Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How about an explanation, sir...

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    What a douchebag.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by maclean View Post
    What a douchebag.
    After looking at his profile, there is no doubt he's polluted many Facebook groups with his bs.

Welcome to Facebook
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

101matt1 is offline Master Officer
    Wow....you guys just made him for the idiot he is, and he's still kept this up?!?! I guess there are suckers born every day.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 101matt1 View Post
    Wow....you guys just made him for the idiot he is, and he's still kept this up?!?! I guess there are suckers born every day.
    If ya only knew dude. Do some reading across Al Gore's interweb and you'll find alot of his goodness.

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    here's his youtube channel....I didn't watch the video, but I did find the frozen still of the video oddly appropriate for him, as he was proven to be a sexual deviant.
    YouTube - PSDIVERTOM's Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I hope I didn't totally crash the party on the facebook group. I don't believe he created it, so hopefully the admins will carry on and dispose of the poser.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    I hope I didn't totally crash the party on the facebook group. I don't believe he created it, so hopefully the admins will carry on and dispose of the poser.
    I'm in the process of reporting him to FB as we speak for impersonating a cop...should I have them contact you ref. this?
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I'm in the process of reporting him to FB as we speak for impersonating a cop...should I have them contact you ref. this?

They can contact me if needed. There was another staff member much more crucial in outing him. If he wants contacted by Fb, I'll let him speak up.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge113 View Post
    They can contact me if needed. There was another staff member much more crucial in outing him. If he wants contacted by Fb, I'll let him speak up.
    I just figured you because you are a SUPER Mod.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Loblaw View Post
    I just figured you because you are a SUPER Mod.

That's fine by me. Part of my gig here. But i don't want to steal any credit from the man who really hammered him.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    They can get in touch with me, if that is who Pudge means.

I just also exposed him on that group for an article he claims he wrote and posted as his own under the discussion tab.

Anyone could have discovered it was copied from a magazine article with a basic search.
    I'm your huckleberry...

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

cwtlady is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    On his blog it looks like a lot of his material is copied. He's still making the rounds on the blog world. It's so hard to out him there. Of course OR is doing a good job of it.
    http://www.odmp.org/officer/16551-de...l-eron-shannon

Police Officers put themselves at risk for strangers every day. Some do not make it home to their families. Next time you think of saying something negative about the police, remember...YOU are one of the strangers.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

I just also exposed him on that group for an article he claims he wrote and posted as his own under the discussion tab.

Anyone could have discovered it was copied from a magazine article with a basic search.

Yep, I was talking about you bro.

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1

Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    Caught Mac's posting on Facebook but couldnt figure out what it had to do with til I visited the Thin Blue Line page...made me laugh. Wonder if I can rep both Mac and Pudge..guess I'll find out.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Facebook has killed his profile.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I don't know. Something must be up. I'm looking at it now.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I wonder if I should add him as a friend.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information