Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: age ?

Illiy is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinrollmaker8161985 View Post
    ILL LET YAH KNOW WHAT THE FBI TELLS ME ABOUT THIS WHEN I TELL THEM WHAT I POSTED AND STUFF BECAUSE POLICEOWLRD.COM SAID NOTHING I POSTED WAS ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT BECAUSE I DID NOTHING WRONG
    LIKE BUTTERCUP SAID IF I DID NOTHING WRONG WHY WORRY
    AND THATS WHY I QUIT WORRYING CAUSE I DIDNT DO NOTHING
    If they like you so much over there why did they ban you?

Oh... I think its for this post...

pumpkinrollmaker8161985
    Banned

this time
    do yah think anyone reported it because i was thinking i could report him for saying i should shoot myself but im not
    so did anyone report it my mom says they wanted to sacare me but idk this time
    and they said ice moves quiclly on it
    Last edited by Illiy; 12-17-07 at 09:57 AM. Reason: added stuff..

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinrollmaker8161985 View Post
    ban me someone
    That's not going to happen junior. You'll be left here as an example to other trolls, idiots, criminals, and child molesters such as yourself.

You'll check in from time to time, try to plead your case, then get smacked down again. It's a cycle. Of course if you don't like what you hear here, you'll likely post your plight somewhere else, like you did today when you started your thread elsewhere.....oops, there I go, following your perverted ass around the net again, how dare I? Wow...imagine that, if I'm finding this info on you on my own time.......just imagine how much shit FBI & ICE are digging up on you while getting paid to follow you around Al Gore's Interweb.

Best of luck to you, by the way, let the "cop father" of your little myspace friend you spoke of on another site know about us, I'm sure he'd gladly shed some light on you and would enjoy our site since he sees you for what you are.

http://www.myspace.com/235959021

PS, when you drive to meet the kid above, I can't wait to see the look on your face when the guy comes out from around the corner, and says "Hi, I'm Chris Hansen from Dateline NBC"
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread Information