Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Thin Blue Line

spcwes is offline Wookie!!!!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost98 View Post
    Please say your only kidding...
    I doubt it and why is he crazy?
    STOP RESISTING!!!!

For he is God's servant to do you good, but if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

The opinions expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions of my Agency or my Agency Heads.

K9ForLife is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tapout View Post
    its true, i know a lot of cops who received tickets by VA staties. thankfully ive never had the pleasure.
    I'm well aware of VA State PD as I work with them at times. I'm just hoping vendetta is trying to joke around.

CountyFourteen is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    I noticed she didn't say I was wrong with the "ho" post, lol

is this our first ho troll???
    Any Post I make is my opinion only!
    I do not have the authority or the permission to post for my Sheriff's Office.

jcsdscott is offline The short minister
    Verified LEO
    Sounds like CountyFourteen calls it like he sees it

TXCOP is offline Officer First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by PDawg View Post
    You are the only one that caught that - I must be losing my touch!
    I repped you for that one.
    "Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you.
    He is training with minimum food or water, in austere conditions, day and night.
    The only thing clean on him is his weapon.
    He doesn't worry about what workout to do---his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
    The True Believer doesn't care "how hard it is"; he knows he either wins or he dies.
    He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home.
    He knows only the Cause.
    Now, who wants to quit?"

"I am only one, but I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do something. And because I can not do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do I should do. And what I should do, by the Grace of God, I will do."

Edward Everett Hale

rippinhottie is offline Rookie

What is this

What does the sticker mean? This is the first I have ever heard of this. I hope to become an officer when I graduate!

Vendetta is offline Today, We are All Hokies
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost98 View Post
    Please say your only kidding...
    Some do...........Some dont........but VSP has a rep for it
    "And don't go home, and don't go to eat, and don't play with yourself. It wouldn't look nice on my highway", Buford T. Justice

#1 Rule in Police: Sometimes its easier to ask Forgiveness than it is to ask Permission

No one knows what it's like
    To be the bad man
    To be the sad man
    Behind blue eyes

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
    Some do...........Some dont........but VSP has a rep for it
    Yeah Vendetta, I got that right away.

On another MB, there is a firm belief that VSP lives to cite off-duty officers....especially if they are from a large north-eastern state with a large metropolitan area.

And thanks TXCop!
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

K9ForLife is offline Banned

On another MB, there is a firm belief that VSP lives to cite off-duty officers....especially if they are from a large north-eastern state with a large metropolitan area.

And thanks TXCop!

I know for a fact that this is not true. I've worked in VA. for 27 years in LE and know a lot of VS Troopers. They have a few, like other states, cities, counties ETC who don't believe in PC but the vast majority of VA troopers do.

ghost98 is offline BEEN THERE BUT NOT EVERYWHERE
    Quote Originally Posted by K9ForLife View Post
    I'm well aware of VA State PD as I work with them at times. I'm just hoping vendetta is trying to joke around.
    I hope he's joking as well. I've been in law enforcement for a long time and i NEVER wrote another officer a ticket. I dont care where he's from. If its that big of a deal, then the unions can deal with it. Like every job we do have some shitty people on the job and they eventually are weeded out. I find young inexperienced officers to be more apt to make a name for themselves as well as giving other cops the "you should know better speach" and then ask for their license..
    Dont read too much into this statement because im sure you can "what if " this to death. To me, WE are all brothers and sisters with that Law Enforcement BOND and We all know what we go through, and we should deal with eachother acordingly.

ramble ramble ramble..........
    Last edited by ghost98; 11-29-06 at 05:21 PM.

ghost98 is offline BEEN THERE BUT NOT EVERYWHERE
    [QUOTE=PDawg;126966]Yeah Vendetta, I got that right away.

I guess i have to write VA off my vacation list.. ...any more cities/states please let me know..I promise i wont use my NY accent.

spcwes is offline Wookie!!!!
    Verified LEO
    [QUOTE=ghost98;128213]

I guess i have to write VA off my vacation list.. ...any more cities/states please let me know..I promise i wont use my NY accent.
    You being from NYC should know where the bad rep that VA Troopers got it from. It was more than likely all coming from the vehicles coming back from New Orleans running like 85mph and 90mph with their lights on. Then the one that was running lower than the speed limit and had cars blocking drivers from passing them.

To which one, a caller whom dialed 911 and explained that a marked NYPD car running behind a long line of police vehicles had just run her off the road as she attempted to pass the line of vehicles as they were not doing the speed limit.

Whether they did it or it was just someone calling in because they did not like to see what was going on, it happened. If a cop is running fast, being dangerous or so on and they get stopped why don't they deserve a ticket? I am sorry folks, maybe I look at this wrong but if I was being a retard and got stopped I would not even tell the cop I was a cop, I would just take my ticket.

I would not ticket a cop for just speeding and would go out of my way to keep his/her career going well but if they are being dangerous, rude or stupid they should get it just like anyone else.
    STOP RESISTING!!!!

For he is God's servant to do you good, but if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

The opinions expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions of my Agency or my Agency Heads.

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    Quote Originally Posted by K9ForLife View Post
    I know for a fact that this is not true. I've worked in VA. for 27 years in LE and know a lot of VS Troopers. They have a few, like other states, cities, counties ETC who don't believe in PC but the vast majority of VA troopers do.
    I didn't say it was true K9, just that I've seen it talked about on another board.

I was speaking more about a perceived reputation, not what happens in real life.
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information