Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: BAN ME

cajunguy is offline I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Ummm, Mike, he doesn't like girls. Know what we mean?

Oh and he only likes YOUNGER gheys - - - oops, I meant to say guys.

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

mike01 is offline patrol deputy
    Verified LEO
    AAAHHh shit!!! He is gong to love where he is going.

cajunguy is offline I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Oh, yeah. And BUBBA's gonna be waiting for him.

Oh, and BUBBA's friends will be there, too. Gonna bring a whole new meaning to the definition of buttsecks.

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    So which prison is this guy going to? I guess any Federal Penitentiary will do, but does Sheriff Joe Arpaio have any openings? I bet there are lots of guys named Bubba there to have some fun with him.

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

TXCharlie is offline Former & Future Reserve Officer
    Is this JerryJerryJerry, GlennaGlennaGlenna's little delinquent, or did he jack off on some dog shit, and you grew out of it?

(\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

armsmaster270 is offline Ret. Sac. P.D. - 270th M.P. Co., Now with D.H.S.
    Verified LEO
    Gentlemen can't we all get along and help punkinpeter....At least long enough to hold him down for Bubba

Pretty women make us BUY beer. Ugly women make us DRINK beer. --Al Bundy

http://www.armsmaster.net-a.googlepages.com

mike01 is offline patrol deputy
    Verified LEO
    Without a doubt he is one twisted fucked up s.o.b! Then he is going to bring that shit to our forum? what the fuck was he thinking? He probably has kid and a wife who thinks he is great.what a fuck hole!

phoenix Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by armsmaster270 View Post
    Gentlemen can't we all get along and help punkinpeter....At least long enough to hold him down for Bubba
    I aint Bubba,but can ya'll hold em down for me? punkinpeter,you sick bastard....

k-9max is offline K9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    This poop pusher is still here?, GTFO you piece of shit! We dont want you on this site. Have fun in prison.

Signed: The LEF family!
    YEAH, IM THE BERRIES, AND CHERRIES IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    Eat it, Play with it, or piss on it, and walk away!

As smart as man is, we haven't been able to invent a machine that can smell drugs or tell us where a person has walked, Dogs are sophisticated investigative tools!

Flapjack794 is offline Professional wrestling is not fake!
    Damn K-9 max. tell him how you really feel.........Just hope he doesnt run from you........................... .........................I bet u thought i forgot about that..../794

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

OXCOPS is offline Usual Suspect
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post

PapaBear is offline SgtCHP-Retired
    You know, the funny thing is this guy is sitting back reading all of our comments and probably playing with himself over the fact that he has managed to disturb us in his pathetic manner.

I say, ignore the prince and allow this thread to die. After all, we are the ones keeping it going! JMHO.

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    [George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear View Post
    You know, the funny thing is this guy is sitting back reading all of our comments and probably playing with himself over the fact that he has managed to disturb us in his pathetic manner.
    Now, now, Papa, who's disturbed? Not I. I have actually enjoyed toying with this mouse. The evidence that he has run all over the internet whining about his fear of discovery by authorities and his allegation of our "abuse" tells me that he suffers, we don't.

I say, ignore the prince and allow this thread to die. After all, we are the ones keeping it going! JMHO.
    He could have been banned at anytime. He still certainly can be, and will be, eventually. The entire site staff holds the button in our hot little hands. We chose however, to treat him differently this time, especially since this is the third time that he has come here posting such ridiculous garbage (if I remember correctly), isn't that right, GLENNA?

You see, a quick ban on this grovelling little excuse for a human being didn't work before, so we decided to give him the attention that he so desperately needs, that being the attention of a real live investigation into both his cyber and irl sexually deviant activities. He isn't just a troll, he is (in the opinion of the majority of the site staff) at least a potential cyber-predator, the exact kind feared and hated by all who use the net. A ban is merciful, and such mercy was he granted each time before. This individual chose to violate previous bans and warnings each time he appeared, and continued to reveal more about his sexual perversions each time.

This time, he wasn't banned. We kept him around a bit, allowing him to incriminate himself further than before, and face the full wrath of this community for his ignorance.

LEF is a cop's site, just as it claims. It is run by law enforcement officers exclusively, and dedicated to law enforcement officers wholeheartedly. We do not pretend to love justice here, as some other sites do, we actually love it enough to devote our best efforts in support of it.

Glenna, pumpkinroll, whatever it chooses to call itself at the time, must be brought to the understanding that his deviant and predatory activities will be immediately be brought to account here, and any suspicion of criminal activity brought before this site will be also brought to the attention of applicable authorities. I believe that such has been done, and it will continue to be so, until it is clear to him and every other cyber-deviant that this site will not tolerate the presence of his brand of sub-human.

I will use another instance as an example:

Not too long ago, a verified LEO here contacted another (me) regarding a suspected online predator who was grooming a 13 year-old girl for a sexual meeting. I will not reveal the whereabouts of the predator, nor the victim, for the fear of compromising the case. Suffice it to say that they were in separate Southern States. The reporting verified was referred to an Attorney General's Cyber Task Force investigator, which resulted in that predator being arrested and extradited to stand trial within 72 hours. He was in his thirties, but he had purported himself to be much younger to the child. Emails and communications between the offender and the victim were obtained in the resulting search of the offender's home and computer. It was revealed that we acted in the nick of time, as the intended meeting of the two was to take place sooner than originally thought. I am told that although the case has not yet been completely adjudicated, the case itself is a slamdunk, and the offender will serve time. I am also told that the offender was in the process of grooming a number of other children at the time of his capture. I shudder to think what could have resulted, had action not been taken so quickly, and the child faced the predator without intervention.

This arrest was made possible by effective networking at LEF. I for one, am very proud of the outcome. No previous mention of this case was made in the public areas to my knowledge because of the fact that the investigation was ongoing.

When we comment about what goes on behind the scenes here, believe me when I say that it is substantial, time-comsuming, and always for the betterment of the site, its users, and the public in general to the best of our abilities.

/rant off.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

mack is offline Officer Resource Offical Auctioneer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Boy, I go away for a few days and look what goes on here! You guys have all the fun, there ought to be an announcement made when we get a troll to play with so everyone can enjoy it!!!! Of course reading through this I know this is not the average Troll, this guy is disgusting.

BTW, good job everyone for the responses, makes me proud to be a member, y'all keep my faith intact!

My dad, I miss him every day.

Originally Posted by Wolven
    Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.

I am a female!!!!! LMAO

Be who you are and say what you feel.....
    Because those that matter...don't mind...
    And those that mind...don't matter

Illiy is offline Corporal
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post
    Now, now, Papa, who's disturbed? Not I. I have actually enjoyed toying with this mouse. The evidence that he has run all over the internet whining about his fear of discovery by authorities and his allegation of our "abuse" tells me that he suffers, we don't.

He could have been banned at anytime. He still certainly can be, and will be, eventually. The entire site staff holds the button in our hot little hands. We chose however, to treat him differently this time, especially since this is the third time that he has come here posting such ridiculous garbage (if I remember correctly), isn't that right, GLENNA?

You see, a quick ban on this grovelling little excuse for a human being didn't work before, so we decided to give him the attention that he so desperately needs, that being the attention of a real live investigation into both his cyber and irl sexually deviant activities. He isn't just a troll, he is (in the opinion of the majority of the site staff) at least a potential cyber-predator, the exact kind feared and hated by all who use the net. A ban is merciful, and such mercy was he granted each time before. This individual chose to violate previous bans and warnings each time he appeared, and continued to reveal more about his sexual perversions each time.

This time, he wasn't banned. We kept him around a bit, allowing him to incriminate himself further than before, and face the full wrath of this community for his ignorance.

LEF is a cop's site, just as it claims. It is run by law enforcement officers exclusively, and dedicated to law enforcement officers wholeheartedly. We do not pretend to love justice here, as some other sites do, we actually love it enough to devote our best efforts in support of it.

Glenna, pumpkinroll, whatever it chooses to call itself at the time, must be brought to the understanding that his deviant and predatory activities will be immediately be brought to account here, and any suspicion of criminal activity brought before this site will be also brought to the attention of applicable authorities. I believe that such has been done, and it will continue to be so, until it is clear to him and every other cyber-deviant that this site will not tolerate the presence of his brand of sub-human.

I will use another instance as an example:

Not too long ago, a verified LEO here contacted another (me) regarding a suspected online predator who was grooming a 13 year-old girl for a sexual meeting. I will not reveal the whereabouts of the predator, nor the victim, for the fear of compromising the case. Suffice it to say that they were in separate Southern States. The reporting verified was referred to an Attorney General's Cyber Task Force investigator, which resulted in that predator being arrested and extradited to stand trial within 72 hours. He was in his thirties, but he had purported himself to be much younger to the child. Emails and communications between the offender and the victim were obtained in the resulting search of the offender's home and computer. It was revealed that we acted in the nick of time, as the intended meeting of the two was to take place sooner than originally thought. I am told that although the case has not yet been completely adjudicated, the case itself is a slamdunk, and the offender will serve time. I am also told that the offender was in the process of grooming a number of other children at the time of his capture. I shudder to think what could have resulted, had action not been taken so quickly, and the child faced the predator without intervention.

This arrest was made possible by effective networking at LEF. I for one, am very proud of the outcome. No previous mention of this case was made in the public areas to my knowledge because of the fact that the investigation was ongoing.

When we comment about what goes on behind the scenes here, believe me when I say that it is substantial, time-comsuming, and always for the betterment of the site, its users, and the public in general to the best of our abilities.

/rant off.
    Kudos on another good rant and great work behind the scenes...

E-man is offline No bird but dog and 3 cats
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinrollmaker8161985 View Post
    well i never thought of that true true true
    i didnt do nothing
    and never will
    because i have even emailed my local cops about stuff like this and they said i was fine even
    Who are you?
    I dont have email and Iam a local cop
    A monday morning lunatic, disturbed from time to time. Temporary catatonic madman on occasion..

Lightning crashes a new mother cries, her placenta falls to the floor. The angel opens her eyes,the confusion sets in before the doctor can even close the door..
    The views and comments of E-man are mine and mine alone and therefore might not reflect the views of others or people in my current department. As such since this is still America I can post what I want without fear of retribution. I think.

RIP Eric

Probation13-901 is offline Master Officer
    Quote Originally Posted by k-9max View Post
    This poop pusher is still here?, GTFO you piece of shit! We dont want you on this site. Have fun in prison.

Signed: The LEF family!
    Ditto

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    That guy is just one serious shitbird.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information