Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 261
  1. #221
    BigDawg's Avatar
    BigDawg is offline K-9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    06-15-06
    Location
    So. Florida
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    1659729

    Threats

    Quote Originally Posted by RationalMuse View Post
    I got a book on logic from last semester, I made an A in the course. Also, you continue to threaten me. If you continue I will report this to my local DA office and pursue legal motions to extract your identity from your ISP for use in a criminal trial. Do you understand me now?

    -- RationalMuse


    First off I dont condone anyone threatening someone else BUT.......

    In case you havent gotten there yet let me elighten you here too. A verbal threat is a Misdemeanor and only if the person receiving the threat truly believes that the other party is capable and willing to carry it out. Next there isnt a DA in the country that will extradite for a misd, sorry wont happen.

    Even if it was a Felony I dont see any jury in America convicting on it, sence A) he doesnt know you or where you are, or what you look like.
    So B) he is incapable of carrying out the threat.


    You know for a so called EX-law student you dont know your law to well.


    Now why wont you answer my thread???
    "An Unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Jeff Cooper


    Some people are meant to be the police......Some people are meant to call the police!!!

    "Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it."
    -Ronald Reagan


    " I believe that forgiving them (Terrorist) is God's function. OUR job is to arrange the meeting."
    General Norman Schwartzkopf

    Not all Muslims are Terrorists, but all Terrorists are Muslim.
    (author unknown)


    The statements posted by BigDawg DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, or procedures of the author's employing agency. These statements are the personal opinions of BigDawg only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the user name of BigDawg. The opinions expressed by BigDawg are protected by the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. BigDawg’s messages are intended to invoke thought and discussion among the "Officer Resources" forum community and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author. BigDawg’s posts and any attachments are intended for an adult audience (18+) and may contain strong language, sexual content, nudity, violence, and may be graphic in nature. Some material may be considered offensive; reader discretion is advised. Please note that many of BigDawg’s posts are intended for entertainment value only. BigDawg’s posts are not intended to be used where prohibited by law. Furthermore, BigDawg's posts, and any attachments, may contain information covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner.

  2. #222
    gozling's Avatar
    gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    Join Date
    06-28-06
    Location
    O'ahu Hawaii
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    610544
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalMuse View Post
    I got a book on logic from last semester, I made an A in the course. Also, you continue to threaten me. If you continue I will report this to my local DA office and pursue legal motions to extract your identity from your ISP for use in a criminal trial. Do you understand me now?

    -- RationalMuse
    amazing what grade can come while reading Logic For Dummies

    ability, intent and oportunity... understand them and then go to the DA. Other than that its an information report.

    I think you just love to antagonize anyone who will be baited and is emotional in supporting what they feel. You can act all high and mighty but anyone who is arrested for DV against a parent is someone who has no ability to listen.

    I really do wish that the powers that be would get rid of you and your warts so we can just have this place as a supportive forum.
    Differences are one thing and to understand and agree on having them is one thing as well. It is impossible to do this with you and your warty friends because you are making statements that are completely irrational and refuse to have any logic whatsoever...

    spock would be disapointed in all of you

    so...

    go back to your trekkyyyy conventions.
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

    We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

    An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

    His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

  3. #223
    gozling's Avatar
    gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    Join Date
    06-28-06
    Location
    O'ahu Hawaii
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    610544
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg3533 View Post
    First off I dont condone anyone threatening someone else BUT.......

    In case you havent gotten there yet let me elighten you here too. A verbal threat is a Misdemeanor and only if the person receiving the threat truly believes that the other party is capable and willing to carry it out. Next there isnt a DA in the country that will extradite for a misd, sorry wont happen.

    Even if it was a Felony I dont see any jury in America convicting on it, sence A) he doesnt know you or where you are, or what you look like.
    So B) he is incapable of carrying out the threat.


    You know for a so called EX-law student you dont know your law to well.


    Now why wont you answer my thread???
    LMAO i think we wrote this at the same time... yeah.. thank gosh he wont be anyones lawyer anytime soon.. omg that was funny.

    UNDERSTAND ME NOW???? ROFLMAO...
    um....
    *PFFFFSTSSSTT>>>>> laughing so hard soda came out my gnoze*
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

    We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

    An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

    His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

  4. #224
    RationalMuse is offline Randroid v2.0
    Join Date
    11-27-06
    Location
    Earth...
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg3533 View Post
    In case you havent gotten there yet let me elighten you here too. A verbal threat is a Misdemeanor and only if the person receiving the threat truly believes that the other party is capable and willing to carry it out. Next there isnt a DA in the country that will extradite for a misd, sorry wont happen.
    In the state of Kansas it's a felony.


    Even if it was a Felony I dont see any jury in America convicting on it, sence A) he doesnt know you or where you are, or what you look like.
    So B) he is incapable of carrying out the threat.
    Doesn't matter, even under the PATRIOT act it's a crime. Which means the FBI has the right to investigate as well.

    Now why wont you answer my thread???
    What thread?

    -- RationalMuse

  5. #225
    RationalMuse is offline Randroid v2.0
    Join Date
    11-27-06
    Location
    Earth...
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by gozling View Post
    amazing what grade can come while reading Logic For Dummies
    No, Introduction to Logic.


    ability, intent and oportunity... understand them and then go to the DA. Other than that its an information report.
    Nope, not under the PATRIOT act. I wouldn't expect you know that either consider the sheer size that act entails.

    I think you just love to antagonize anyone who will be baited and is emotional in supporting what they feel. You can act all high and mighty but anyone who is arrested for DV against a parent is someone who has no ability to listen.
    And? This is not even about the topic.


    I really do wish that the powers that be would get rid of you and your warts so we can just have this place as a supportive forum.
    It's the right of the site owners to do what they wish. It's their private property.

    Differences are one thing and to understand and agree on having them is one thing as well. It is impossible to do this with you and your warty friends because you are making statements that are completely irrational and refuse to have any logic whatsoever...
    Warty friends? The last time I checked, my IP address was distinct from the other posters, nor did I sanction in my first post the actions of the others whom came here. I think you need to re-read what I posted.

    go back to your trekkyyyy conventions.
    When you take up a constitutional law class, until then you're just another faceless person with a badge.

    -- RationalMuse

  6. #226
    CopsRCool302 Guest
    Hey Guys, I'm sorry if I offended anyone, besides this POS, as Leo's keep me and my family safe from harm and risk their lives for me, than it's my duty to stand up for whats right, and that's to stand up for you all.

    I will end this talk to this retard, but I'm all for you REAL people "LEO'S"

    Be safe!

  7. #227
    gozling's Avatar
    gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    Join Date
    06-28-06
    Location
    O'ahu Hawaii
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    610544
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW DOG View Post
    Just add water and they grow. they're breeding like rabbits.
    that is such an insult to bunnies... bunnies are much more adorable!

    oh the drama
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

    We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

    An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

    His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

  8. #228
    Iron Man's Avatar
    Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!
    Join Date
    12-07-05
    Posts
    1,959
    Rep Power
    130330
    Go Away Troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

  9. #229
    RationalMuse is offline Randroid v2.0
    Join Date
    11-27-06
    Location
    Earth...
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    No, you keep yourself safe. There are no others, then again, you're probably against Individualism, Republicism, and Objective Morality.

    -- RationalMuse

  10. #230
    RationalMuse is offline Randroid v2.0
    Join Date
    11-27-06
    Location
    Earth...
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    Go Away Troll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
    From the fishing term. As a noun, synonymous with flamebait. As a verb, to post controversial or provocative messages in a deliberate attempt to provoke flames.
    teladesign.com/ma-thesis/glossary.html

    Prove that I am a troll. Disagreement is not being trollish. It seems you fail at logic too. Please go by www.objectivism101.com if you need to catch up to the 21st century.

    -- RationalMuse

  11. #231
    Iron Man's Avatar
    Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!
    Join Date
    12-07-05
    Posts
    1,959
    Rep Power
    130330
    Not only do we have an expert on narcotics, we have a self declared expert on Law also!


    How the fuck did we become so privileged....

  12. #232
    BigDawg's Avatar
    BigDawg is offline K-9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    06-15-06
    Location
    So. Florida
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    1659729
    Rational go back up, might even have to go back a page, and see what I wrote. Is it so hard for you to keep up???

    And again the FBI will not waste its time investigating someone who threatens to kick the ass of someone else over the internet. Wow what world do you live in???


    And I take serious fault at someone who calls a fellow LEO an idiot so back OFF. I have been rational with you and havent called you names so there is no need on your part. Weather its implied or out right said.

    I have studied Constitutional Law in college so Im not just another faceless person with a badge. I think you may have slept through alot of your so called Law classes thought from your posts and your understanding of law. Either that or you have some of the worse Professors Ive ever heard of.
    "An Unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Jeff Cooper


    Some people are meant to be the police......Some people are meant to call the police!!!

    "Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it."
    -Ronald Reagan


    " I believe that forgiving them (Terrorist) is God's function. OUR job is to arrange the meeting."
    General Norman Schwartzkopf

    Not all Muslims are Terrorists, but all Terrorists are Muslim.
    (author unknown)


    The statements posted by BigDawg DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, or procedures of the author's employing agency. These statements are the personal opinions of BigDawg only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the user name of BigDawg. The opinions expressed by BigDawg are protected by the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. BigDawg’s messages are intended to invoke thought and discussion among the "Officer Resources" forum community and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author. BigDawg’s posts and any attachments are intended for an adult audience (18+) and may contain strong language, sexual content, nudity, violence, and may be graphic in nature. Some material may be considered offensive; reader discretion is advised. Please note that many of BigDawg’s posts are intended for entertainment value only. BigDawg’s posts are not intended to be used where prohibited by law. Furthermore, BigDawg's posts, and any attachments, may contain information covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner.

  13. #233
    Crimebytes2's Avatar
    Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    04-14-06
    Location
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Posts
    2,005
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalMuse View Post
    Prove that I am a troll.
    He doesn't have to prove anything since you have done it for him!

  14. #234
    Iron Man's Avatar
    Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!
    Join Date
    12-07-05
    Posts
    1,959
    Rep Power
    130330
    Apparently I'll have to prove the sky is blue also.

  15. #235
    Crimebytes2's Avatar
    Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    04-14-06
    Location
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Posts
    2,005
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
    Not only do we have an expert on narcotics, we have a self declared expert on Law also!
    How the fuck did we become so privileged....
    Did someone say BAN? I can't wait to see his response to this one!

  16. #236
    RationalMuse is offline Randroid v2.0
    Join Date
    11-27-06
    Location
    Earth...
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg3533 View Post
    Ok Rational let me give this a try. Open your mind just a crack and see if you can follow the bouncing ball here.
    Shoot.

    First if taxation with out representation is illegal then go lobby in Washington DC because that is exactly what is happening right now. I know it says that its not supposed to be that way, but that is the way it is. So why arent you and your people go fix them???
    I plan to, but I prefer a different method. Primarily my method involves education and out reach to fellow voters on this issue.

    ]Next yes I do work for the Government body that hired me. And yes that Government body was elected by the people. So I guess you could somewhat make the argument that I work for the people, Ill accept that. But my job is to uphold and enforce the laws that the Government body(s) have enacted and passed. There isnt a Police Officer who will allow a citizen tell him what he should or shouldnt do, because that citizen elected the government body that hired the officer. It doesnt make sence.
    The government never passes a single law, that is logically and metaphysically, impossible. The government is the law, and it is the representatives that make the laws. But it is the people that select the representatives [President and Congress, and non-federal judges]. Beyond that it doesn't follow that if a body of citizens form a common law court that you would claim you have authority over them is absurd due to the fact that the Constitution at any time can be suspended by the body politic, being the people [in this case through the Governors, which almost happened in 1996 if you remember they were seeking a Constitutional Convention then], therefore if a common law court at any time forms within your locality and that the majority of the populous reach a conclusion per that common law court, you have to obey if you wish to retain the title as law officer. Otherwise, you have become a rogue agent and therefore an enemy of the Constitution [and the people]. It's really that simple if you acknowledge that all political power is derived from the people individually and on the whole.

    In your rationale if someone breaks the law, say sells illegal drugs. And I see him sell these drugs, or he sells them to me. I have a duty to arrest him and process him. Under your argument, then if there are citizens there, who are my bosses (you say), and they tell me not to arrest him I shouldnt? Sorry but it doesnt work that way. Yes if all the people voted for no more Law Enforcement then we would be out of a job. Personaaly I'm not worried about that ever happening. So when we say we wont listen to the citizens as our bosses, you understand where we are coming from.
    Yes, you shouldn't arrest him/her because doing so is a violation of the US Constitution. The Drug Scheduling Act is known to be in direct violation of the Constitution on the grounds that one owns one's life insomuch that one is a sovereign [being of politically invested power (as a freeman[voter] or a member of the body politic (politician)], if and only if the given action is not in contravention of the definition of negative liberty [the freedom to be left alone if one leaves others alone]. If you understand that point, then you understand where our nation is leading to right now, which is not a good place. Definitely not a good place if we want to uphold the posterity of our ancestors, the Founding Fathers.


    There are times when I am an Arbitrator, but that is not the whole of my job. Im also a counselor, an advisor of the law, etc. Im an arbotrator when there is a dispute and no laws have been broken. If a law was broken I then become an enforcer. You need to understand there is a difference.
    Agreed, but only to a point.

    -- RationalMuse

  17. #237
    Radar's Avatar
    Radar is offline We all bleed blue
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-18-06
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    877
    Rep Power
    1234964
    Yes, you shouldn't arrest him/her because doing so is a violation of the US Constitution. The Drug Scheduling Act is known to be in direct violation of the Constitution on the grounds that one owns one's life insomuch that one is a sovereign [being of politically invested power (as a freeman[voter] or a member of the body politic (politician)], if and only if the given action is not in contravention of the definition of negative liberty [the freedom to be left alone if one leaves others alone]. If you understand that point, then you understand where our nation is leading to right now, which is not a good place. Definitely not a good place if we want to uphold the posterity of our ancestors, the Founding Fathers.
    I think perhaps you should go back to studying law. Try and get farther than two class periods of first quarter pre-law this time. Maybe try and finish that whole first quarter before you pretend to be anything remotely resembling an expert.
    Here Speeder, Speeder, Speeder


    "Oderint dum metuant" - Caligula

    "How come you only call me when someone's dead?"

  18. #238
    BigDawg's Avatar
    BigDawg is offline K-9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    06-15-06
    Location
    So. Florida
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    1659729
    Sorry it doesnt make sence. You are not being rational as your name says. Once a law is passed,(if its one or a thousand at a time is irrelevant). Then the Police are the ones to enforce that law. If you are then breaking that law, then you must abide by the consequences. Depending if the law is an infraction, misdemeanor, or felony, is what the consequences will be. You or anybody else cannot tell me that I dont have the right to enforce that law.

    Now if I enforce the law and the case travels to the Supreme court and its found to be un constitutional, then the law is struck and the Police wont enforce it anymore. But you dont have the right to pick and choose what laws are enforcable and what ones are not, because you view yourself as my "boss".

    Further more the current drug laws have been fought in court many many times, and yes even to the Supreme court, and they have been upheld. So once again just because you dont agree with them, or you read the constitution another way, doesnt make it illegal.

    Thank fully our founding fathers, justices, and Supreme Court Justces have more smarts than you seem to.
    "An Unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Jeff Cooper


    Some people are meant to be the police......Some people are meant to call the police!!!

    "Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it."
    -Ronald Reagan


    " I believe that forgiving them (Terrorist) is God's function. OUR job is to arrange the meeting."
    General Norman Schwartzkopf

    Not all Muslims are Terrorists, but all Terrorists are Muslim.
    (author unknown)


    The statements posted by BigDawg DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, or procedures of the author's employing agency. These statements are the personal opinions of BigDawg only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the user name of BigDawg. The opinions expressed by BigDawg are protected by the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. BigDawg’s messages are intended to invoke thought and discussion among the "Officer Resources" forum community and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author. BigDawg’s posts and any attachments are intended for an adult audience (18+) and may contain strong language, sexual content, nudity, violence, and may be graphic in nature. Some material may be considered offensive; reader discretion is advised. Please note that many of BigDawg’s posts are intended for entertainment value only. BigDawg’s posts are not intended to be used where prohibited by law. Furthermore, BigDawg's posts, and any attachments, may contain information covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner.

  19. #239
    gozling's Avatar
    gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    Join Date
    06-28-06
    Location
    O'ahu Hawaii
    Posts
    4,278
    Rep Power
    610544
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalMuse View Post
    No, Introduction to Logic.
    LMAO.. ok now I understand.. it was a baby logic class.. you are forgiven.


    Nope, not under the PATRIOT act. I wouldn't expect you know that either consider the sheer size that act entails.

    I understand that act, but if you seriously think it is going to be enforced over something like this... by all means go ahead... actually please do.. because then it would alert the government of people like you and well... nuf said.

    And? This is not even about the topic.
    To me it is about the topic. It relates to why you persist so. Part of being a good cop is also being a good shrink lol.


    It's the right of the site owners to do what they wish. It's their
    private property.
    It is just too bad that you and your warty, treky friends can't respect them when they ban the likes of you and stay away. So if you ARE banned would you really respect that and stay away???? LMAO.. I think not


    Warty friends? The last time I checked, my IP address was distinct from the other posters, nor did I sanction in my first post the actions of the others whom came here. I think you need to re-read what I posted.
    Distinct.. OHHHH ok.. my bad *rolls eyes* No - re-reading what you post is like pooping in my pants. At first it may feel all warm and comfy and then LOGIC sets in LOL

    When you take up a constitutional law class, until then you're just another faceless person with a badge.

    umm do you have a PHD? I do. Shocking I know... Quite frankly I would rather you assssssssssume what it is in.
    -- RationalMuse
    *shakes head... such a shame.*
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

    We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

    An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

    His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

  20. #240
    bird1's Avatar
    bird1 is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-17-06
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,435
    Rep Power
    584861
    hey rationalmuse all this reading has made me hungry. can i get a #3 special to go?
    " The hardest thing about disarming an armed suspect is not slipping on your own shit "

    Michael P. Gordon E.O.W 08 Aug 2004




    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

 

 
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 'Cops' entering its 20th season
    By BEB in forum The Gymnasium
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-28-08, 10:40 AM
  2. Hamilton (NJ) cops come to aid of ill student
    By Buttercup in forum In the News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-19-07, 12:40 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-31-07, 07:36 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-09-07, 05:36 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-20-06, 04:32 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •