Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: How about an explanation, sir...

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator

Exclamation How about an explanation, sir...

As most of you who frequent OfficerResource.com know, we are very, very careful with our verifications. It is simply not enough to come here and 'say', "I'm a cop in Timbucktu, been one for 10 years". Such must be proven to us, and not with the scan and mail of official documents, or provision of some secret code number or any such... no, each member of the site staff embarks on a quest to prove that a person says who he is, where he is, how old he is, and does what he says he does. It's just that simple. Being a site staff member here means devotion of literally hours of time. Using only civilian-available resources, and intuition on loan from the job, the mods are diligent, thorough, and vigilant that each verification is complete and unquestionable. That was the legacy left by previous site staffers and admins, and it continues into O/R just as it did with LEF.

This is one reason why it troubles me personally when someone comes here with the obvious intention of 'invading' this site under a guise; pretending to be what they could never achieve, using evasion and deception as a means to attain the status of being a "O/R Verified LEO". These "Posers" waste the valuable personal time that these men devote to this site. We are a cop's site, owned by a cop, supported by cops, run by cops, and dedicated soley to cops. These men who serve you, the members of O/R often have more than one job, and work long hours as professional law enforcement officers, yet still make time (or take it away from personal pursuits) to maintain the integrity of our online community, often much to the chagrin of families and friends.

PSDIVERTOM, you came to this site sporting an RCMP avatar, post whoring this site as if shitting on the kitchen floor, waving a fond and happy 'hello' to your 'diver buddies' and claiming to be a "sworn" member of the RCMP in Manitoba. You submitted information for your verification which has proven to be completely fabricated, and your claim to be a law enforcement officer, public safety dive rescue team member AND dive instructor have been found to be an elaborate ruse by our site staff. You are nothing more than a sexual deviant who has posed all over the web, attempting to attract other men for kink and gameplay, while acting out delusions of grandeur, not to mention a serious gambling addiction on your poor, dead father's money.

You have been turned over to the REAL RCMP, sir. I expect that you'll be getting a visit from them soon, if you haven't already. You have some explaining to do to them, as to exactly why you have chosen to 'assume' a place among them, attempt to steal their honor, and claim that which you honestly haven't the intelligence, the character, nor the morality to EARN.

I have restricted you to the holding cell, so that you can be granted a brief chance to rebut our findings, before you are banished into oblivion from this place that WE, as professional law enforcement officers call our internet home.

Special thanks to our site staff member, maclean, for ferreting out this asshole, so that we can expose him PUBLICLY as the no-life, wannabe, never-be that he is... Good job, Jack.
    Last edited by countybear; 06-11-10 at 09:14 AM.
    Napalm likes this.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Resident Smart Ass is offline I ASK THE QUESTIONS AROUND HERE
    Verified LEO
    And the AWARD goes to .....

PSDIVERTOM

Don't you just hate it when someone's balls are hidden so well, they can't seem to find it themselves ~ RSA

You can't avoid gossip & rude words from
    people. You can't please everybody. But remember, they wouldn't bother if you meant nothing.

FOLLOW RSA ON TWITTER (IF YOU'RE GOING TO FOLLOW ME, PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE ON HERE WITH YOUR O/R USERNAME AND TWEET USERNAME SO I'LL KNOW WHO I'M ACCEPTING OTHERWISE YOU WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!)
    https://twitter.com/RESIDENTSMARTAS

A PINT OF SWEAT SAVES A GALLON OF BLOOD ~ PATTON

Code6 is offline Beep,Beep!!!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post
    As most of you who frequent OfficerResource.com know, we are very, very careful with our verifications. It is simply not enough to come here and 'say', "I'm a cop in Timbucktu, been one for 10 years". Such must be proven to us, and not with the scan and mail of official documents, or provision of some secret code number or any such... no, each member of the site staff embarks on a quest to prove that a person says who he is, where he is, how old he is, and does what he says he does. It's just that simple. Being a site staff member here means devotion of literally hours of time. Using only civilian-available resources, and intuition on loan from the job, the mods are diligent, thorough, and vigilant that each verification is complete and unquestionable. That was the legacy left by previous site staffers and admins, and it continues into O/R just as it did with LEF.

This is one reason why it troubles me personally when someone comes here with the obvious intention of 'invading' this site under a guise; pretending to be what they could never achieve, using evasion and deception as a means to attain the status of being a "O/R Verified LEO". These "Posers" waste the valuable personal time that these men devote to this site. We are a cop's site, owned by cops, supported by cops, and dedicated soley to cops. These men who serve you, the members of O/R often have more than one job, and work long hours as professional law enforcement officers, yet still make time (or take it away from personal pursuits) to maintain the integrity of our online community, often much to the chagrin of families and friends.

PSDIVERTOM, you came to this site sporting an RCMP avatar, post whoring this site as if shitting on the kitchen floor, waving a fond and happy 'hello' to your 'diver buddies' and claiming to be a "sworn" member of the RCMP in Manitoba. You submitted information for your verification which has proven to be completely fabricated, and your claim to be a law enforcement officer, public safety dive rescue team member AND dive instructor have been found to be an elaborate ruse by our site staff. You are nothing more than a sexual deviant who has posed all over the web, attempting to attract other men for kink and gameplay, while acting out delusions of grandeur, not to mention a serious gambling addiction on your poor, dead father's money.

You have been turned over to the REAL RCMP, sir. I expect that you'll be getting a visit from them soon, if you haven't already. You have some explaining to do to them, as to exactly why you have chosen to 'assume' a place among them, attempt to steal their honor, and claim that which you honestly haven't the intelligence, the character, nor the morality to EARN.

I have restricted you to the holding cell, so that you can be granted a brief chance to rebut our findings, before you are banished into oblivion from this place that WE, as professional law enforcement officers call our internet home.

Special thanks to our site staff member, maclean, for ferreting out this asshole, so that we can expose him PUBLICLY as the no-life, internet posing wannabe, never-be that he is... Good job, Jack.
    SO THERE!
    Last edited by countybear; 06-11-10 at 09:15 AM.
    What if the Hokey Pokey is what it really is all about?

Police others as you would have them Police you.

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    VERY well done maclean!

PSDIVERTOM,

Nice try.

Your story stunk from the beginning pm to me claiming to already be certified under the old LEF.

Your lies and bullshit storied may work on your bdsm site, but not here with a bunch of REAL cops. You were made from the word "go". Don't fret sir, because this is simply what we do.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Excellent work, maclean!

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I am willing to bet that he hasn't even the testicles to reply.

What a useless mass of oxygen-wasting flesh.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I am willing to bet that he hasn't even the testicles to reply.

What a useless mass of oxygen-wasting flesh.

Or he's simply "Tied up" at the moment.....

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Ender is offline Three Sheets...
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Nicely done Mac!

I will say...I smelled something from the beginning, but erred on the side of caution with my accusations.

He just seemed a little bit like a rep whore to me, with all the stuff he was posting. I was just waiting to see 'banned' under his name to know for sure.
    --

Ender

"And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon..."

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    You are nothing more than a sexual deviant who has posed all over the web, attempting to attract other men for kink and gameplay
    hmmmmmm....maybe he was draw to OR because of my avatar. And no, it does not effectively hide your thunder.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

kjlaw is online now Swamp Mafia Proud!!!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Nicely done Mac!

I will say...I smelled something from the beginning, but erred on the side of caution with my accusations.

He just seemed a little bit like a rep whore to me, with all the stuff he was posting. I was just waiting to see 'banned' under his name to know for sure.
    +1 I steered clear of his posts because something just did not feel right.
    Lead from the front and always remember those who came first.

Capt. Ocativo "OX" Gonzalez
    EOW 6/16/06

Always remember that a casket is hotter than your vest.

Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Soon the whole world will be in the hands of the Swamp Mafia.

Norm357 is offline Corporal
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    What the fuck did I miss?

Good job of digging out the poser.
    dlefdal said:
    Ummmm, what if I don't like thumbs in my butt?

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Excellent work on this poser, guys!

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    PSDIVERTOM.....

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Way to go guys!!

And by the way, PMSDIVERTICULITIS,

YOUR MAMA!!!
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Best of all guys.....he's not banned just yet. His access is limited to The Holding Cell and is more than welcome to dispute our findings. Of course he must answer to ALL the membership.

Hehe, enjoy all!

www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

Shoestring is offline Please dont check the trunk...
    Verified LEO
    Authorized Vendor
    Thank you for keeping our site clean guys and girls! What a fucking tool!
    Somebody Please, what the hell is that smell?

"The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was 'committed'."

The views, opinions, stupid off the cuff comments, mouthy, obnoxious, thoughtless, etc etc etc are not always or even some of the time the belief of my department, so bugger off!

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    OUT FUCKING STANDING!!! GOOD JOB ON WEEDING OUT THAT IGNORANT, ASS CRAMMED, SPERM GURGLING PIECE OF SHIT OF A LIAR OUT OF HERE. FUCKING KNOBGOBBLING ASSHOLE. (THERE, I FEEL BETTER NOW, HE CAN BE DISMISSED NOW )
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

cajunguy is online now I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Hmmmm, three hours since CB's post, and - - NO reply from "Buttcrackdivertom"?

Wonder why?

GREAT job (as usual) guys.

Dayum, I LOVE this place!

The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"

gozling is offline the gene pool could use a little chlorine
    really cool guys!!!
    exactly the reason why i only post here!
    what a piece of shit
    http://www.allpoetry.com/Grunts%20Girl

We dallied under
    Vine maples and sapling alders
    Searched for lady slippers
    But instead
    Found blackberry riots and
    Desiccated branches

An old skid road
    Brought ghost ferns and
    Hollows filled with
    Skunk cabbage
    While waves wrapped
    Intricate lacings of weeds
    'Round mule spinners

His cyanotic eyes
    Were hard enough to make
    The sun turn tail and
    Tender enough to attract me
    To his world of illusion

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    On the plus side, several of the REAL members of the RCMP are interested in the site, and were absolutely wonderful about this whole thing.

NONE of what this guy said was true, and ALL of that can be proven.

I appreciate the thanks, but in reality this was a pleasure.
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information