my salary too, only I pay my salary twice, unlike you. I pay my taxes, and I work for my department, my government, and my paychecks.

    So if you have a problem, go through the proper channels. Contact your local politicians, your state rep, or run for office. But stay the hell out of my face and my coworkers faces, until you have the legal authority to object to the completion of my duties directly to my face, which would be never if you go through the proper channels, because you do not have the right, I'm sorry you are delusional if you think you have that right.

    And if you think you know exactly what a tazer does, how it feels and "work with devices like it all the time" I suggest you stop by for a visit sometime. Any of us would be happy for you to voluntarily request a first hand demonstration so you can experience it for yourself. We had to experience "the ride" for ourselves to be able to carry a tazer. It is not a pleasant experience, yes, but it is an effective tool for law enforcement. It is a means of pain compliance. That's the key word compliance. Stop resisting, start complying, or even better, don't resist the legal process as you are first contacted, obey commands, and you will never have a problem with tazers, batons, or "police brutality" as you would and others like you prefer to view all police work.


    I wish there was a petition list on file of all individuals who feel that the only good cops are dead ones, that all police contact is "unjust".
    It would save so much time if we only needed to protect, help, and serve the individuals who actually appreciated us, or at least are un-opinionated about us. It would be so nice to be able to only help those who desire our help. If you want to tell me to F-off today, then don't call me next week when someone robbed you at gun point. We are here to serve you, whether you like it or not. Our job is to uphold and Enforce the laws, if you choose to break the laws and ordinances set forth to protect the citizenry, our contact with you is of your own making, so don't blame us for your failures in law abiding society.
    Last edited by Radar; 11-27-06 at 12:12 PM.
    Here Speeder, Speeder, Speeder


    "Oderint dum metuant" - Caligula

    "How come you only call me when someone's dead?"

  2. #202
    Crimebytes2's Avatar
    Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    04-14-06
    Location
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Posts
    2,005
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by 1sgkelly View Post
    Well RationalMuse gave me negative rep and told me how much I am wrong; so I guess he showed me. I think I’ll just go over in the corner and cry my eyes out.
    Don't cry, kelly. RationalMuse doesn't stand a chance against you or any cop on LEF! What a POS. Shame on him! How could he? What was he thinking? I'll show him!

  3. #203
    General Patten's Avatar
    General Patten is offline Surgeon General
    Join Date
    06-11-06
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,104
    Rep Power
    37758
    ...it seems I missed a whole lot of nonsense while I was gone... pity...
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:
    Lead is very hazardous to your health.
    Always include Kevlar in your daily diet.


    "I always believe in being prepared, even when I'm dressed in white tie and tails."
    - Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

  4. #204
    Piggybank Cop's Avatar
    Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    Join Date
    05-17-06
    Location
    Richmond VA
    Posts
    2,207
    Rep Power
    645044
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimebytes2 View Post
    Don't cry, kelly. RationalMuse doesn't stand a chance against you or any cop on LEF! What a POS. Shame on him! How could he? What was he thinking? I'll show him!
    Thank you, that makes me feel so much better.



    So take that you ol' rotten muse you.

    We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

    And no you can't have any.

  5. #205
    CopsRCool302 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by General Patten View Post
    2nd that, and I have no badge to take off, so...

    just tell us where you live and well let you take us on, one-on-one, one at a time...

    My money says the first one drops him like a brick, any takers?

    me me me, I want him first PLEASE????????

  6. #206
    RationalMuse is offline Randroid v2.0
    Join Date
    11-27-06
    Location
    Earth...
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur32 View Post
    RationalMuse.....You need to either finish school or go back. No LEO, myself included, is any less equal to any other citizen while in uniform. YOU, the individual citizen, is not our "boss" in any way, shape or form.
    Common law states that the power of government is derived from the body politic which is that of the people. John Locke explained this further in that 'God' [and Nature] gave each [hu]Man the power to Life, Liberty, and Property therein inherent. That is the foundation of our common law and that of the Constitution.


    We are employees of various governmental agencies. These agencies are told by their legislative bodies what the laws are and we are tasked with enforcing them.
    Which are elected by me and every free[hu]man of the population. If we vote to remove the law enforcement system as it is today, then you would have to obey. Unless you're implying you are above the body politic whom the tax dollars come from. Remember, taxiation without representation is an immoral act and against our laws.


    We cannot be "arbiters' in almost any of our activities. Your definition implies an ability on the part of the arbiter to settle a matter according to his "will".
    Tell that to an officer that has to settle a DV issue.

    If LEOs could use their own "will", no citizen would ever have a clear perception of what conduct is legal or illegal. Additionally, government itself has no law enforcement duty to you in particuar, only to society as a whole.
    It does per the Constitution if you accept the Preamble as the precidence of the law.

    We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

    Common defense does not just mean an army, it means law enforcement too. Also the Constitution's foundation is not within a societal sanction, rather the power is vested from each and every human being born on the continent therein [per the proviso given by John Locke]. If you reject this proposition, then you reject the foundation of the Constitution, which is individualism.

    -- RationalMuse

  7. #207
    CopsRCool302 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalMuse View Post
    I don't trust the TASER corporation to explain to me what I personally handle every day for fun. I happen to like to make electronic gadgets and such. I've been hankering for a Telsa coil, but I don't have the space nor the permits [they make too much radio noise] to put one together. So, when you have any electrical arc device, it does indeed paralyze a victim in the minority of cases. Even the taser corp knows this, as do the majority of medical students.

    -- RationalMuse

    Listen you thick headed ding dong, you got busted sometime in your life, maybe it was with a child, maybe it was drugs, maybe you got busted running the the park naked.. whatever it may be, you're dang lucky we have law enforcement, without them and with people like you, there would be more blood on the streets..

    Grow up man, do you think they walk the streets to die? do you think death is their wish? they risk thier lives everyday to keep us all safe, and what about a fallen officers family?

    what about their sons, and daughters? are you so bull headed to tell them that their mom/dad are shit? from what you posted here, im afraid it will go through one ear and out the other becuase you have no brains at all..

    Police puts their lives on the line for you everyday, and if someone does not abide by the law, they must pay, thats the way it is, and thats the way it will always be. SO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!
    Last edited by CopsRCool302; 11-27-06 at 01:38 PM.

  8. #208
    RationalMuse is offline Randroid v2.0
    Join Date
    11-27-06
    Location
    Earth...
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Now I see once again why I try to stay out of the holding cell. It's where you can easily find all the morons of our society.
    Non-sequitur, please stick to the topic.


    IrrationalMuse, if you think that you can tell me what I can and can't do directly to my face just because you're a taxpaying citizen, well, guess what, I'm a taxpaying citizen too, and my tax paying ass is willing to go order to order against your "orders to me".
    If you wear the badge, you must obey the mandate of the people per the common law. Otherwise, do not consider yourself an American, and more importantly do not consider yourself the protector of Liberty.

    So shove it. We have a job to do, we do it, and we pay our taxes too, so don't even bother with the "I pay your salary" crap. I pay my salary too, only I pay my salary twice, unlike you. I pay my taxes, and I work for my department, my government, and my paychecks.
    You don't own the government. The government is inherently unowned in that its function is to impede other individuals from harming other individuals. Beyond that, the government cannot be owned just as common law is not owned by any agency, nor nation.

    So if you have a problem, go through the proper channels. Contact your local politicians, your state rep, or run for office. But stay the hell out of my face and my coworkers faces, until you have the legal authority to object to the completion of my duties directly to my face, which would be never if you go through the proper channels, because you do not have the right, I'm sorry you are delusional if you think you have that right.
    I do by the fact that I form a 'union [read as common law court and/or agency]' with any other citizen(s). That is how our country started and that is how it operates. If you want it otherwise, please move to France, I believe they have the Roman/Napoleonic code, which would suit your authoritarian, anti-American attitude.


    And if you think you know exactly what a tazer does, how it feels and "work with devices like it all the time" I suggest you stop by for a visit sometime. Any of us would be happy for you to voluntarily request a first hand demonstration so you can experience it for yourself.
    And this proves what?

    Stop resisting, start complying, or even better, don't resist the legal process as you are first contacted, obey commands, and you will never have a problem with tazers, batons, or "police brutality" as you would and others like you prefer to view all police work.
    Then explain to me why in most cases law officers do not taser a suspect that merely passively resists? Like in the Operation "Save America" in which protesters violated FEDERAL LAW in the obstruction of Doctor Teller's abortion clinic. They did not pepper spray them. They did not taser them. They simply grabbed them, cuffed them, and put them in the paddy wagon. How do I know this? Because I live in the same town that this occurred. Not only that, I know the individuals that documented it for Doctor Teller and the maggot punks [a group that escorts women safely into such clinics here in Wichita].


    I wish there was a petition list on file of all individuals who feel that the only good cops are dead ones, that all police contact is "unjust".
    It would save so much time if we only needed to protect, help, and serve the individuals who actually appreciated us, or at least are un-opinionated about us. It would be so nice to be able to only help those who desire our help. If you want to tell me to F-off today, then don't call me next week when someone robbed you at gun point. We are here to serve you, whether you like it or not.
    And what does this have to do with my opinion of the situation? Nothing. I never said all law officers are bad. Nor do I completely believe that the given situation discussed here was as bad as most assume. But I do think that it needs to be examined carefully and objectively otherwise there might be more incidents where the misuse of tasers could occur.

    Our job is to uphold and Enforce the laws, if you choose to break the laws and ordinances set forth to protect the citizenry, our contact with you is of your own making, so don't blame us for your failures in law abiding society.
    And what does that have to do with me? Nothing yet again. This only proves that you are being defensive. Granted you have a hell of a time dealing with folks in person and online, but this does not warrant a lashing out at me or anyone else. Remember, I am not here as your enemy, but I am here as a critic. And as a critic, I do maintain a level of civility. I only ask for the same from you in turn.


    -- RationalMuse

  9. #209
    RationalMuse is offline Randroid v2.0
    Join Date
    11-27-06
    Location
    Earth...
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CopsRCool302 View Post
    Listen you thick headed ding dong, you got busted sometime in your life, maybe it was with a child, maybe it was drugs, maybe you got busted running the the park naked.. whatever it may be, you're dang lucky we have law enforcement, without them and with people like you, there would be more blood on the streets..
    Um what does that have to do with anything? In fact I was arrested twice in my life with regard to domestic violence with my father, but neither time was I ever convicted due to the fact that it was mutual aggression [my dad was just quicker to the phone]. Barring that, what does that have to do with the facts of the case? I could be Satan, but the truth can still be spoken by me. Also, the fact you are using an ad hominen as the basis for your argument proves the foundation of the argument is false.


    Grow up man, do you think they walk the streets to die? do you think death is their wish? they risk thier lives everyday to keep us all safe, and what about a fallen officers family?
    No, and where did you get that from what I've posted so far?


    what about their sons, and daughters? are you so bull headed to tell them that their mom/dad are shit? from what you posted here, im afraid it will go through one ear and out the other becuase you have no brains at all..
    What does that have to do with what I have posted so far? Please stick to topic.


    Police puts their lives on the line for you everyday, and if someone does not abide by the law, they must pay, thats the way it is, and thats the way it will always be. SO GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!
    I never made such statements, I suggest you prove your claims or please do not respond.

    -- RationalMuse

  10. #210
    Crimebytes2's Avatar
    Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    04-14-06
    Location
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Posts
    2,005
    Rep Power
    0
    So no one misunderstands who this is directed towards...

    LEO's and supporters alike - there is no sense in arguing with people so stupid they don't know you have the better of them!

  11. #211
    CopsRCool302 Guest
    [QUOTE=RationalMuse;125830]Um what does that have to do with anything? In fact I was arrested twice in my life with regard to domestic violence with my father, but neither time was I ever convicted due to the fact that it was mutual aggression [my dad was just quicker to the phone]. Barring that, what does that have to do with the facts of the case? I could be Satan, but the truth can still be spoken by me. Also, the fact you are using an ad hominen as the basis for your argument proves the foundation of the argument is false.


    No, and where did you get that from what I've posted so far?


    What does that have to do with what I have posted so far? Please stick to topic.




    I never made such statements, I suggest you prove your claims or please do not respond.

    First off numb nuts, was your dad in a wheel chair? I will not respond to you anymore, becuase your only here to make problems, so go get screwed, if ever you like to meet, your ass is mine.

    all the worst wishes

  12. #212
    RationalMuse is offline Randroid v2.0
    Join Date
    11-27-06
    Location
    Earth...
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by CopsRCool302 View Post
    First off numb nuts, was your dad in a wheel chair? I will not respond to you anymore, becuase your only here to make problems, so go get screwed, if ever you like to meet, your ass is mine.
    Again, ad hominen which is not even a valid argument. It's a fallacy for a reason, I suggest you pick up David Kelley's textbook on logic. I can give you the Amazon ID code if you would like a copy.

    Other than that, if you are a law officer, then you know that you have violated the law with your threat, which is assault and therefore a felony charge. If you have anything valid to say, please do so. Otherwise, you have just been served.

    -- RationalMuse [Ex-Law student]

  13. #213
    RationalMuse is offline Randroid v2.0
    Join Date
    11-27-06
    Location
    Earth...
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Plus, you smell bad.

    -- RationalMuse

  14. #214
    Radar's Avatar
    Radar is offline We all bleed blue
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-18-06
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    877
    Rep Power
    1234949
    RationalMuse has just given you 0 reputation point for your post.
    Keep up the good work!

    "Off topic and UnAmerican."
    Ouch! It hurts! It hurts! He swings and he misses...
    neg reps are lame when you've already been served. 0 rep doesn't have weight here.


    And I love the fact that the server for LEF can also distinguish the true feelings of this forum and tells me I should keep up the good work!
    Last edited by Radar; 11-27-06 at 02:10 PM.
    Here Speeder, Speeder, Speeder


    "Oderint dum metuant" - Caligula

    "How come you only call me when someone's dead?"

  15. #215
    RationalMuse is offline Randroid v2.0
    Join Date
    11-27-06
    Location
    Earth...
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Yet you haven't refuted a single point I've made. All you have done is attacked and played strawman fallacies.

    -- RationalMuse

  16. #216
    BigDawg's Avatar
    BigDawg is offline K-9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    06-15-06
    Location
    So. Florida
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    1659715
    Ok Rational let me give this a try. Open your mind just a crack and see if you can follow the bouncing ball here.


    First if taxation with out representation is illegal then go lobby in Washington DC because that is exactly what is happening right now. I know it says that its not supposed to be that way, but that is the way it is. So why arent you and your people go fix them???

    Next yes I do work for the Government body that hired me. And yes that Government body was elected by the people. So I guess you could somewhat make the argument that I work for the people, Ill accept that. But my job is to uphold and enforce the laws that the Government body(s) have enacted and passed. There isnt a Police Officer who will allow a citizen tell him what he should or shouldnt do, because that citizen elected the government body that hired the officer. It doesnt make sence.

    In your rationale if someone breaks the law, say sells illegal drugs. And I see him sell these drugs, or he sells them to me. I have a duty to arrest him and process him. Under your argument, then if there are citizens there, who are my bosses (you say), and they tell me not to arrest him I shouldnt? Sorry but it doesnt work that way. Yes if all the people voted for no more Law Enforcement then we would be out of a job. Personaaly I'm not worried about that ever happening. So when we say we wont listen to the citizens as our bosses, you understand where we are coming from.

    There are times when I am an Arbitrator, but that is not the whole of my job. Im also a counselor, an advisor of the law, etc. Im an arbotrator when there is a dispute and no laws have been broken. If a law was broken I then become an enforcer. You need to understand there is a difference.
    "An Unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Jeff Cooper


    Some people are meant to be the police......Some people are meant to call the police!!!

    "Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it."
    -Ronald Reagan


    " I believe that forgiving them (Terrorist) is God's function. OUR job is to arrange the meeting."
    General Norman Schwartzkopf

    Not all Muslims are Terrorists, but all Terrorists are Muslim.
    (author unknown)


    The statements posted by BigDawg DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, or procedures of the author's employing agency. These statements are the personal opinions of BigDawg only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the user name of BigDawg. The opinions expressed by BigDawg are protected by the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. BigDawg’s messages are intended to invoke thought and discussion among the "Officer Resources" forum community and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author. BigDawg’s posts and any attachments are intended for an adult audience (18+) and may contain strong language, sexual content, nudity, violence, and may be graphic in nature. Some material may be considered offensive; reader discretion is advised. Please note that many of BigDawg’s posts are intended for entertainment value only. BigDawg’s posts are not intended to be used where prohibited by law. Furthermore, BigDawg's posts, and any attachments, may contain information covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner.

  17. #217
    CopsRCool302 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalMuse View Post
    Again, ad hominen which is not even a valid argument. It's a fallacy for a reason, I suggest you pick up David Kelley's textbook on logic. I can give you the Amazon ID code if you would like a copy.

    Other than that, if you are a law officer, then you know that you have violated the law with your threat, which is assault and therefore a felony charge. If you have anything valid to say, please do so. Otherwise, you have just been served.

    -- RationalMuse [Ex-Law student]
    HEY RETARD, have you looked on the right side of your screen, im not a cop, but I support law enforcement.

    why don't you pick up a book of logic and throw away your dollar store book.

    Just from your post, you already show us your a prick, and I look for you to be history.. witch nic will you be using the next time? Barney?

    as far as threats go, Id kick your ass just for the fun of it.

  18. #218
    Crimebytes2's Avatar
    Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    04-14-06
    Location
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Posts
    2,005
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalMuse View Post
    Other than that, if you are a law officer, then you know that you have violated the law with your threat, which is assault and therefore a felony charge. If you have anything valid to say, please do so. Otherwise, you have just been served.


    Quote Originally Posted by RationalMuse View Post
    -- RationalMuse [Ex-Law student]
    Got kicked out, huh?

  19. #219
    RationalMuse is offline Randroid v2.0
    Join Date
    11-27-06
    Location
    Earth...
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    I got a book on logic from last semester, I made an A in the course. Also, you continue to threaten me. If you continue I will report this to my local DA office and pursue legal motions to extract your identity from your ISP for use in a criminal trial. Do you understand me now?

    -- RationalMuse

  20. #220
    RationalMuse is offline Randroid v2.0
    Join Date
    11-27-06
    Location
    Earth...
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimebytes2 View Post
    Got kicked out, huh?
    Got bored, switched to Physics then to Computer Science. Now, I'm a blend between neurology, computer science, philosophy [law, ethics, epistemology and metaphysics], and writing.

    -- RationalMuse

 

 
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 'Cops' entering its 20th season
    By BEB in forum The Gymnasium
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-28-08, 10:40 AM
  2. Hamilton (NJ) cops come to aid of ill student
    By Buttercup in forum In the News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-07, 12:40 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-31-07, 07:36 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-09-07, 05:36 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-06, 04:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •