Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    RationalMuse is offline Randroid v2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    I think perhaps you should go back to studying law. Try and get farther than two class periods of first quarter pre-law this time. Maybe try and finish that whole first quarter before you pretend to be anything remotely resembling an expert.
    Only when you stop thinking of morality as duty and more as causality.

-- RationalMuse

Quote Originally Posted by BigDawg3533 View Post
    Sorry it doesnt make sence. You are not being rational as your name says. Once a law is passed,(if its one or a thousand at a time is irrelevant). Then the Police are the ones to enforce that law. If you are then breaking that law, then you must abide by the consequences. Depending if the law is an infraction, misdemeanor, or felony, is what the consequences will be. You or anybody else cannot tell me that I dont have the right to enforce that law.
    No they don't if they find the law is logically in contradiction to the Constitution, which is the primary in all cases. Lets take the example of sodomy laws. Here in Kansas we still had them until the '04 USSC decision that made them unconstitutional, but even prior to that time the sodomy laws were only enforced in cases of rape and domestic violences [where they could applied]. That's the cops and the DA deciding it wasn't logical to enforce a law that morally aberrant. That is the how the real world works no matter how you slice it. If the law is wrong, then it must be rejected, it's a "it has been shown (QED)" situation and nothing can make it better. If you accept the law that is inherently wrong, then you are accepting that law and all human action is arbitrary. If you reject the law, then you are accepting that laws are not arbitrary can be objectively defined within given constraints. That's what I'm pointing out to you. And that's why today we have so many mistakes that have torn asunder our heritage. And has put folks like you in situations where you ought not to be. It's a sad thing too, because I know you're a bad person, but I do know that you have the free will to consider and do otherwise. To stand against the evil that is corrupted our nation. All I'm asking for you to do is stand up for yourself.

Now if I enforce the law and the case travels to the Supreme court and its found to be un constitutional, then the law is struck and the Police wont enforce it anymore. But you dont have the right to pick and choose what laws are enforcable and what ones are not, because you view yourself as my "boss".
    You shouldn't have to wait if you know it's wrong. If it's wrong, it's always wrong and therefore immoral. And that which is immoral is contradiction to the human condition.

Further more the current drug laws have been fought in court many many times, and yes even to the Supreme court, and they have been upheld. So once again just because you dont agree with them, or you read the constitution another way, doesnt make it illegal.
    Yes it does, because the USSC is technically out of bounds. In fact, the State in the majority of cases in history has been out of bounds.

Thank fully our founding fathers, justices, and Supreme Court Justces have more smarts than you seem to.
    So you think the Consitution must be interpreted or does it stand on its own as former Judge Bork, and current legal scholar Lawrence Lessig believe? What I mean by that is, are you an Interpretationalist or an Originalist?

-- RationalMuse

::LMAO.. ok now I understand.. it was a baby logic class.. you are forgiven.

Wrong again, kiddo. Intro to Logic requires construction of proofs. *shakes head* Can you construct a proof? Aristotlean and Predicate Calculus forms? I can.

All people are mortal.
    I am a person.
    Therefore, I am mortal.

P(x) -> M(x) (P for people/person and m for mortal)
    P(i)
    :. M(x)
    P(i) -> M(i) (EI #1)
    M(i) (MP #2 and #3)
    M(x) (EG #4)

Can you follow now? Or do I need to get the lego blocks out for you?

::I understand that act, but if you seriously think it is going to be enforced over something like this... by all means go ahead... actually please do.. because then it would alert the government of people like you and well... nuf said.

Doesn't matter, if the law says If X then Y, then it follows. It doesn't matter what you feel or think about it if you accept such a view of the law.

::It is just too bad that you and your warty, treky friends can't respect them when they ban the likes of you and stay away. So if you ARE banned would you really respect that and stay away???? LMAO.. I think not

First of all what's wrong with Star Trek? Don't like Kirk kissing all the alien babes? LOL Seriously though, I'm not with the other people, stop being paranoid. This forum thread was linked to a site that I frequent, so I thought I drop by to see what was going on. Maybe if you would stop to think about that then you might understand. Otherwise, please, grow up.

::umm do you have a PHD? I do. Shocking I know... Quite frankly I would rather you assssssssssume what it is in.

Pleading to improper authority, that's a logical fallacy, tsk tsk...

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalMuse View Post
    ::
    ::umm do you have a PHD? I do. Shocking I know... Quite frankly I would rather you assssssssssume what it is in.
    Whoppie fucking do, everyone here is real impressed. Have you ever served your country or your community? Have you ever jumped out of a plane or had a rifle pointed at you? Well I have. Please go away, we are tired of people like you coming on a COPS site. I am sure the ACLU or some other cop hating group would be happy to have you.
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    Quote Originally Posted by beans43 View Post
    Whoppie fucking do, everyone here is real impressed. Have you ever served your country or your community? Have you ever jumped out of a plane or had a rifle pointed at you? Well I have. Please go away, we are tired of people like you coming on a COPS site. I am sure the ACLU or some other cop hating group would be happy to have you.
    LOL beans... I am the one with the Phd... sorry.. she was quoting me.

I did jump out of a plane for my birthday LOL...

anyway... she is sort of easy to screw with and seems to be more and more irritated and having to post all her smart stuff now... so that tells me her insecurities are rising

oh i wish brittany would go back to her other forums and play there.
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

Iron Man is offline Don't Tase me bro!
    Bridget Armozel age 26, going to school in Wichita Kansas Please stop posting here.

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    ::LMAO.. ok now I understand.. it was a baby logic class.. you are forgiven.

Wrong again, kiddo. Intro to Logic requires construction of proofs. *shakes head* Can you construct a proof? Aristotlean and Predicate Calculus forms? I can.

All people are mortal.
    I am a person.
    Therefore, I am mortal.

P(x) -> M(x) (P for people/person and m for mortal)
    P(i)
    :. M(x)
    P(i) -> M(i) (EI #1)
    M(i) (MP #2 and #3)
    M(x) (EG #4)

Can you follow now? Or do I need to get the lego blocks out for you?

::I understand that act, but if you seriously think it is going to be enforced over something like this... by all means go ahead... actually please do.. because then it would alert the government of people like you and well... nuf said.

Doesn't matter, if the law says If X then Y, then it follows. It doesn't matter what you feel or think about it if you accept such a view of the law.

::It is just too bad that you and your warty, treky friends can't respect them when they ban the likes of you and stay away. So if you ARE banned would you really respect that and stay away???? LMAO.. I think not

First of all what's wrong with Star Trek? Don't like Kirk kissing all the alien babes? LOL Seriously though, I'm not with the other people, stop being paranoid. This forum thread was linked to a site that I frequent, so I thought I drop by to see what was going on. Maybe if you would stop to think about that then you might understand. Otherwise, please, grow up.

Pleading to improper authority, that's a logical fallacy, tsk tsk...
    user banned for whipping out the "I'm here because I want to show everyone how smart I am" card. I knew it would come out eventually.

Plus, you're ugly. Yes, that's a fact. We've seen the pics.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

you are above and beyond earth oh great one

fuck off dear brittney of 26 years on this earth all knowing and godly

We dallied under
    But instead
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    To his world of illusion

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by gozling View Post
    LOL beans... I am the one with the Phd... sorry.. she was quoting me.

I did jump out of a plane for my birthday LOL...

anyway... she is sort of easy to screw with and seems to be more and more irritated and having to post all her smart stuff now... so that tells me her insecurities are rising

oh i wish brittany would go back to her other forums and play there.
    ok, then I retract my smartass remarks towards her............damn!
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

im sorry i mentioned my education...
    lol
    usually i keep it a secret.. my bad
    forgive me yall

We dallied under
    But instead
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    To his world of illusion

Quote Originally Posted by beans43 View Post
    ok, then I retract my smartass remarks towards her............damn!
    LOL but there are several to choose from
    its like that old game show.. what is behind door number three?

what the heck was the name of that show???? everyone dressed up in funny costumes..
    OHHHH yeah.. lets make a deal LMAO
    god im old

We dallied under
    But instead
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    To his world of illusion

Verified LEO
    LOL but there are several to choose from
    its like that old game show.. what is behind door number three?

what the heck was the name of that show???? everyone dressed up in funny costumes..
    OHHHH yeah.. lets make a deal LMAO
    god im old
    No, kidding, they have really been coming out of the woodwork latley!

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    It has been my experience that those who are so quick to whip out their credentials and point out the educational shortcomings of others are some of the most ignorant people around.

The cliff notes for that statement would be "You can have a fucking doctorate, it still doesn't change the fact that you're a dumb bitch."

But hey, if the lawyer/computer programmer/weekend electrical tinkering thing doesn't work out, she can always get a job stripping!

Oh wait...gross.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic View Post
    It has been my experience that those who are so quick to whip out their credentials and point out the educational shortcomings of others are some of the most ignorant people around.

The cliff notes for that statement would be "You can have a fucking doctorate, it still doesn't change the fact that you're a dumb bitch."

But hey, if the lawyer/computer programmer/weekend electrical tinkering thing doesn't work out, she can always get a job stripping!

Oh wait...gross.
    sorry traffic.. i wont post again like that.. she quoted me but it looks like she is stating her own words not mine....
    my bad

We dallied under
    But instead
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    To his world of illusion

the following is a lovely post by our resident bisexual bridget or whatever the hell her name is...
    so your not associated with the others like you stated to me? now you are a fucking liar.

For anyone who hasn't read the thread about the student being tasered at UCLA there is a link in there to a police forum called Law Enforcement Forums. If you ever want more proof that cops are nuts on power trips out to control the public I suggest you spend some time there. You get to see, in their own words, how they feel about citizens. They really do enjoy hurting people. You get extra points if you sign up and annoy the hell out of them, they will ban you shortly after your first post or so, but if you use a web proxy like http://www.roboproxy.com/ you can easily get back in and make a new name. This is the link to their site www.lawenforcementforums.com please enjoy...

We dallied under
    But instead
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    To his world of illusion

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    the following is a lovely post by our resident bisexual bridget or whatever the hell her name is...
    Where did she post this, gozling?

EDIT ~ sorry, goz... just saw Signal's thread.
    Last edited by Crimebytes2; 11-27-06 at 05:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimebytes2 View Post
    Where did she post this, gozling?

EDIT ~ sorry, goz... just saw Signal's thread.

ahh ok so now you know...

We dallied under
    But instead
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    To his world of illusion

Bosco3379 is offline I'm the one in the middle
    I just can't believe that these people who claim to be mature adults would come over to our forum and post this nonsense just to cause trouble. They are acting like a bunch of idiots and need to grow up. I am only 15 years old and I am more mature then that. *Waits for personal attack directed towards me*
    Former member of the LNC

Will take verbal abuse for spare change

Some Of My Wicked Awesome Signature Banners

Quote Originally Posted by Bosco3379 View Post
    I just can't believe that these people who claim to be mature adults would come over to our forum and post this nonsense just to cause trouble. They are acting like a bunch of idiots and need to grow up. I am only 15 years old and I am more mature then that. *Waits for personal attack directed towards me*
    no attack here...
    i went to your banner link thingy but i couldnt get any farther than your sign in account.
    was interested to see them

We dallied under
    But instead
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    To his world of illusion

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    In the state of Kansas it's a felony.

Is it a felony in Kansas to be a walking and talking crime against nature?

Let me save you some time. I freely admit to stooping to the level of childish insults.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information