Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: hey!!

Quote Originally Posted by shabaan View Post
    nope, no relation to your mother at all.
    What?!?!?! I'm the only one who can talk like that to Term.

Asswad
    Thereís a promise I need you to make
    While Iím gone you take care of the love
    And Iíll deal with the hate.

Donít worry about me; Iíll be all right
    Just care for your children and sleep tight
    Iíll keep you safe on my watch tonight
    ~
    On My Watch Tonight - Mike Corrado

Illiy is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Little man, let me introduce you to a small dose of the world. If you, as a young man hanging with your friends, are on the street and I think you need a little prayer session, I will come talk with you and try to bring you to God. In my world, I am God. If you do not follow the law, I will put you in a place so you may further contemplate your future. You will not break the law in my world and walk about freely. If you want to be with us, then you must walk the path as we do. If you do not, I will help you find the way.
    In my world too...

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    I'll make sure my buddies over in JC PD see your mug so they can keep you entertained

Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Terminator is offline BANNED
    His IP Address is: 68.37.36.44. His internet provider is c-68-37-36-44.hsd1.nj.comcast.net. Feel free to shoot them an e-mail, telling them how he is harassing, and slandering law enforcement officers, with their internet service, so they will cancel his account.

cajunguy is online now I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    . . . just go kill yourselves the world would be a much better place.
    No prob. You go first!!

See how nice we are?

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

Illiy is offline Corporal
    terminator, you can dish it out by calling me troll but if i say something to you, you wanna ban me like a little bitch. i didnt join this forum to get into a fight, i was just voicing my opinion about certain cops. but obviously your all assholes like you all said and all have god complexes. You people think your helping the community but in all actuality your just tormenting the people in the neighborhood you patrol. you stupid fucks wonder why everyone hates cops, its because you all abuse your powers, just go kill yourselves the world would be a much better place.
    Yawn...

That is the thing about trolls, it is always the same arguement. Nothing original and nothing that is worth its weight in a debate.

So go run along and play keyboard cowboy somewhere else...

Verified LEO
    FYI,

Unfortunately, Jersey City has alot of tools like this fool.
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    I think he should be charged with grand theft for all that oxygen he is stealing. What an oxygen thief. He is definately a troll, who needs to be properly educated. Get a bunch of us here to report him to comcast and see how long he lasts on any boards.

kjlaw is offline Swamp Mafia Proud!!!
    Verified LEO
    Lead from the front and always remember those who came first.

Capt. Ocativo "OX" Gonzalez
    EOW 6/16/06

Always remember that a casket is hotter than your vest.

Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Soon the whole world will be in the hands of the Swamp Mafia.

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    i didnt join this forum to get into a fight, i was just voicing my opinion about certain cops.
    Listen up, stupid. This is Law Enforcement Forums: FOR COPS, BY COPS. Stupid is as stupid does is down the hall.

Doc_Holliday is offline California Dreaming...
    Let me see if I understand, you claim to want to be a cop, then treat those whom your life may someday rest with with utter distain and disrespect? You Asshole munching cum guzzling afterbirth of a gutter fucked whore. You obviously have nothing better to do in life, which is sad, must mean your butt slamming buddies have moved on to a tighter assed class of friends, or your mom grounded you and took away the xbox. Heres a piece of advice, and in your case I will make it free since your welfare check cant leave you much spending cash....go stand in front of a mirror and repeat the phrase "would you like a hot apple pie for just a dollar more?" because THATS the kind of career path you have in front of you not the honorable career field of law enforcement.
    500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

cajunguy is online now I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Only problem with that, Doc, is that this is the type of asshole that we'll catch pissing in some officer's soft drink someday.

I say we just shoot him now and save some grief later.

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

Here is his MySpace page:

http://www.myspace.com/smokeeclipse96

His interests are "chillin, drinkin, smokin." He goes to Hudson County Community College, in Jersey City, New Jersey, where he is currently in his first year of their Criminal Justice program. I guess I'll be shooting the head Professor an e-mail and a phone call, to advise him/her what one of their students is up to in his spare time. Maybe I'll copy and paste his posts to his professor too, yeah, sounds like a good idea, I'll do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post

His interests are "chillin, drinkin, smokin." He goes to Hudson County Community College, in Jersey City, New Jersey, where he is currently in his first year of their Criminal Justice program. I guess I'll be shooting the head Professor an e-mail and a phone call, to advise him/her what one of their students is up to in his spare time. Maybe I'll copy and paste his posts to his professor too, yeah, sounds like a good idea, I'll do that.

Bwahahhahahahahahahahaha....cl assic. I love it.
    Thereís a promise I need you to make
    While Iím gone you take care of the love
    And Iíll deal with the hate.

Donít worry about me; Iíll be all right
    Just care for your children and sleep tight
    Iíll keep you safe on my watch tonight
    ~
    On My Watch Tonight - Mike Corrado

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post

His interest are "chillin, drinkin, smokin." He goes to Hudson County Community College, in Jersey City, New Jersey, where he is currently in his first year of the Criminal Justice program. I guess I'll be shooting the head Professor an e-mail and phone call, to advise him/her what one of their students is up to in his spare time. Maybe I'll copy and paste his posts to his professor too, yeah, sounds like a good idea, I'll do that.

My Jersey City PD buds like to have fun with trolls. I'll give them a call

Kpdpipes is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    terminator, you can dish it out by calling me troll but if i say something to you, you wanna ban me like a little bitch. i didnt join this forum to get into a fight, i was just voicing my opinion about certain cops. but obviously your all assholes like you all said and all have god complexes. You people think your helping the community but in all actuality your just tormenting the people in the neighborhood you patrol. you stupid fucks wonder why everyone hates cops, its because you all abuse your powers, just go kill yourselves the world would be a much better place.

I passed this dipshit along to some Jersey City buddies of mine..... Im SURE their "Dickhead Enforcement" will go up for a few weeks now...im sure we'll see this cumstain back whining soon...

Quote Originally Posted by cajunguy View Post
    Only problem with that, Doc, is that this is the type of asshole that we'll catch pissing in some officer's soft drink someday.

I say we just shoot him now and save some grief later.

I have weighed your proposal and found it to be heads and shoulders above my own. My vote is we proceed post haste
    500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

shabaan is offline Banned
    what you guys dont seem to understand is that originally i wasnt putting down all cops, just the ones that abuse their power. i do want a career in law enforcement because it will be a fulfilling career choice. But unlike most (not all) cops i would do my job right, not stop people and harass them just for kicks or because the wife wouldn't give you any pussy last night. like i said i didnt join this forum to fight. i am truly interested in this field of work. i understand that this is a forum by cops for cops, therefore i figured it would be the best place to learn about becoming a police officer. so please lets keep it civil, if you look back in this thread, i didnt start the name calling. A good friend of the family happens to be a cop, he has said that there are asshole cops that he works with, so why is it so bad when i say that there are asshole cops?

Oh yea, one more question to the verifieds...how do I get one of those "CERTAIN COP" assignments? I think making this poster child for retro active abortions life even more miserable than it already has to be is my new lifes calling

what you guys dont seem to understand is that originally i wasnt putting down all cops, just the ones that abuse their power. i do want a career in law enforcement because it will be a fulfilling career choice. But unlike most (not all) cops i would do my job right, not stop people and harass them just for kicks or because the wife wouldn't give you any ##### last night. like i said i didnt join this forum to fight. i am truly interested in this field of work. i understand that this is a forum by cops for cops, therefore i figured it would be the best place to learn about becoming a police officer. so please lets keep it civil, if you look back in this thread, i didnt start the name calling. A good friend of the family happens to be a cop, he has said that there are ####### cops that he works with, so why is it so bad when i say that there are ####### cops?
    Somebody's a tad worried now, aren't they? You screwed with the wrong set of people, bud. Now I am going to ban you. Then in the next few days, I am going to file a complaint with your internet provider, and contact the person in charge of the criminal justice program at your college. I'm going to give them copies of your posts here, and a link to your MySpace page. I'm also going to tell them how you also signed up under another username (in violation of LEF TOS), with the username, "Smoke," with the e-mail reallyhigh14@yahoo.com. Jersey City law enforcement have been made aware of your posts here already. Good luck with those a-holes. Buh-bye now.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information