Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MonsterMash is offline Proud 3%er
    Forget my first long reponse. It wasn't worth it. This has been edited to read:

TROLL!!!
    Are you a 3%er? If you aren't, you should be.

smokey703 is offline I'm Bi-WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Verified LEO
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

TacticalII is offline Member
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMash View Post
    Forget my first long reponse. It wasn't worth it. This has been edited to read:

TROLL!!!

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidp24 View Post
    Supreme, you are NOT gonna make it if you act this way and display this attitude as a wannabe. Hang it up, go practice standing on the tailboard of a waste management vehicle or something.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Verified LEO
    Dude let me tell you something, like most have said you need to stop saying I would have done this or I would have done that because its bullshit you have never been in those officers place so you don't know what you would have done. My guess is you would have shat yourself. Like many of us I have been there and there wasn't time to stop and think about what defensive tactic I am gonna use. I am no chuck norris but I can hold my own and have proven that, if my only option was to bite his sack then you better believe I was biting. Its all about the warrior mindset, the will to survive must be greater than the will to live and yes there is a difference between survival and living.
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey703 View Post
    I am no chuck norris but I can hold my own and have proven that, if my only option was to bite his sack then you better believe I was biting.
    I told you not to bite, you had plenty of options!!

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Virginian View Post
    I told you not to bite, you had plenty of options!!
    I knew that was coming.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    I knew that was coming.
    That's what he said.

MonsterMash is offline Proud 3%er
    if my only option was to bite his sack then you better believe I was biting.
    You know.........the only problem with that is.....if anyone ever asks you if you've ever had a homosexual experience.....

you can't say no.
    Are you a 3%er? If you aren't, you should be.

Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Voluntary teabagging... interesting new fad

Verified LEO
    Hahahahahaha. Everyone wants to be a f'ing comedian.

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeEye View Post
    I say these two styles simple because they are two of the most street effective styles along with Krav maga, Kali and a few others.
    Sounds like Mr mouth has been watching too much of the staged show "Human Weapon" on TV's History Channel lately....

http://www.history.com/minisites/humanweapon

I think he's enamored by the hosts and their set up scenes of going into a fight after learning a few minutes of moves to fight a "champion" at the end of each program....

lewisipso is online now Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    This statement was briefly touched on earlier. We can't just open a can of whip ass with whatever style we choose. If we go against academy training we can open up ourselves to lawsuits. Should we be taught better tactics? Yes. Are there better tactics out there? Yes. Unfortunately we don't make the rules we just live by them.
    Tread carefully friend. These folks are a family you just walked into. Feel your way around or you'll find your welcome very short.
    Posing your subject matter in a better manner would have helped your position.
    After a few confrontations on the street using what your are allowed to you'll see the problem. Use whatever tactics you want and let us know how your lawsuit goes.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    There is always Wackenhut. I am sure they would love to hire someone like him. Fucking oxygen thief.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    I knew this fuck wad would be banned by the time I got home from work!
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I would pay to see this asshat go against a rather large cracked up felony suspect. What a load of horsedung. Glad he's gone.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

Jackalope is offline Yell O
    I hope he does get hired by LASD, so we can all watch him fail out on The Academy.
    "I'm not a coward,
    I've just never been tested
    I'd like to think that if I was,
    I would pass"
    ~Mighty Mighty Bosstones~

Coloradocop is offline It's the PoPo
    Verified LEO
    This guy is just another classic loud mouthed full-o-crap wannabe.

It's always the same type of asshole... the one who believes that all cops should be taught only in "XYZ" martial art, because that's what he heard was good in a Discovery Channel special today... If only for that, then they'd win all of their fights. All while he sits back eating popcorn and second guesses things that happened in fights that he could only ever imagine having been in...

Fucking douche obviously hasn't ever experienced a street fight. When the gloves are off and the stakes are high, your gym training in Muh Tai counts for shit. How you win a fight in a competition and how you win a fight on the street are two entirely different matters, and every cop knows that! I'm not saying that martial arts training won't help, but it sure isn't what wins a fight on the street. A warrior isn't built from textbook maneuvers, they have to have something more (and heart).

Plus, as someone else mentioned, I don't fight "fair" on the street. There are no rounds, no time outs, and (in some ways) no rules. I fight to go home to my family safely at the end of my shift -- I fight to win decisively. As was already said: you bring a fist, I bring a stick; you bring a stick, I bring a gun. You bring a gun, I'll bring a bigger one and about 100 other guys in blue who also have big guns

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    That is right, the only fair fight is one you win.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    In my world the Ford CV front drivers door is a secondary impact weapon if need be. Screw his fancy martial arts. That's what lead is for.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information