Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Bandera is offline Banned

I wanna sell my toys, but I wanna whine too.

Guys, been a while since I've been here. But I have been busy building cars. Just finished three out of four Westford PD, Massachusetts cars and a Texas Department of Public Safety car. The fourth Westford car will have working lights. Still a week or so away on that one. You can see them at:

YOU NEED PERMISSION FROM TERMINATOR OR RECA FIRST TO POST YOUR LINK!

10-42Adam is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    I'm interested in checking them out, so get permission to post your link first!
    Calm Like A Bomb...

A pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty.
    -Winston Churchill

I did get permission, but he still hasn't re-entered my link. (?)

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    We have no problem with you showing off your talent. We do, however have a problem with your lack of understanding and your lack of etiquette, and now mocking site staff has wound you up in your new domain, the holding cell.

You were told you could post your link and show your cars, but you were also told that we would not allow advertising them for sale. This means that you can repost your photo link, NOT that we would post it for you. It also certainly doesn't mean that we would repost it in the "FOR SALE" section of O/R.

This is not ebay, and its also not kindergarten. If you want to sell things, try ebay, if you want to whine, try kindergarten.

The site staff aren't your babysitters, and they aren't here for you to throw smart-assed responses to. If we want smart asses, there are plenty of them on the street for us to play with. We don't need them here.

Act right, and I'll let you out of the holding cell, continue to need a diaper change, and I'll ban you so fast you won't have time to wet another one.

IS THAT A LITTLE CLEARER FOR YOU, TOY BOY?

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

k-9max is offline K9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    LMAO,
    YEAH, IM THE BERRIES, AND CHERRIES IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    Eat it, Play with it, or piss on it, and walk away!

As smart as man is, we haven't been able to invent a machine that can smell drugs or tell us where a person has walked, Dogs are sophisticated investigative tools!

hybrid is offline Corporal
    WOW........that would be pretty clear to me.

cajunguy is online now I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    I can seeeee the light!

Upsetting the Super Mod (who also happens to be the Don bear of the Swamp Mafia) ain't a cool move.

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

hybrid is offline Corporal
    J/K

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandera View Post
    I did get permission, but he still hasn't re-entered my link. (?)

As stated before, you had permission to show it off, not sell your stuff.

Act like an ass here, you'll get treated as such. You can rectify this and apologize for being an ass, or you can be sent right back down the road again. Your call junior.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

smokey703 is offline I'm Bi-WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Verified LEO
    The Super Mods have spoken.
    Wise men stand behind me, brave men stand beside me, but only fools stand against me.

The force that propels you to prevail when you are put to a test of survival will be a mindset that refuses to accept nothing but winning.

Too often, we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown, BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to reach out and bitch slap that motherf*cker upside the head.

k-9max is offline K9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    I gots to go, Pudge, ill pass the lighted candle to you brutha! DAMMIT
    YEAH, IM THE BERRIES, AND CHERRIES IN YOUR REAR VIEW MIRROR.

Handle every stressful situation like a dog.
    Eat it, Play with it, or piss on it, and walk away!

As smart as man is, we haven't been able to invent a machine that can smell drugs or tell us where a person has walked, Dogs are sophisticated investigative tools!

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    You would have thought that he knew better than to pull some dumb shit like that.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Oops. Never pays to mess with a mod.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Mountain out of a molehill

I am sorry if I offended anyone here, but all I intended to do was show pictures of my work (which I have done several times in the past in the exact same manner with NO problem at all). It's not worth the hassle from cry baby nit-pickers, so take me off your member list!

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    I am sorry if I offended anyone here, but all I intended to do was show pictures of my work (which I have done several times in the past in the exact same manner with NO problem at all). It's not worth the hassle from cry baby nit-pickers, so take me off your member list!

Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1

Cry baby nit-pickers?!? Uh-oh.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    It's not worth the hassle from cry baby nit-pickers, so take me off your member list!
    In short. No, request denied. We'll keep you here for a bit for sheer enjoyment. When we're tired of batting you around, THEN we'll ban you. But we won't remove you. That would be too humane. You'll be left here with a "Banned" tag to show as an example to other whiners such as yourself.

Previously when you displayed your work you were asked to ask permission to do so. Once you were granted permission you attempted to post a link to sell your items. Apparently instructions are difficult for you to follow.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Verified LEO
    HEY NITWIT....

Can't seem to follow silmple instructions huh?

Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)

Verified LEO

Verified LEO

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information