Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    blackcamaro8895 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO

213th is offline Solipsist
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidp24 View Post
    LEOs are unmerciful when they pick on each other, thats life with us and life is good.
    Get over it, pick back, and have a good time.
    And not just LEO's. Most places of employment that aren't too politically correct are like that (based on the jobs I've had anyway). I've had my fair share of ribbing when changing bases. From what I've seen, it usually means that you are liked, or atleast tolerated until everyone decides whether or not to like you.

Now, we're going to have fun at your expense (still) but now you won't be able to make any smart ass replies...what a shame
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

213th is offline Solipsist
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    BUT, just to ensure that you never bother any of us again with answering your own questions, or anything else that may generally get on our nerves, I am going to ban you permanently, and leave you with the following picture message:

Man, I need to print that out for the next ASIST class Last time I got in trouble for bringing a sticker that said "Remember kids, it's down the street, not across the road"
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

TXCOP is offline Officer First Class
    "Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you.
    He is training with minimum food or water, in austere conditions, day and night.
    The only thing clean on him is his weapon.
    He doesn't worry about what workout to do---his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
    The True Believer doesn't care "how hard it is"; he knows he either wins or he dies.
    He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home.
    He knows only the Cause.
    Now, who wants to quit?"

"I am only one, but I am one. I can not do everything, but I can do something. And because I can not do everything I will not refuse to do the something that I can do. What I can do I should do. And what I should do, by the Grace of God, I will do."

Edward Everett Hale

K9brando is offline Fun In The Snow!
    Verified LEO
    Terminator, I think the people that say that on here should be automatically banned. That way they have no choice but to leave. That way we can help them out and they can't come back on here to see if someone is crying "no please don't go" bull crap. That's all it is anyway! It's just a cry for attention and pity. Screw em'!

Besides....nobody likes a quiter!
    I'm ready for spring!

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Damn... he was banned before I got the chance to skewer his psyche with my rapier wit and bludgeon him with my brutal satire. I am not able to completely demean him and plunder his self-esteem...

How depressing...

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post
    Damn... he was banned before I got the chance to skewer his psyche with my rapier wit and bludgeon him with my brutal satire. I am not able to completely demean him and plunder his self-esteem...

How depressing...
    Cheer up, little buckaroo. Trolls and whiners are just like buses...if you miss one, another will eventually come along.

keith720 is offline Finely Aged
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    SON-OF-A GUN! I missed all of the fun! It's a shame when someone gets into their feelings and can't deal with it!
    For the morning will come. Brightly will it shine on the brave and true, kindly upon all who suffer for the cause, glorious upon the tombs of heroes. Thus will shine the dawn.

Winston Churchill

conalabu is offline Grasshopper
    Verified LEO
    Little bitch.
    And Shepards we shall be,
    for thee, My Lord, for thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls will it ever be.
    In Nomine Patris, Et Filli, Et Spiritus Sancti.

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    Someone's pussy hurts........later baby.
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

nsb22 is offline Crazilicious
    Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Little bitch.
    I'm not really sure I know how you feel. Would you mind explaining further?

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    -- Ambrose Redmoon

The views and postings of NSB22 are in no way shared or supported by NSB22's employers.

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    I think this thread is worthy of holding cell status.
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by nsb22 View Post
    I'm not really sure I know how you feel. Would you mind explaining further?
    Hmmm. Okay. Listen, you little sandpussed bitchass foreskin fungus munching aidsinfested cumbubble, just because you can't take the heat in the kitchen does not give you the right to whine and complain like someone is going to give a shit about your opinion. When you have hung around the board long enough to take it like a pro (see Beans), then you might, and I do say might, be able to offer your opinion, which will probably be promptly ignored. No one held a gun to your head and said "you will be on LEF". Next time one of you freaking dipdoink shit for brain can't cunts comes in here bitching about treatment on the forum, I am inclined to tell you exactly how I feel the first damn time.

That was what I meant by little bitch, nsb.

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Feel better now, con?

blackcamaro8895 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Hmmm. Okay. Listen, you little sandpussed bitchass foreskin fungus munching aidsinfested cumbubble, just because you can't take the heat in the kitchen does not give you the right to whine and complain like someone is going to give a shit about your opinion. When you have hung around the board long enough to take it like a pro (see Beans), then you might, and I do say might, be able to offer your opinion, which will probably be promptly ignored. No one held a gun to your head and said "you will be on LEF". Next time one of you freaking dipdoink shit for brain can't cunts comes in here bitching about treatment on the forum, I am inclined to tell you exactly how I feel the first damn time.

SANDMAN is offline Master Officer
    Supporting Member Lvl 2

AND TODAY ON Dr PHIL
    Little Bitches that can't take it.

And now back to COPS
    If at first you don't succeed, then bomb disposal probably isn't for you.

Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to there level and beat you on experience.

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO

forgot to take your meds today huh
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Hmm, it's a shame that he isn't around anymore. I had something to help him get the sand out of his vagina.

"If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Illiy is offline Corporal

**stares**

I am a lil' scared...

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiy View Post
    **stares**

I am a lil' scared...
    S'okay. I'm from NY.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information