Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    LAW DOG is offline Law Enforcement, isn't a job it's a brotherhood!!
    Verified LEO
    This guy is a clown from his first words One more tree hugging hippy, who has no clue why we do the things we do when we do them. You haven't been out here with us, when we are being shot at. So Shut the hell up, alot of good officers like Trooper Mark Hunter Coates are killed in the line of duty leaving young kids fatherless, and you have the balls to come here post some crap like this on our forum you limp dick liberal. We as officers put our lifes on the line to protect you and others and then question about simple crape like this. You guys and your limp dick professors want to attack us in law enforcement and the military for doing our job? Well f@ck you pick up a gun and stand a post like nickleson said, if it was up to you @-holes leo and military would have our guns removed and would be given pollows so that we wouldn't hurt the bad people that are just misunderstood. Myself and all the rest of these officer and military provide you and your kind freedom and protection, we do the jobs that you don't have the balls to do.
    P.S my spelling maybe off but me and the rest of these leo have given so much to this country, just tohave you tree huggers to turn on us, I DONE with you, Limp dick. banned this clown.
    S.W.A.T Maximum Violents

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    There would have been a mass spraying in there.
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

HardNoseBull is offline HardNoseBull
    I gotta say this MEATSTICK fortune needs to be banned entirely from the site, what is douche bag meaning when he says everyone should be carrying, is he insinuating he would have pulled a weapon on those officers, this guys is a POS, another tough guy on the computer, he's probably 40,lives in his moms basement, has never been laid in his life and drives a 82 vovlo wagon to his job packing shelves at safeway, and would not say boo to you in person. These individuals aggravate me.

Ahhh.....that feels better.
    Giggity giggity Goo!

Glen Quagmire,Family Guy, Pick any Episode

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by fortune View Post
    A tool of what? The constitution?

Better than being a tool of the police state.
    So, fortune, how many times have you been arrested?

You're an idiot. You can't even spell taser.

By the way. While you are sitting their comfortably cursing the police, ponder this:

Is anyone breaking in your home? Is anyone attacking you in your sleep? Has anyone murdered you or you family?

No? You're welcome. Shithead.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

Welpe is offline Wannabe NFL Ref
    Quote Originally Posted by CT209 View Post
    The bottom line concerning this incident is that the kid thought he was in charge. He wasn't.
    Yeah about the only charge he had at the time was 50,000 volts of happy juice.

This type of entitlement attitude runs rampant here at school. This last weekend we had a call with a lawyer in training. After we finishwriting out the noise violation warning, we have a canned speech we have to give explaining what the noise ordinance is, that the warning is in effect for 24 hours and another call about the noise will result in a police response.

The smart ass interrupts me and says "Oh I'm a pre-law major, I know it all already."

I responded with "That's nice..." and picked up right where I left off. The funny thing is there isn't even a pre-law major at this school.
    Last edited by Welpe; 11-20-06 at 11:19 PM.
    "To the German commander: 'Nuts!' The American Commander" - General Tony McAuliffe, 101st Airborne Division

CT209 is offline Once..... Forever
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post

Fortune has been placed in The Holding Cell because he is a douche.
    Does the holding cell guard have a taser?

Fortune is liable to take offense to being put there. Why, he may even beg to be tortured.
    "When a crime is committed, liberals blame society. Conservatives blame the criminal." -Debra Saunders

Old Scottish Motto- "nemo me impune laccessit". It still holds true today.

ticktwrter is offline Rookie
    fortune, are you trying to imply by your second amendment comment that the punk should have shot the officers? As you can tell from the video, after screaming like a baby, he was perfectly fine after the shock and still able to be a screwball. You resist you take your chances on getting tazed. Tazers are one of the best tools for law enforcement in decades.

General Patten is offline Surgeon General
    Quote Originally Posted by ticktwrter View Post
    fortune, are you trying to imply by your second amendment comment that the punk should have shot the officers? As you can tell from the video, after screaming like a baby, he was perfectly fine after the shock and still able to be a screwball. You resist you take your chances on getting tazed. Tazers are one of the best tools for law enforcement in decades.

+1
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:
    Lead is very hazardous to your health.
    Always include Kevlar in your daily diet.

"I always believe in being prepared, even when I'm dressed in white tie and tails."
    - Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

Bullshit

I see little difference from the comments on this thread and Nazis yelling "your papers please." When it comes down to it, not one of you fucking badge toting retards is worth shit. The reason most of you became cops is because you could do nothing better with your lives. So you justify it by saying you really always wanted to help people and then turn around and take your anger out on innocents while fantasizing about the day you actually get to kill somebody rather than just hurt them. Don't even think about giving me that shit about protecting me. I protect myself with a .40 caliber handgun just waiting for somebody to enter my home or try to hurt me, cop or not. In fact, statistically speaking every American is more than twice as likely to be killed by a cop who is too fucking dumb to keep his finger off the trigger than by a terrorist. Just look at the shit you are writing... "this is what you get when you resist a cop." You are no different than the fucking mob, only the mob doesn't try to convince you that the extortion of your money and the torture is good for you. The only reason any of you shit wads is acting so fucking tough is because you're all part of the world largest gang and you get to feel protected. Tell you what, any of you lard ass, dough nut munching, red neck, tool, mother fuckers ever wants to take the badge off and go toe to toe you let me know. There is nothing more pathetic and sick than cops these days, you and your fucking power trips thinking you are in charge of the god damned world. Wake up call, you are the only enemies of freedom left, and the internet is allowing videos of you dumb asses to circulate and people are learning. There will be a time, probably soon, when people have had enough and they fight back. Keep using your tasers to torture innocent people, keep ganging up... All you dumb shits are going to get whats coming, and when the time comes look for me at the front of the line.

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedomfighter View Post
    Tell you what, any of you lard ass, dough nut munching, red neck, tool, mother fuckers ever wants to take the badge off and go toe to toe you let me know.
    I'm letting you know. Ball's in your court, sparky.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    I'm letting you know. Ball's in your court, sparky.
    2nd that, and I have no badge to take off, so...

just tell us where you live and well let you take us on, one-on-one, one at a time...

My money says the first one drops him like a brick, any takers?
    Last edited by General Patten; 11-21-06 at 01:58 PM.

"I always believe in being prepared, even when I'm dressed in white tie and tails."

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    I only have my powers of negative reps, and I used them.

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    I see little difference from the comments on this thread and Nazis yelling "your papers please." When it comes down to it, not one of you fucking badge toting retards is worth shit. The reason most of you became cops is because you could do nothing better with your lives. So you justify it by saying you really always wanted to help people and then turn around and take your anger out on innocents while fantasizing about the day you actually get to kill somebody rather than just hurt them. Don't even think about giving me that shit about protecting me. I protect myself with a .40 caliber handgun just waiting for somebody to enter my home or try to hurt me, cop or not. In fact, statistically speaking every American is more than twice as likely to be killed by a cop who is too fucking dumb to keep his finger off the trigger than by a terrorist. Just look at the shit you are writing... "this is what you get when you resist a cop." You are no different than the fucking mob, only the mob doesn't try to convince you that the extortion of your money and the torture is good for you. The only reason any of you shit wads is acting so fucking tough is because you're all part of the world largest gang and you get to feel protected. Tell you what, any of you lard ass, dough nut munching, red neck, tool, mother fuckers ever wants to take the badge off and go toe to toe you let me know. There is nothing more pathetic and sick than cops these days, you and your fucking power trips thinking you are in charge of the god damned world. Wake up call, you are the only enemies of freedom left, and the internet is allowing videos of you dumb asses to circulate and people are learning. There will be a time, probably soon, when people have had enough and they fight back. Keep using your tasers to torture innocent people, keep ganging up... All you dumb shits are going to get whats coming, and when the time comes look for me at the front of the line.
    you are a load that should have been swallowed...

and i can assure you that I am not a lard ass, doughnut munching, red neck, tool, and would be more than thrilled to take you up on your offer.

with or without a "badge and gun" id beat your ass in slow motion so you wouldnt miss a second of it
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I only have my powers of negative reps, and I used them.
    way ahead of ya...

Im wondering, should we ban this shit-for-brains, badass-wannabe dickhead, or play with him for a while?

Terminator is offline BANNED

Exclamation

As you may have guessed, "FreedomFighter" is actually "Fortune." Seems this genius has switched computers, but he's still the same dumb bastard, so I've banned him. When you've been banned, you do not get to come back, even if under a different name.

This guy is obviously clueless, however I would like to help him. Even though you are banned, I know you will be able to see this. Maybe we can meet in person, and resolve our issues. You did make a challenge to any LEO, one on one. I would like to accept that offer. This is not a joke, either. FreedomFighter, you will rue the day you fucked with me, my site, and these fine LEO's. E-mail me you gutless, spineless son of a bitch. E-mail me at Terminator@LawEnforcementForum s.com. I will tell you exactly where I live, or you can tell me exactly where you live, and I will travel.

If you've never seen a 6'6, 290 pound man pissed off, you will. So come on, you pussy, come get some! And I can assure you, I am no fat, sloppy, out of shape cop either.
    Last edited by Terminator; 11-21-06 at 02:37 PM.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by General Patten View Post
    Im wondering, should we ban this shit-for-brains, badass-wannabe dickhead, or play with him for a while?

and I will travel, since I have some time off right now.
    ooh! ooh!

time for our LEF road trip!!!

all aboard who feel like beating some ass!

tapout is offline keepin it gangsta'
    Verified LEO
    As you may have guessed, "FreedomFighter" is actually "Fortune." Seems this genius has switched computers, but he's still the same dumb bastard, so I've banned him. When you've been banned, you do not get to come back, even if under a different name.

This guy is obviously clueless, however I would like to help him. Even though you are banned, I know you will be able to see this. Maybe we can meet in person, and resolve our issues. You did make a challenge to any LEO, one on one. I would like to accept that offer. This is not a joke, either. FreedomFighter, you will rue the day you fucked with me, my site, and these fine LEO's. E-mail me you gutless, spineless son of a bitch. E-mail me at Terminator@LawEnforcementForum s.com. I will tell you exactly where I live, or you can tell me exactly where you live, and I will travel, since I have some time off right now.

If you've never seen a 6'6, 290 pound man pissed off, you will. So come on, you pussy, come get some! And I can assure you, I am no fat, sloppy, out of shape cop either.

i just got a semi reading this...does that make me gay? not that there's anything wrong with it...lol

freedom fighter/fortune whoever you are...you put the offer on the table. dont back down now. dont be skerrred.

term, keep us updated
    in the warriors code there's no surrender, though his body says stop, his spirit cries...NEVER. deep in our souls, a quiet ember, knows its you against you, its the paradox that drives us all. its a battle of wills, in the heat of attack, its the passion that kills, and victory is yours alone.

the posts and opinions stated by me do not in any way reflect the values, beliefs, or views of my department. they are simply opinions and/or observations which have been developed through my personal experiences. hell, most of the stories probably arent even true...wink wink

MonsterMash is offline Proud 3%er
    All you dumb shits are going to get whats coming, and when the time comes look for me at the front of the line.
    To quote a movie: "Your friends may get me in a rush, but not before I turn your head into a canoe."
    Are you a 3%er? If you aren't, you should be.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information