Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    jdrew is offline Ever get so bored, you just stare at your balls?
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    id beat your ass in slow motion so you wouldnt miss a second of it

+1 lol

Life's tough, it's tougher if you're stupid. - Unknown

The opinions given in my posts don't reflect the opinions, views, policies/procedures of my agency. They are my personal opinions and I accept sole responsibility as such.

bird1 is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedomfighter View Post
    I see little difference from the comments on this thread and Nazis yelling "your papers please." When it comes down to it, not one of you fucking badge toting retards is worth shit. The reason most of you became cops is because you could do nothing better with your lives. So you justify it by saying you really always wanted to help people and then turn around and take your anger out on innocents while fantasizing about the day you actually get to kill somebody rather than just hurt them. Don't even think about giving me that shit about protecting me. I protect myself with a .40 caliber handgun just waiting for somebody to enter my home or try to hurt me, cop or not. In fact, statistically speaking every American is more than twice as likely to be killed by a cop who is too fucking dumb to keep his finger off the trigger than by a terrorist. Just look at the shit you are writing... "this is what you get when you resist a cop." You are no different than the fucking mob, only the mob doesn't try to convince you that the extortion of your money and the torture is good for you. The only reason any of you shit wads is acting so fucking tough is because you're all part of the world largest gang and you get to feel protected. Tell you what, any of you lard ass, dough nut munching, red neck, tool, mother fuckers ever wants to take the badge off and go toe to toe you let me know. There is nothing more pathetic and sick than cops these days, you and your fucking power trips thinking you are in charge of the god damned world. Wake up call, you are the only enemies of freedom left, and the internet is allowing videos of you dumb asses to circulate and people are learning. There will be a time, probably soon, when people have had enough and they fight back. Keep using your tasers to torture innocent people, keep ganging up... All you dumb shits are going to get whats coming, and when the time comes look for me at the front of the line.
    bring it on asshole. u sound so tuff on the computer. u wouldn't last 2 seconds in my town shit for brains dont forget to bring ure .40 cal so i can shove that up ure ass sideways. u have sum balls threating my fellow LEO'S. its because of us u have the right to talk shit. u are a POS come to my town anytime, and we'll give u what my uncles gave ure parents in 1968.
    " The hardest thing about disarming an armed suspect is not slipping on your own shit "

Michael P. Gordon E.O.W 08 Aug 2004

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Everyone's tough behind a computer. Let's find out how tough you really are, FreedomFighter.

I'll keep everyone updated.
    Last edited by Terminator; 11-21-06 at 03:38 PM.

Sgtaircop_one is offline Sergeant
    Quote Originally Posted by CT209 View Post
    Maybe a CA LEO can answer this for me. Basically, in CT, you cannot resist arrest. The time to figure out if it was legal is another day when you get in court.

What's the CA statute on that?
    It's illegal to resist, delay, or obstrust an officer in the perfromance of their duty in CA. It is a misdameanor to do so. THe kid refused to identify himself upon request. then refused to leave. Once he went limp he was fair game for the tase.
    It's all fun and games, until the police arrive

OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    you are a load that should have been swallowed...
    HA HA HA

OFK
    OFK is offline Trollicious
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    If you've never seen a 6'6, 290 pound man pissed off, you will. So come on, you pussy, come get some! And I can assure you, I am no fat, sloppy, out of shape cop either.
    Oh my!

Welpe is offline Wannabe NFL Ref
    Quote Originally Posted by bird1 View Post
    u are a POS come to my town anytime, and we'll give u what my uncles gave ure parents in 1968.
    Hahahahaha!

About the paper's please comment, get your facts straight jackass. The UCLA library requires all people entering to show ID at night.

The moron that got tased refused to show his ID to the library staff. The officer's told him to leave and he got mouthy and then he rode the lightning.
    "To the German commander: 'Nuts!' The American Commander" - General Tony McAuliffe, 101st Airborne Division

Pedro56 is offline Englewood Ranger/Infidel Extraordinaire
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by bird1 View Post
    bring it on asshole. u sound so tuff on the computer. u wouldn't last 2 seconds in my town shit for brains dont forget to bring ure .40 cal so i can shove that up ure ass sideways. u have sum balls threating my fellow LEO'S. its because of us u have the right to talk shit. u are a POS come to my town anytime, and we'll give u what my uncles gave ure parents in 1968.
    +1 bring it on! I have fought teens in Englewood that probably have more balls than your little ass does. .40 cal or not bring it with we will make it interesting. Then when they have to surgically remove it from you, you will understand what an Englewood Ranger is all about.
    http://www.lawenforcementforums.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic763_2.gif

"I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

God Made Police Men so Fireman Would Have Heroes.

LAW DOG is offline Law Enforcement, isn't a job it's a brotherhood!!
    Verified LEO
    The reason most of you became cops is because you could do nothing better with your lives. QUOTE]

ok what I think you meant to say way that you are a pussy and the only thing you can do is sit behind your computer, type, jerking off, and running your smack about a gun that you read about in a mag. Most of us take pride in ourselfs. Fat well I don't concered myself fat I'm
    6'1 225 pounds at 17% body fat, and I power lift. You limp dick liberal. I don't think you have the balls to meet T or anyone of us. IF you are such a bad-ass why do you need the gun? Freedomfighter you pussy have you ever fought for the freedom you enjoy? come-on we and everyone knows that we have balls we serve the public and most of us have served in the military, what branch were you in?
    Last edited by LAW DOG; 11-21-06 at 05:46 PM.
    S.W.A.T Maximum Violents

KingSix is offline that one guy....
    he ignored commands that are not, let me repeat that, are not hard to follow. it could be argued that he was a threat to the other students, not just the officers.
    Last edited by KingSix; 11-21-06 at 04:58 PM. Reason: fixed a word
    "Life is a monkey, it goes bananas sooner or later"
    -KingSix

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    I bet he's a conspiracy theorist, too.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    I'm the type of guy where if we meet on the street and I offend you and I do something to deserve an ass-beating, I'm not going to puss out try to arrest you- unless you do something stupider like try to hit me with a bottle or stab me or some shit.

So come on down to Joja, FF (or let me know where you live)- like Term, I'll travel. And if you "beat my ass" then you beat my ass. No shame, no dishonor.

I'm kinda disappointed Brad banned you- I'd like to just keep him in the Holding Cell.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedomfighter View Post
    ..........and when the time comes look for me at the front of the line.

Gettin ass banged in prison by the sounds of it you fuck tard liberal! Your not man enough to give it out so you'll be someones bitch!

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    Holy shit, talk about a piece of shit. You really want to live in a police state douchebag? Then move to North Korea, where they execute you for stealing an apple.
    Sad that I risk my life for worthless dip shits like you. Tell you what, you anywhere near Missouri?? I would love to meet you. Don't worry, I will leave my badge at home!
    Last edited by Beans; 11-21-06 at 08:10 PM.
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Man, I leave the site for a few hours and all hell breaks loose.

Really fortune, cum guzzler, or whatever you are calling yourself now. You don't need to be picking fights with the fuzz. Just leave Commiefornia and come on down South. I know about 2 dozen civilians that would make you beg for one of us fat out of shape doughnut eaters to show up and save your ass. The guys I'm talking about are guys I've put in jail, but they still have enough respect for the authorities to handle chump change like you as a favor.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Wow, you guys are scary. Makes me glad no one knows where I live.
    Last edited by Jenna; 11-25-06 at 02:38 PM.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Jenna, you may be a teeny bit brainwashed by the popular media, but you never tried to call anyone out. You're safe.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

General Patten is offline Surgeon General
    Agreed, Jenna. Youre safe here.

Say what you want about politics, just dont start threatening my buddies in blue...
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:
    Lead is very hazardous to your health.
    Always include Kevlar in your daily diet.

"I always believe in being prepared, even when I'm dressed in white tie and tails."
    - Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

TheOldRhino is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna View Post
    Boy, you guys are scary. Makes me glad no one knows where I live.
    Don't worry, Jenna. I wouldn't let anyone hurt you. I takes care of my bitches.
    The virtue of spirit has no need for thanks or approval. Only the certain conviction that what has been done is right. -Jor El, as played by Marlon Brando

Bigsid is offline Rookie
    I have been online and participating in forums since the days of 1200 baud modems. I've read and participated in literally tens of thousands of message threads. I had lots of interesting conversations with cops on Genie's A.L.E.R.T (A Law Enforcement Round Table) twenty years ago, well before the internet was widespread.

I've had, and still have, plenty of friends who are/were cops. Most of the times that I've dealt with police officers myself they've been professional. I generally like cops. I want to like cops. But you guys are making it damn near impossible.

I've seen some truly appalling things on BBSs: pedophiles insisting that their sexual urges for little kids was normal and justified, racists calling for the extinction of an entire race, and bullies of all sorts treating violence on anyone who disagreed with them.

In all those years, I have never seen a thread more appalling than this.

Was the kid an asshole? I don't think so, but for the sake of argument, I'll give you that. But to see all of you in here cheering about his treatment makes me so disgusted I can feel it in my gut.

You're job is to deal with assholes. You do it every day, and you're supposed to be trained to do it while staying professional. And here you all are, cheering on thugs that resorted to torture, and lamenting that they didn't torture the kid more, and attack the students that had the audacity to challenge them.

The bottom line concerning this incident is that the kid thought he was in charge. He wasn't.
    So the people exist to serve the cops, not the other way around? I guess we are living in a police state.

Jackass wasn't taught right as a kid. When the authorities come, the jig is up. It's time to behave or get your ass handed to you.
    He tried to behave. He tried to leave. And the thugs in blue responded by tazing him five times.

I would have tazed every one wearing a sign and gave them another one to wear.
    Ah, yes, protect and serve.

I don't see the big deal,he was given ample oppurtunity to do as he was told, but being a smart ass know it all he chose not to obey.
    He was leaving! Doing what he was told. And your brothers responded with a torture session.

so cops show up they asked him to leave he refused. at this point he became a passive resister.
    Wrong. He was leaving, and a cop grabbed him.

which is non-movement in response to verbal and other direction. so pain compliance is warranted against that type of resistance. this is not abuse of power my friend look it up every dept uses a use of force model.
    "Pain compliance?" There's some cute Newspeak. And the fact that you don't think this is an abuse of power is pathetic, and frightening.

Let me explain something to you dumb-ass, when the Police tell you to do something, You do it!!
    Because this is the POLICE STATE! We have the power!

I'm wondering why they didn't taze about 4 or 5 more of those students.
    Just lovely.

There would have been a mass spraying in there.
    It's so good to know you're there to protect us.

Is anyone breaking in your home? Is anyone attacking you in your sleep? Has anyone murdered you or you family?
    You mean like cops using a no-knock warrant to break into a 92 year old woman's house in plain clothes and gunning her down when she tries to defend herself?

That makes me feel so safe. And I'm sure you thugs will justify your fellow thug's murderous ways in that case too.

We're told, time and time again, that your job is to protect and serve. We're supposed to take that as gospel. But how can be believe that when you act like this?

Were they protecting and serving the first time they tased him?

Were they protecting and serving the second time they tased him?

Were they protecting and serving the third time they tased him?

Were they protecting and serving the fourth time they tased him?

Were they protecting and serving the fifth time they tased him?

Not one of you, not one, has even considered the idea that these officers were out of line. Instead you sit here and justify their actions, and respond to those who challenge you by promising more violence.

When I saw that video I wanted to jump through the screen and administer some justice to those thugs. My biggest disappointment was that the students were standing around, refusing to do anything. They should have jumped the thugs, and given them a taste of their own medicine.

It's clear why so many of you don't want armed citizens. If someone in the crowd were carrying, they might have been able to stop this unwarranted torture.

I believe in the RTKABA. I don't exercise it myself, but it may be time to change that. Every citizen has the right to protect themselves from vicious thugs.

Especially vicious thugs in uniform.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information