Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious
    Quote Originally Posted by Signal_W View Post
    Let me explain something to you dumb-ass, when the Police tell you to do something, You do it!!

And you are correct I do have some criticism for those officers. I'm wondering why they didn't taze about 4 or 5 more of those students. At my department with my partners it would have been a whole different situation. We don't put up with cowards who scream from the crowd, there would have been several more people going to jail that day. And you definitely don't get in the middle of our scene. And hopefully they resist or pull away, then they would be be laying on the ground next to their buddy.

And we don't have tazers We still use good ole mace and night sticks. And remember one more thing dumb-ass, you can resist verbally also. If I tell you to put your hands behind your back and you refuse then physical force is coming next.

Can I, like, borrow you for a couple of hours?

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by fortune View Post
    Apparently the student was the only one asked to show his ID, and either didn't have it or didn't want to show it because he felt he was being racially profiled - I don't know.
    This is apparent. Did you gather the above information from the video, which started AFTER police had already asked for ID, or did this come up as a topic of discussion in your Monday/Wednesday/Friday night study/pedicure/circle jerk group? Was it during the nail filing, or during "hot wet towel cleanup time"?

He was already leaving when the officers forcibly grabbed him to remove him then tasered him when he pulled away and tried to leave. The officers said they felt "they were in danger."
    Again, refer to the above. And guess what...if I'm touching someone, it's for a reason. No where in the Constitution does it say "The right of all people, when being seized by law enforcement, to yell "Get the fuck off me," shall not be infringed." It DOES say, however, in our policy and procedure that if you do the above, you will A) garner an ass-whoop, or B) be tased. You choose. Perhaps the nice "protester" in the video will let you choose for him?

In danger from what.. some kid and his backpack? Give me a break. This is blatent abuse of power. They attacked him multiple times with a taser for "being a danger and not standing when asked too."
    Heh. Tell you what, guy. The above statement is chock full of buzz-words, empty rhetoric, and emotive bullshit. Boohoo, abuse of power! Boohoo, he was "attacked"! Tell you what, come apply to do my job. Til then, shut your peter-sleeve.

I'm sure many of you have been hit with a taser..
    Affirmative.

I have, and I could NOT stand for at least a minute.
    What do you want me to tell you? That you're a pussy? That you have a low tolerance for pain? That you have the physical capacity of a toddler, and can't recover from intense, yet brief, pain for long periods of time?

I'll go easy on you, and only state one of the three. YOU'RE A PUSSY. Judging from your post, it appears that I would indeed have probable cause to arrest you for it if it were against the law to be SUCH A PUSSY. One can dream.

He wasn't and couldn't have been violent, he was laying on the ground screaming from the torture the officers were giving him.[
    AGain with those whiny, pussy buzzwords. Torture?? AGHAST!!

This is why I support the second amendment and EVERYONE'S constitutional right to carry.
    Are you saying that you would have tried to shoot the cop? Heh. I dream of people like you before I wake up in the morning and go to work.

Seriously...do the rest of the sane world and gun owners a favor, and not publically support the 2A. It literally lowers the average IQ of this particular demographic by a solid 7 points.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    What I want to know is why Fortune hasn't been lit up with red yet.

Nevermind, I'll take care of it. If he hates the Police State he lives in, I suggest he move to Iran.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Shit, hit green instead by mistake, someone PLEASE spank this kid red!
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson

OFK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post

How many more spanks does he need? hehhe

You fucking dumbass, how can you mix up red and green?

MonsterMash is offline Proud 3%er
    He got some red. He violated my constitutional right to not have to put up with STUPID.

Well.....so ok......that isn't in there.

But it should be.
    Are you a 3%er? If you aren't, you should be.

hybrid is offline Corporal
    Apparently the student was the only one asked to show his ID, and either didn't have it or didn't want to show it because he felt he was being racially profiled - I don't know. He was already leaving when he officers forcibly grabbed him to remove him then tasered him when he pulled away and tried to leave. The officers said they felt "they were in danger."

In danger from what.. some kid and his backpack? Give me a break. This is blatent abuse of power. They attacked him multiple times with a taser for "being a danger and not standing when asked too." I'm sure many of you have been hit with a taser.. I have, and I could NOT stand for at least a minute. He wasn't and couldn't have been violent, he was laying on the ground screaming from the torture the officers were giving him.

This is why I support the second amendment and EVERYONE'S constitutional right to carry.
    can we ban this ass??? if someone tells me how to do it, i'll negatively rep his ass, but I don't know how. when I was hit with the taser, it was done as soon as it was over with. and there were no after effects, other than the wire in my pocket burning my leg, lol. i could stand immeidately afterward. if i couldn't, the thought of being hit with it again woud make me stand up. let's get rid of this pussy here please.........

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Why are there people like fortune stealing air from productive members of society? I hate oxygen bandits. The only thing worse than an oxygen bandit just sitting around wasting air is one that is talking and using even more air.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

General Patten is offline Surgeon General
    just gave him some red...
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:
    Lead is very hazardous to your health.
    Always include Kevlar in your daily diet.

"I always believe in being prepared, even when I'm dressed in white tie and tails."
    - Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

OFK
    Quote Originally Posted by General Patten View Post
    just gave him some red...

Why is it still green, I did too LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by OFK View Post
    Why is it still green, I did too LOL!
    i was just wondering that...

"I always believe in being prepared, even when I'm dressed in white tie and tails."

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Cause I hit like a ton and a half of well cured cement.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)

kay88 is offline Sergeant
    We'll get 'im...
    Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

well, someone got him... hes red now

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to fortune again.
    aww...

more red!! more red!!

Piggybank Cop is offline Nobody important.
    Apparently the student was the only one asked to show his ID, and either didn't have it or didn't want to show it because he felt he was being racially profiled - I don't know. He was already leaving when he officers forcibly grabbed him to remove him then tasered him when he pulled away and tried to leave. The officers said they felt "they were in danger."

In danger from what.. some kid and his backpack? Give me a break. This is blatent abuse of power. They attacked him multiple times with a taser for "being a danger and not standing when asked too." I'm sure many of you have been hit with a taser.. I have, and I could NOT stand for at least a minute. He wasn't and couldn't have been violent, he was laying on the ground screaming from the torture the officers were giving him.

How much Semtex (C4) can you carry in a back pack?
    We are the thin blue line
    between you
    and all the money in the world.

And no you can't have any.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sgkelly View Post
    How much Semtex (C4) can you carry in a back pack?
    enough to level that library, I'd bet...

with some room to spare for an Uzi or 2...

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Fortune has been placed in The Holding Cell because he is a douche.

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    My favorite part in the video is that puss in the crowd yelling, "What's your badge number" give me a break!!! That kid got what he had coming to him, no if ends or butts about it.
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

nitestokker is offline Banned

Talking

Wow, I left the computer for two freakin' days, someone plugs the toilet, lets it overflow and this big turd floats out. I need to keep you people from using so much TP! LOL!

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information