Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Tony is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiy View Post
    you just made Wombats day.....
    ? ? ? . . . it might be so AFTER he drinks the bottle, his defences will be lowered.

EDIT - Sandman DONT read this bit, okay?!?!

SANDMAN is offline Master Officer
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wombat650 View Post
    ? ? ? . . . it might be so AFTER he drinks the bottle, his defences will be lowered.

After the bottle i would be in no fit state occifer to read anything.

I don't think i could get any lower, emm that is another story for another day, sometime in the distant future.
    If at first you don't succeed, then bomb disposal probably isn't for you.

Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to there level and beat you on experience.

Sapper_132 is offline Master Turd Cutter
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    I can't drink that stuff anymore

Drank a bottle and a half about 5 yrs ago, haven't touched it since. When this happened it was just like I drank it a few hours ago. So I've been staying away from it since.

But my new love is Johnny Walker Blue. having a glass now!
    Just because your sign off after you're shift is done, doesn't mean that it's over and put blinders on. You're a cop 24/7 wether you like it or not. If thats something you can't handle, you should find a new line of work!

Illiy is offline Corporal

Always preyin' on the drunk boys....

Tony is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper_132 View Post
    I can't drink that stuff anymore

Drank a bottle and a half about 5 yrs ago, haven't touched it since. When this happened it was just like I drank it a few hours ago. So I've been staying away from it since.

But my new love is Johnny Walker Blue. having a glass now!
    I had fruit punch once at a friend's birthday, I was driving so I thought I'd do the right thing. Well I staggered out of the door at 2am and all over the front garden. They had put gin, vodka and midori into the punch. Fruit punch turns my stomach still.

Always preyin' on the drunk boys....

. . . and????? There's a problem, now you know why I didn't get anywhere with Thrasher, he's a Mormon.

I had fruit punch once at a friend's birthday, I was driving so I thought I'd do the right thing. Well I staggered out of the door at 2am and all over the front garden. They had put gin, vodka and midori into the punch. Fruit punch turns my stomach still.

. . . and????? There's a problem, now you know why I didn't get anywhere with Thrasher, he's a Mormon.
    Noooo Thrasher isn't Mormon is he???? I figured you would break him sooner or later!

Tony is offline Banned
    Noooo Thrasher isn't Mormon is he???? I figured you would break him sooner or later!

He used to drive all the drunk Aussie solders around when he was in the desert because he doesn't drink.

But when I found out his real name . . .well, nuf said. His dept photo is good for

He used to drive all the drunk Aussie solders around when he was in the desert because he doesn't drink.

But when I found out his real name . . .well, nuf said. His dept photo is good for
    ok... you so have to PM me.... I wanna know!

Supporting Member Lvl 2

You have it wrong

Soldiers and Drink. Never - we never touch the stuff.

Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to there level and beat you on experience.

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    If we can get it we drink it. When I was deployed I got ahold of some and it tasted great!!!
    Just because your sign off after you're shift is done, doesn't mean that it's over and put blinders on. You're a cop 24/7 wether you like it or not. If thats something you can't handle, you should find a new line of work!

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapper_132 View Post
    If we can get it we drink it. When I was deployed I got ahold of some and it tasted great!!!
    They tried to fob us off with None alcoholic beer and Bud Light out there. May as well took my canteen to the latrine would of had more taste.

Bosco3379 is offline I'm the one in the middle

Former member of the LNC

Will take verbal abuse for spare change

Some Of My Wicked Awesome Signature Banners

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Yeah me and my buddies used to drink the Non-Alcoholic stuff for breakfast. People would give us weird looks. It was funny.

They did that with us but some of us got smart and added real stuff to it to make it last! Worked out great.

Tony is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SANDMAN View Post
    They tried to fob us off with None alcoholic beer and Bud Light out there. May as well took my canteen to the latrine would of had more taste.
    LOL ~ the Aussies had VB beer and Thrasher enjoyed their attempts in teaching him to play cricket. We don't drink Fosters by the way, that's just a marketing ploy!!!

I remember they used to sell beer with 1%, but no sure if they still do. It was the only light beer we had 20 years ago, you drank 6 of them and you'd be pi**ing all night. Shocking stuff.

But any port in a storm they say!!!!

Tony is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosco3379 View Post

Who do we see about getting some of these included to the site??

Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Term cause he's the main squeez now!

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I see we've gone to the well and back on this thread... Glad everyone made Mr. lechleidner feel right at home.

Mr. lechleider, I am a law enforcement officer. I have been such for about 13 years now. I have also been a businessman. I feel I have an interesting perspective.

I hold a BS in Business Administration from a North Central Association accredited university, and have attended The Walton Institute and Heartland intensive business management schools. I have served in upper divisional management with the largest grocery distribution company in the world ($33 Billion gross revenue), where I directly and indirectly supervised some 380 "taxpaying" employees, and I have founded, successfully operated, and sold a transportation company which generated gross revenues of about 3.6 million dollars annually.

I have quite the sense of humor, just ask these present at LEF.

You asked if we felt you had a chance to make it in law enforcement, given your past. None of us honestly knows with certainty. Should someone with a misdemeanor criminal history be disqualified from law enforcement? Perhaps. If such history shows a lack of credibility, a propensity for violence, or a deficiency in moral turpitude on the part of the applicant, I would say that it should. Conviction for possessing a fake identification, etc. is a call for the agency which you are applying to more than a call that can be made by someone in an online forum. As you are so far into the process with the agency you have applied to, I'd say your questions will be answered by that agency soon enough.

You have obviously taken offense to some of the ribbing that you have recieved here, and perhaps that your quick reflexes in taking the defensive serve as an insight into your personality type. Many of us in this line of work have learned sarchasm as a means by which to deal with the horrors of the brutal reality that we must often face. There are those here on this forum who have faced challenges which would make the common businessman retreat into his Blackberry, never to return to reality.

I appreciate your father's service to this country, but I remind you, that belongs to him. My father co-authored the most comprehensive and sweeping occupational safety legislation ever adopted by the federal government, (OSHA). He was an internationally recognized expert in labor laws, unions, mediation, and regulatory issues, I was an expert in nothing more than being his kid.

All this being said, without the courtesy of an introduction (see the section "Introduce Yourself"), you chose to ask opinions here, and when you were subjected to what I honestly would consider some honest, if not biting, wit, you chose to respond in angrily.

Sir, if you cannot excersize deeper calm self-control in a forum with people whom you cannot even see, I would think that a law enforcement career would serve as an insurmountable challenge for you. In law enforcement, many in this world will hate and openly revile you, for no other reason than the badge that you wear and the establishment that you represent.

I invite you to remain respectful of the men and women of this forum. If one of them finds your posts amusing, laugh with them. Appreciate their humor as a means by which to unceremoniously welcome you, if not challenge your verocity.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Cheech Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post
    I see we've gone to the well and back on this thread... Glad everyone made Mr. lechleidner feel right at home.

Mr. lechleider, I am a law enforcement officer. I have been such for about 13 years now. I have also been a businessman. I feel I have an interesting perspective.

I hold a BS in Business Administration from a North Central Association accredited university, and have attended The Walton Institute and Heartland intensive business management schools. I have served in upper divisional management with the largest grocery distribution company in the world ($33 Billion gross revenue), where I directly and indirectly supervised some 380 "taxpaying" employees, and I have founded, successfully operated, and sold a transportation company which generated gross revenues of about 3.6 million dollars annually.

I have quite the sense of humor, just ask these present at LEF.

You asked if we felt you had a chance to make it in law enforcement, given your past. None of us honestly knows with certainty. Should someone with a misdemeanor criminal history be disqualified from law enforcement? Perhaps. If such history shows a lack of credibility, a propensity for violence, or a deficiency in moral turpitude on the part of the applicant, I would say that it should. Conviction for possessing a fake identification, etc. is a call for the agency which you are applying to more than a call that can be made by someone in an online forum. As you are so far into the process with the agency you have applied to, I'd say your questions will be answered by that agency soon enough.

You have obviously taken offense to some of the ribbing that you have recieved here, and perhaps that your quick reflexes in taking the defensive serve as an insight into your personality type. Many of us in this line of work have learned sarchasm as a means by which to deal with the horrors of the brutal reality that we must often face. There are those here on this forum who have faced challenges which would make the common businessman retreat into his Blackberry, never to return to reality.

I appreciate your father's service to this country, but I remind you, that belongs to him. My father co-authored the most comprehensive and sweeping occupational safety legislation ever adopted by the federal government, (OSHA). He was an internationally recognized expert in labor laws, unions, mediation, and regulatory issues, I was an expert in nothing more than being his kid.

All this being said, without the courtesy of an introduction (see the section "Introduce Yourself"), you chose to ask opinions here, and when you were subjected to what I honestly would consider some honest, if not biting, wit, you chose to respond in angrily.

Sir, if you cannot excersize deeper calm self-control in a forum with people whom you cannot even see, I would think that a law enforcement career would serve as an insurmountable challenge for you. In law enforcement, many in this world will hate and openly revile you, for no other reason than the badge that you wear and the establishment that you represent.

I invite you to remain respectful of the men and women of this forum. If one of them finds your posts amusing, laugh with them. Appreciate their humor as a means by which to

+ 5030432942984392093 x 92

Tony is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    + 5030432942984392093 x 92
    Is that how you get a credit rating of 1100????

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    This thread has been moved to the holding cell in case our new friend returns.
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information