Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: hey!!

Doc_Holliday is offline California Dreaming...
    Quote Originally Posted by shabaan View Post
    what you guys dont seem to understand is that originally i wasnt putting down all cops, just the ones that abuse their power. i do want a career in law enforcement because it will be a fulfilling career choice. But unlike most (not all) cops i would do my job right, not stop people and harass them just for kicks or because the wife wouldn't give you any pussy last night. like i said i didnt join this forum to fight. i am truly interested in this field of work. i understand that this is a forum by cops for cops, therefore i figured it would be the best place to learn about becoming a police officer. so please lets keep it civil, if you look back in this thread, i didnt start the name calling. A good friend of the family happens to be a cop, he has said that there are asshole cops that he works with, so why is it so bad when i say that there are asshole cops?
    Because with the badge comes a certain amount of leeway. He has a right to be judgemental, you dont. from the looks of your myspace page, you dont have the first ******* clue what it would take to be a cop. Example one would be your marijuana use. better change that major from CJ to Under water basket weaving, or some other path that would allow a smoked out dumb*** into their ranks. Why dont you ask your good family friend how many dope heads make it pass the back ground process.
    Last edited by Doc_Holliday; 07-07-07 at 05:31 PM. Reason: removed profanity
    500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Somebody's a tad worried now, aren't they? You screwed with the wrong set of people, bud. Now I am going to ban you. Then in the next few days, I am going to file a complaint with your internet provider, and contact the person in charge of the criminal justice program at your college. I'm going to give them copies of your posts here, and a link to your MySpace page. I'm also going to tell them how you also signed up under another username (in violation of LEF TOS), with the username, "Smoke," with the e-mail reallyhigh14@yahoo.com. Jersey City law enforcement have been made aware of your posts here already. Good luck with those a-holes. Buh-bye now.

Oh.....................snap!
    Thereís a promise I need you to make
    While Iím gone you take care of the love
    And Iíll deal with the hate.

Donít worry about me; Iíll be all right
    Just care for your children and sleep tight
    Iíll keep you safe on my watch tonight
    ~
    On My Watch Tonight - Mike Corrado

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    Bring out the dogs!!! Let his back peddling ass get spanked at school and at home. First he talks shit, then he starts to talk even more shit, and now he wants to try to clarify the bullshit he already spouted off. What a nimrod. Go chill on that dipshit, I hope you have a good time at your criminal justice classes. Don't need people like you on the job, there are plenty of other assholes we need to deal with already.

cajunguy is online now I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    what you guys dont seem to understand is that originally i wasnt putting down all cops,
    What YOU don't seem to understand is that when some turd disses any "cop", he (you) are dissing ALL "cops".

It's a brotherhood that isn't understood by someone who has never been a part of it.

And if we have our way you never will.

BTW, I hear the sanitation department is hiring. You might try there.

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

Jenna is offline sheep
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Somebody's a tad worried now, aren't they? You screwed with the wrong set of people, bud. Now I am going to ban you. Then in the next few days, I am going to file a complaint with your internet provider, and contact the person in charge of the criminal justice program at your college. I'm going to give them copies of your posts here, and a link to your MySpace page. I'm also going to tell them how you also signed up under another username (in violation of LEF TOS), with the username, "Smoke," with the e-mail reallyhigh14@yahoo.com. Jersey City law enforcement have been made aware of your posts here already. Good luck with those a-holes. Buh-bye now.
    If I ever needed a reminder never to mess with Terminator, this surely is it.

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Ah, the LEF minions are in such good form today...

Makes me take a deep breath... feel the love!

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Dang! I go watch Coyote Ugly and come back, find out I missed all this!!! *(*&$W&#37*&
    He got banned before I could tell him what a dirt bag he was!!
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    Spoke to my buddy in JCPD, he told me to email him all the info. and in case he's smart enough to put his profile on private, I got his pic and that will also me emailed
    Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    Man, I missed all the fun as usual.
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Man, I missed all the fun as usual.
    Me to!!!!
    dulce et decorum est pro patria mori

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Smart Ass
    Life is to short not to experience Lazy Fed
    ___ ___ ___
    {o,o} {-.-} {0,0}
    |)__) |)_(| (__(|
    -"-"- -"-"- -"-"-
    O RLY?? YA RLY NO WAI!!!!

The incoherent statements given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency or any other person for that matter. They are MY PERSONAL DELUSIONAL FANTASIES and I accept sole responsibility as such as I am either drunk or stressed out of my mind.

Tony is offline Banned
    Oh, so this is where you put the trash.

I've never been in this area before, do you get many like that?

Nice.

k-9max is offline K9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Id say this little fucker needs more than just a ban.
    a good ass-whoopin from one of those so called "asshole cops" would probably do him a little justice.

welcome to LEF you stupid fuck!!!!!!
    YEAH, IM THE BERRIES, AND CHERRIES IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    Eat it, Play with it, or piss on it, and walk away!

As smart as man is, we haven't been able to invent a machine that can smell drugs or tell us where a person has walked,Ē Dogs are sophisticated investigative tools!

bird1 is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO

You've been Shabanned
    " The hardest thing about disarming an armed suspect is not slipping on your own shit "

Michael P. Gordon E.O.W 08 Aug 2004

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    dont take offense please. its just both places ive lived in my life the cops constantly abuse their power and think their god. if your not like that then you shouldnt take offense. I think small town cops are just bored so they harass you out of boredom. in the city, you cant be out with after 10 with more than 5 of your friends or you get stopped and searched. This is what i meant by A$$HOLE cops.
    He can kiss my ass and thank whatever god he smokes to that he ain't down here. He hasn't met asshole.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Stepped into the wrong thread
    Doenetwork.org Finding The Lost...When Everyone Else has Given Up

myspace.com/usaforcewife

Ianl6 is offline Dreamboy First Class
    terminator, you can dish it out by calling me troll but if i say something to you, you wanna ban me like a little bitch. i didnt join this forum to get into a fight, i was just voicing my opinion about certain cops. but obviously your all assholes like you all said and all have god complexes. You people think your helping the community but in all actuality your just tormenting the people in the neighborhood you patrol. you stupid fucks wonder why everyone hates cops, its because you all abuse your powers, just go kill yourselves the world would be a much better place.

Shabaan you came on to this forum clue in title "LAW ENFORCEMENT FORUM" and the first few posts you blast the site owner and you wonder why your being treated like a little BITCH.Maybe it's because thats how your acting only a retard would come on to a cops forum and slate cops.And i bet if you were ever in any kind of bother you would be crying for the same people your swearing at to come and save your sorry little arse.
    Public conscience message board
    post on a board with a heart.

http://dreamboyuk52.proboards60.com/index.cgi

smokey703 is offline I'm Bi-WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisipso View Post
    He can kiss my ass and thank whatever god he smokes to that he ain't down here. He hasn't met asshole.
    Send him on down to the Swamp Mafia. We are a different breed of asshole down here
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

mfranklin01 is offline its not vendication...its punishment
    thats right send him our way, we can let him play with the louisiana yard dog.

(i always miss the fun stuff damnit )
    "Be Polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet"

Trojan 42 is offline Retired Ninja
    Verified LEO
    Well you should all be ashamed of yourselves!!

A "Special Needs" kid is learning how to use a keyboard for the first time and you are all nasty to him. Shame on you. He can't help that he was born brain damaged.
    To be born an Englishman, is to be a winner in the Lottery of Life.

I've Talked the Talk and I've Walked the Walk, now I Sit the Sit!

It's not until you look at an Ant through a magnifying glass on a sunny day, that you realise just how often they burst into flames for no reason!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information