Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    WE HAVE A WINNER!!! DING DING DING DING DING...

Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

cajunguy is offline I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    BACK to school with him!

Will they EVER learn?

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandera View Post
    I am sorry if I offended anyone here, but all I intended to do was show pictures of my work...
    As so often happens with "trollism", you start out pretty well here. Had you just left it at that, no issues. Post away and have a great time... but...

(which I have done several times in the past in the exact same manner with NO problem at all).
    ...now, we see you turn up the volume a bit. Read ToS for this site, and you will see that you can post such things without restriction. Here, we do not allow advertising for commercial purposes without specific approval. This site is beholden to its supporters, and spam of any kind will never be tolerated. I wouldn't even have had a major problem up to this point, but again, "trollism" and lack of maturity prompts this:

It's not worth the hassle from cry baby nit-pickers, so take me off your member list!
    Literally translated from the New American Countybear Dictionary of Trollspeak, this equals:

WAAAAAAHH!!! I'm picking up all my matchbox toys and going away, since you won't let me play with them in the sandbox like I want to...
    Let me show you how I take people "off (our) member list", Banned-era...

You snivelling little shitsnipper, I don't give a rat's ass about your toys, your hobbies, your sexual preferences, or your wittle feewings. Pack up your Tonkas and Dollies and go troll and spam somewhere else. I could care less how other sites might tolerate your trolling, spamming, drama, and disrespect. This one will not.

Take your dioramas and slam them up your recto-rama, just don't forget to lubricate them first for comfort and safety, and be sure to use a spotter.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Verified LEO
    banned-era

Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)

OffDuty is offline The Shotgun is Family.
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Just remember, here on O/R:
    There are only two kinds of real justice left: street and poetic...

Canada, huh? Almost made it...

*DISCLAIMER*The opinions expressed here are my own delusions. My employer administraton would at best shake their heads and sigh; or at worst severely repudiate the content of these posts, should it ever manage to appear on their radar.

k-9max is offline K9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    LMAO @ CB, Good Job guys, i waited for more than 30 minutes for this asshat to make a comment. I wanted to be the first to Pounce on him.
    I see that you guys did a great job like always.
    YEAH, IM THE BERRIES, AND CHERRIES IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    Eat it, Play with it, or piss on it, and walk away!

As smart as man is, we haven't been able to invent a machine that can smell drugs or tell us where a person has walked, Dogs are sophisticated investigative tools!

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    Shit!!! i missed it, I fell asleep. Damn!!!!!!!! I would like to have seen the look on that cocksmooch's face when he read all the responses.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

narcodog is offline Rookie
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    You can drive those cars up the black hole of one way traffic. Shit for brains.

smokey703 is offline I'm Bi-WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Verified LEO
    You buy them the books and send them to school and all they do is fuck the teacher.

Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=fZG_tTjQEmY

CB is driving and Bandera is riding in the back.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

PapaBear is offline SgtCHP-Retired

Be courteous to all, but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence.
    [George Washington (1732 - 1799)]

CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    It's Banned-era, get it right. j/k

Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

Not a LEO

In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Let me send a clear message to all who are afflicted by the illness of "trollism".

These fine men, who devote extra personal time to moderating these boards without compensation, will not at anytime be forced to put up with sniping, drama-filled, disrespectful, rude, or personally derisive comments on this watch.

Does this mean that users cannot disagree or debate with a mod? Certainly not. I am as fair minded and understanding as any reasonable person. I do, however, expect that all users will abide by terms of service in handling issues here, and will refrain from acting like a complete smart ass, especially in the public areas of this forum.

I personally feel indebted to the users here. This community is unmatched by any online environment that I have seen, and that is certainly due to those who make up O/R.

I am also especially proud to be a part of this team of professional law enforcement officers who so freely give of their time and efforts to help make this thing work for all of us.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO

Terminator is offline BANNED

Thumbs up

baumshoe is offline Baumshoe Law Enforcement Supply
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    HHHHHHHUUUUAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! !!!!!!!!!

Sorry, flashback moment...
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

Coloradocop is offline It's the PoPo
    Verified LEO
    sigh...

As this site's newest moderator, I've been carefully watching the forums in a feable attempt to collar my first troll (and thereby earn my junior-moderator achievment badge).

But, it is harder than it might look to you outsiders... The seasoned veterans know where/when to look for trolls, they know the "street names" that the trolls go by, and they have CI's who probably give them information about trolls.

Also, the trolls can spot a rookie from a mile away. They'll ask you "are you new here?", or "don't you know that I'm a friend of Terminator? You better let me go, or I'll have your badge!!!". The trolls will use any opportunity to get the best of a rookie... But I'll get one eventually!!!

Hopefully I'll catch one soon, before my stats look bad to the Sgt.

TacticalII is offline Member
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Coloradocop View Post
    sigh...

As this site's newest moderator, I've been carefully watching the forums in a feable attempt to collar my first troll (and thereby earn my junior-moderator achievment badge).

But, it is harder than it might look to you outsiders... The seasoned veterans know where/when to look for trolls, they know the "street names" that the trolls go by, and they have CI's who probably give them information about trolls.

Also, the trolls can spot a rookie from a mile away. They'll ask you "are you new here?", or "don't you know that I'm a friend of Terminator? You better let me go, or I'll have your badge!!!". The trolls will use any opportunity to get the best of a rookie... But I'll get one eventually!!!

Hopefully I'll catch one soon, before my stats look bad to the Sgt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information