Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by trooper_hopeful_51 View Post
    You called them sheeple...implying that they have no minds of their own...not sure how anyone could take that anything less than an insult, but then I dont see how your mind comes up with half the shit it does....I don't think I acted tough at all, nor did I advise you of any plans I had to so something about it. If I had, I would have listed a time and place to meet and greet...but since it seems Term and Rhino are still waiting, and are ahead of me in line, that would be a waste of time as well. You I believe, are the only one hiding behind your computer screen. Oh, and FYI, my wife has all kinds of sense. She married me, she backs me 100% in my quest to become a LEO, who could ask for anything more...
    I said they will MAKE great sheeple implying that they will have no minds of their own when you are done with them. I can see though how it would be hard for someone with your condition to see how I come up with the things I do. Thinking logically doesn't come easy for all of us, but that doesn't mean you can't learn over time. I wouldn't meet Term or Rhino in a million years. They are cops and I couldn't trust them to keep their word and meet me without a pair of handcuffs a bunch of BS charges.

Doc_Holliday is offline California Dreaming...
    So you readily admit that all your bluster was just bullshit?? As I recall, you more than offered to meet any LEO, they took you up, now you are backing out? Logic isnt that hard to comprehend. you see I am very logical. Take the case that started this thread, if you KNEW you were going to get tazed if you didnt follow a simple instruction, LOGIC would dictate that you should comply. A definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. You get tazed for not complying, continue to not comply, and expect a different outcome? I think you misunderstand the purpose of logic. Your statements are not logical by any stretch...they are merely cynical, argumentative, self serving, and lacking in any real world experience.

gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFighter2 View Post
    If I refuse to pay the fine what happens? Don't try to make a play on words, the money is taken by force. With cops there is always a barrel of a gun at the end of the line.
    i dont take any money from you - get that through your head. the court does. i dont pull my weapon unless you deserve it on a traffic stop.. example- a felony stop. no play on words here hun. sarcasm sure.. but i am a blunt one. what happens? I figured you would know since you are all encompassing. go read a law book and find out for yourself. It doesnt involve guns though.

Isn't the whole point of lights and sirens so that you can SAFELY travel through traffic at high speeds? I understand turning them off when you get close so you don't alert the criminal, but if the call is important enough to speed than it's important enough for sirens and lights. If your priority is keeping public safe then it seems to me warning them that you are driving dangerously would be a no brainer.

I follow policy and procedure set by the dept. you want to change it.. talk to them. there is something you dont understand and that is the factor of expediting to a routine call. It is part of the job and it is our choice to do it or not do it. I do it because I care. I guess according to you - I should just stop caring

I trust many people, just not cops. I have been lied to by police more than they have told me the truth. I have never been given a reason to trust police. I am more secure than anyone you will ever meet.

and I am sure you have given the police you dealt with TONS of reason to make them feel secure. *wink*

And so "wtf" do we need police?

Like I said before, just because it's criminal doesn't mean it's wrong. There was no victim other than him and his family. If you make the decision to go down an ally at night and it happens to be the wrong one and you happen to get murdered does that make it your fault?
    just because its criminal doesnt mean its wrong??? are you OUT OF YOUR FING MIND????

umm dorkman... its not criminal to walk down an ally at night...
    find another
    omg
    you are fun.
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

So you readily admit that all your bluster was just bullshit?? As I recall, you more than offered to meet any LEO, they took you up, now you are backing out? Logic isnt that hard to comprehend. you see I am very logical. Take the case that started this thread, if you KNEW you were going to get tazed if you didnt follow a simple instruction, LOGIC would dictate that you should comply. A definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. You get tazed for not complying, continue to not comply, and expect a different outcome? I think you misunderstand the purpose of logic. Your statements are not logical by any stretch...they are merely cynical, argumentative, self serving, and lacking in any real world experience.
    LOGIC????

LMAO.. umm that is a word NOT in his vocab

We dallied under
    But instead
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    To his world of illusion

My bad Gozz....nothing like having a battle of wits with an unarmed man....or woman, or kid, or whatever the hell he is...being new to this forum, I still find myself wasting time with trolls, hopefully with time will come the ability to ignore them...LOL

My bad Gozz....nothing like having a battle of wits with an unarmed man....or woman, or kid, or whatever the hell he is...being new to this forum, I still find myself wasting time with trolls, hopefully with time will come the ability to ignore them...LOL
    he needs to realize that he cant match wits with me... he is only half qualified

i know.. i wanted to ignore him.. but it became fun playing with his dorkness

We dallied under
    But instead
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    To his world of illusion

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    So, fortune, how many times have you been arrested? You're an idiot. You can't even spell taser. By the way. While you are sitting their comfortably cursing the police, ponder this: Is anyone breaking in your home? Is anyone attacking you in your sleep? Has anyone murdered you or you family? No? You're welcome. Shithead.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rhino again.

Darn, I hate it when this happens!

doobiej is offline It just pays for beer money with dead goats
    Freedom fighter, let me explaing a couple of things to you. It is illegal to sell drugs, I don't care why you are doing it. All the drug dealer has to do is take his lazy ass out and get a job. Speeding in a school zone or on a empty highway is still speeding, by doing this act you are endagering your life as well as the life of anybody you come across. Take your logic some place else, its not going to fly here. And seeing how nobody has neg rept. this idiot I'm going to get the ball rolling

THANKS DOOB....alas a a newbie I lack that power, otherwise it would have been done LONG ago...

neg rep added

We dallied under
    But instead
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    To his world of illusion

LAW DOG is offline Law Enforcement, isn't a job it's a brotherhood!!
    Verified LEO
    Freedom fighter is a punk. You and your kind hate America, you hate law and order. Take a look back in the day when LEO really would kick someone ass, Crime was down, respect for everyone was up. You and your punk ass heros like Hilary Clinton and the rest of your liberal pieces of crap are killing America and her way of life. You make the criminal into hero's, punish the peace keeper and forget GOD. Are you for real, how can even you believe the crap that is coming out of your head. You rebel against anything that is good and wholesome. You say that the military brainwashes people, your college are far worst that any bootcamp. We're you inbreed or somethings the stupity that you speak of isin no way near reality. America was not a gift it was taken from the English men and women died for our way of life that took 200 + years in the making and you and your kind are killing her in less than 40 years. I read the posts so far, all you can and are doing is rewording and selecting parts to fit you angenda, you you can play mind game and you like to debate. Look almost every year some kid who has be taught to think like you and your friends walks into a school and kills other kids. KIDS are killing kids and you are so blind you refuse to see that your ways SUCK and don't work or won't ever work. I know you are going to reply with some type of total crape, but please before responding to this do one thing. Grab your ears..... and pull your head out of your ass. you can respond on my grammer or spelling, I'm not an English or grammer major. so have a ball. I know I am wasting my time with you, you're closed minded and you like being a pain in the ass. You are a rebal without a cause or clue. You have been a complete pain in the ass over everything you can. you Communist
    Last edited by LAW DOG; 11-25-06 at 02:34 PM.
    S.W.A.T Maximum Violents

i dont take any money from you - get that through your head. the court does. i dont pull my weapon unless you deserve it on a traffic stop.. example- a felony stop. no play on words here hun. sarcasm sure.. but i am a blunt one. what happens? I figured you would know since you are all encompassing. go read a law book and find out for yourself. It doesnt involve guns though.
    If I choose not to pay the court, who do they send? You, and I choose not to go... Force... If I resist... Guns. Always guns at the end of the line. Not to hard to follow now is it. You are taking money at the threat of force which is the same as force, it is force.

doobiej is offline It just pays for beer money with dead goats
    If I choose not to pay the court, who do they send? You, and I choose not to go... Force... If I resist... Guns. Always guns at the end of the line. Not to hard to follow now is it. You are taking money at the threat of force which is the same as force, it is force.
    For starters dumbass, pay your fines and we don't come and get you. And another thing if I have to use force to take your ass in, protect my self and go home to my family, then yes I will. Now STFU.

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    I'm curious about something. Now that we know how you truly feel about LEO's, tell us how you feel about those who support LEO's. And, please, whatever you do, don't disappoint me. It would be to your advantage NOT to disappoint ole' CB2! Go for it. Now's your chance to tell me how you really feel! I'm waiting...

if you choose to not pay the court then that is on you. if you are there.... you will be taken in to custody per the judges request by a court officer, if you are such a weasle and dont show then you would have a warrant for your arrest and an officer would take you.. and those circumstances vary.. I take folks on traffic ect.. we have special units who do the warrant raids ect.. but for traffic little stuff they dont do that.. you can walk around with a warrant for a long time so dont do that lovely shmeal of how i am going to go raid your home over a traffic violation cus it isnt going to happen darling.

as far as the end of the line always being guns.. that is on you. I dont escalate my force until the person requires me to do so. so that isnt too hard to follow for your wittle itty bitty bwain is it?

We dallied under
    But instead
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    To his world of illusion

Law Dog let me clear some things up for you. One, I won't attack your grammar or spelling, that doesn't help make a point. Here is something that none of you have been able to grasp yet, I am not a liberal, which would be the same as a commie so that doesn't work either. I am a libertarian. Very different. If you want to know what a libertarian is then you should examine the ideas of the founding fathers you say gave their lives for this country. I want it to be nearly exactly as they created it. I do hate what America is becoming, I LOVE, more than you can even comprehend, what it was. You are right about some things, college is just as much of a brainwash camp as the military and police training. I went to college for two years, as an English major, and hated every second of it. I dislike what most republicans want to do to this country and I really dislike what most democrats, or liberals, want to do to this country. I only hate law and order when it's purpose is perverted from protecting freedom to removing freedom. Don't confuse me with the kids who shoot up schools, I am nothing like them. Don't tell me my "ways" don't work, they haven't been tried since 1776-1800s but they did work then. You are under the impression that I am a liberal, I can't stress enough that I am not and that modern liberalism will not and can not work. If you spent time researching the political philosophies of people like Harry Brown or Ayn Rand or any of the founding fathers that you speak of you would see that the country you want to create is just as much of a disaster as the country the liberals want to create. Calling me a communist is a display of your lack of understanding. There is almost nothing I detest more than communism, but you should understand this; communism requires a very strong police/military presence.

bird1 is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    freedomfighter u cry for this student who wasn't smart enough to do what he was told. u and the media cry for this poor guy who got totured by the thugs in blue. two years ago i lost a friend and acadamy classmate to a drunk driver while he was on the job who crys for his wife and 4 kids, you? on this job we deal with alot of things you will never understand unless u been there and u know what your yelling about. everynight at work i face my demons, but what do you do? you are safe behind your computer leave the hard work to the real men and women in blue. may be this video that was posted a while back can sum it up for you...http://www.ktvu.com/video/9591734/index.html
    " The hardest thing about disarming an armed suspect is not slipping on your own shit "

Michael P. Gordon E.O.W 08 Aug 2004

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    If guns are that bad and only used as a tool of force, why are you constantly bragging about being a CWP holder? By using your logic above, only 'thugs' need to carry.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

if you choose to not pay the court then that is on you. if you are there.... you will be taken in to custody per the judges request by a court officer, if you are such a weasle and dont show then you would have a warrant for your arrest and an officer would take you.. and those circumstances vary.. I take folks on traffic ect.. we have special units who do the warrant raids ect.. but for traffic little stuff they dont do that.. you can walk around with a warrant for a long time so dont do that lovely shmeal of how i am going to go raid your home over a traffic violation cus it isnt going to happen darling.

as far as the end of the line always being guns.. that is on you. I dont escalate my force until the person requires me to do so. so that isnt too hard to follow for your wittle itty bitty bwain is it?
    If you don't give me your wallet I will shoot you. Listen dumb ass, it's not that I am shooting you, it's that you are making me shoot you by not giving me your wallet, so it's your fault. It's not that hard to follow, the use of the gun is up to you.

This is what you are telling me correct. Nothing you can say can change the fact that if I refuse to let you TAKE my property or my self you will kill me.

CountyFourteen is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    The more the troll speaks.....the more I wonder when I will see the troll win a darwin award...
    Any Post I make is my opinion only!
    I do not have the authority or the permission to post for my Sheriff's Office.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

Thread Information