Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SupremeEye is offline Banned

Sept 10th, the day I meet with my BI

Only a few days away.

Should be interesting, haha im smiling as I type this.

I know im going to feel all good on Monday.

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    Why don't you put up an intro post so people can meet you. Right now I smell troll.
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    Why don't you put up an intro post so people can meet you. Right now I smell troll.
    Man relax

kjlaw is offline Swamp Mafia Proud!!!
    Verified LEO
    Agreed
    Lead from the front and always remember those who came first.

Capt. Ocativo "OX" Gonzalez
    EOW 6/16/06

Always remember that a casket is hotter than your vest.

Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Soon the whole world will be in the hands of the Swamp Mafia.

smokey703 is offline I'm Bi-WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Verified LEO
    Without the intro post it is like you just walked up into our house and grabbed the last cold beer and kicked your feet up on our coffee table.
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey703 View Post
    Without the intro post it is like you just walked up into our house and grabbed the last cold beer and kicked your feet up on our coffee table.

+1
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Right now I smell troll.
    Good nose, Beans.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    That's an excellent analogy, Smokey.

That reminds me of something my D-Coordinator told the defense when I played football.

"YOU WANT TO COME INTO THEIR HOUSE KICK THEM IN THE ASS, TAKE THE REMOTE, CHANGE THE CHANNEL AND KICK YOUR FEET UP"

LMAO

I still remember that.

smokey703 is offline I'm Bi-WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Verified LEO
    Well this ain't pee wee football and you are about to find out that you are saddly mistaken if you think that you are gonna come into our house and think you run this bitch.
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeEye View Post
    That reminds me of something my D-Coordinator told the defense when I played football.

"YOU WANT TO COME INTO THEIR HOUSE KICK THEM IN THE ASS, TAKE THE REMOTE, CHANGE THE CHANNEL AND KICK YOUR FEET UP"

LMAO

I still remember that.
    Well bro, this aint Pop Warner, in fact....this aint the place for you to be posting anymore.

Later ass
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

conalabu is offline Grasshopper
    Verified LEO
    Supremeeye, What is your deal? Give us something to look at that says you aren't a problem for this site.
    And Shepards we shall be,
    for thee, My Lord, for thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
    That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy Command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
    And teeming with souls will it ever be.
    In Nomine Patris, Et Filli, Et Spiritus Sancti.

k-9max is offline K9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Well this ain't pee wee football and you are about to find out that you are saddly mistaken if you think that you are gonna come into our house and think you run this bitch.
    hahahaha,
    yeah what he said.
    YEAH, IM THE BERRIES, AND CHERRIES IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    Eat it, Play with it, or piss on it, and walk away!

As smart as man is, we haven't been able to invent a machine that can smell drugs or tell us where a person has walked, Dogs are sophisticated investigative tools!

SaraJ is offline Banned
    I guess manners is just not in some people's vocabulary.

k-9max is offline K9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    God, i love this job!!!!!!
    YEAH, IM THE BERRIES, AND CHERRIES IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    Eat it, Play with it, or piss on it, and walk away!

As smart as man is, we haven't been able to invent a machine that can smell drugs or tell us where a person has walked, Dogs are sophisticated investigative tools!

TXPO710 is offline Dumb ole' Cowboy
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by SaraJ View Post
    I guess manners is just not in some people's vocabulary.
    It's in mine, that's the stuff some put on their sandwich. Personaly I like miracle whip better.
    Sorry, just couldn't resist.

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO

LMAO

I still remember that.

IF,,,, and that's a BIG IF this troll is in the background process like he said in another thread, he won't be on the job long. His attitude will get his ass sued and fired before he's off his recruit probation period.....

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Star Man View Post
    IF,,,, and that's a BIG IF this troll is in the background process like he said in another thread, he won't be on the job long. His attitude will get his ass sued and fired before he's off his recruit probation period.....
    If he is lucky that will happen....I see him going crouching tiger hidden dragon on a crack head and getting his ass or worse yet the ass of someone around him kicked or killed. He might be able to handle saying "Welcome to Walmart" for eight hours a day.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Star Man is offline Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    If he is lucky that will happen....I see him going crouching tiger hidden dragon on a crack head and getting his ass or worse yet the ass of someone around him kicked or killed. He might be able to handle saying "Welcome to Walmart" for eight hours a day.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

LMAO

I still remember that.
    This ain't football jockboy, this is the internet. Where if you don't behave you'll find your ass banned. Just because you could run on the grass with a dead pig don't mean shit in here.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information