Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    IMachU is offline First Class Private
    Verified LEO
    Bwaaaaahhhhaahahahahahahahahah ahahaaaa!! Nice!

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    eleni got kind of quiet all the sudden.
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cidp24 View Post
    eleni got kind of quiet all the sudden.
    Must be too late in Greece for daytime dramas.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

Terminator is offline BANNED
    A sociology major who posted a daytime soap opera storyline in an attempt to bait cops. Unfortunately for this dipshit, he/she picked the wrong bunch of cops to play with. I'll take a street smart cop over a sociology major any day of the week.

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    I would say that this turd has failed.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ex401mp View Post
    I would say that this turd has failed.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

eleni is offline Junior Member
    does juvenile mean anything to you?

how is having your privacy invaded being dramatic? do you realize the effect of stalking on the victim?? you are showcasing the geveral attitude of law enforcement of blaming the victim.... and you are juvenile.

kjlaw is offline Swamp Mafia Proud!!!
    Verified LEO
    Eleni, No wonder that they canceled Guiding Light after 72 years you were able to expose just how lame the story line was.

Congratulations!!!!
    Lead from the front and always remember those who came first.

Capt. Ocativo "OX" Gonzalez
    EOW 6/16/06

Always remember that a casket is hotter than your vest.

Quote Originally Posted by conalabu View Post
    Soon the whole world will be in the hands of the Swamp Mafia.

phantasm is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    Someone claiming to be stalked using a soap opera storyline, and then being caught calling someone juvenile? How ironic.

Terminator is offline BANNED

Talking

JSO85360 is offline Coming soon through a door near you!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut Aficionado View Post
    I'm weak and cannot help myself. I was all cracked out on Krispey Kremes!!!
    dude, I'm jones'in....my source by the substation closed down, and the only other one is way uptown. The flashing red "hot" light is never lit when I go by. I'm thinking about a break in. Get some of the swatties and the rest of the task force and just take that place down. chocolate covered kremes for everybody!!!!
    The six o'clock rule
    I tell them to act according to the six o'clock rule, a phrase that causes most of them to say, "Huh?"
    I tell them to use this little test before they decide to do something. If they were to do what they're thinking about, and it became the lead story on the six o'clock news, would they be proud? Would their department be proud, and would their family be proud? It's a simple way to live your life both personally and professionally.

Bruce Thomason

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

no, i don't see the similarities between the soap opera story and my post.. maybe i'm not as smart orimaginiitive like you.. care to point them out? what if i hadn't mentioned that the stalker was a cop?? would the revictimization by people i should be able to count on for help still occur? precisly the fact that this happened to me by a cop who knows how to cover his ass and manipulate is what has left me psychologicaly destroyed... thanks for the ridicule and for restoring my faith in the us criminal system.... i didn't care to punish or take revenge... just reached out for help in order to deal with the mess this has left again thank you all.. maybe you should consider sensitivity training or workshops..

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by eleni View Post
    no, i don't see the similarities between the soap opera story and my post.. .
    Then you're blind, stupid, or both.

what if i hadn't mentioned that the stalker was a cop??

We'd still know you're full of shit.

precisly the fact that this happened to me by a cop who knows how to cover his ass and manipulate is what has left me psychologicaly destroyed
    Tin foil hat time!!

thanks for the ridicule and for restoring my faith in the us criminal system....

didn't care to punish or take revenge... just reached out for help in order to deal with the mess this has left again thank you all..
    Is that what the kids are calling it these days? I prefer calling it being a drama queen, trolling, fuckhead

maybe you should consider sensitivity training or workshops..
    Ya know, you're right. I speak for the whole board when I say we're sorry....we've treated you unfairly.

No, nevermind. Fuck off.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by eleni View Post
    no, i don't see the similarities between the soap opera story and my post.. maybe i'm not as smart orimaginiitive like you.. care to point them out? what if i hadn't mentioned that the stalker was a cop?? would the revictimization by people i should be able to count on for help still occur? precisly the fact that this happened to me by a cop who knows how to cover his ass and manipulate is what has left me psychologicaly destroyed... thanks for the ridicule and for restoring my faith in the us criminal system.... i didn't care to punish or take revenge... just reached out for help in order to deal with the mess this has left again thank you all.. maybe you should consider sensitivity training or workshops..
    Look, lady (if indeed that description actually fits you), allow me to briefly explain a few rational thought processes to you.

First, you state that you arrived on this board 'desperate' for help.... yet, you 'arrived' with a join date three years ago. Secondly, you claim that you are being 'cyberstalked' by a police officer, which has caused you -- or so you incredibly claim -- to flee the country to Greece. When you joined the board, you had a domestic IP address. Now, you state that you aren't internet 'savvy', but you are now using a ghost proxy IP, which many who are actually 'internet savvy' do not even know how to do. In addition to all this, you claim to possess a degree in "Sociology", but for some reason, you cannot even express yourself using proper punctuation or capitalization. Lastly, you cloak your story while making claims of victimization without even granting us the simple courtesy of a decent supply of information upon which to base your claims... I could go on, but let's just use that as a starting point for now.

You claim that our incredulous responses to your 'victimization' are callous, and that we need 'sensitivity training or workshops.'

Daily, the men and women on this board deal with victims... real victims. Some are victims of their own devices, and some are victims of other's. Some are breathing, and some aren't any longer. The mere fact that it is given for us to be compelled to wear body armor and a firearm to work should tell you that we in this career are starkly aware of the gravity of our commitment to the people we serve, and what that commitment might one day require of us. We need sensitivity training? Fuck you, and anyone who looks like you. There, is that sensitive enough?

IF you want to spell out what your distress entails, without all the cloak and dagger bullshit, you'll find me all ears. IF it is something that warrants being reported to a proper authority, again, I doubt you'll find anyone in the world more receptive to pitching in and coming to your aid. BUT, thus far, you've only shown yourself to be yet another drama-filled Oscar candidate in desperate need of only a strong dose of reality to snap you back from your own personal and self-imposed digital hell, only begging for others to tilt windmills and smear tears on your pillow. Who is really the 'juvenile' here?

Get real, be truthful, and convince us otherwise, or I'll be happy to send you to banland in 24 hours or less.

Signed,

Tired of your bullshit.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Captain America is offline Reed and Malloy were my FTOs
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    If you escaped to Greece why are you still concerned about your cyberstalker. Why are you still on the internet and why are you posting on a forum full of anonymous cops one of whom (Donut Aficionada) could be your alleged cyberstalker. Why not contact the Greek authorities , the FBI , The CIA , President Obama. Why are you not eating olives and staying the f#@K away from keyboards. Next time you troll , I expected you to come up with a more realistic storyline. Perhaps you could watch some old episodes of the Jerry Springer Show for plot ideas.
    SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM

"It's a great life. You risk your skin catching killers and the juries turn them loose so they can come back and shoot at you again. If your honest , your poor your whole life. And , In the end , you wind up dying all alone on some dirty street. For what? For nothing. For a tin star."
    -Ex-Sheriff Martin Howe to Will Kane in "High Noon"

Far from being a handicap to command, compassion is the measure of it. For unless one values the lives of his soldiers and is tormented by their ordeals , he is unfit to command.
    -General Omar Bradley, United States Army

Renniger-Richards-Griswold-Owens

i could have told you the details of a 5 year old story.. but from min one i was dealt with suspicion and ridicule... i honestly have great respect for what you do and that is why i've been reading the posts here on and off for 3 years.. i don't care to punish and i don't care to take revenge.. i moved halfway across the world...he can't physicaly hurt me... but he has psychologicaly destroyed me.. i wouldn't know where to begin and how to describe what i felt.. all i wanted was resources for victims in order to deal with it.. because the worse part of it all i can't talk about it.. general public barely know what cyvber stalking is and either don't understand or don't believe it. i need to find someone with expertise to deal with it.. thats all...

Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain America View Post
    If you escaped to Greece why are you still concerned about your cyberstalker. Why are you still on the internet and why are you posting on a forum full of anonymous cops one of whom (Donut Aficionada) could be your alleged cyberstalker. Why not contact the Greek authorities , the FBI , The CIA , President Obama. Why are you not eating olives and staying the f#@K away from keyboards. Next time you troll , I expected you to come up with a more realistic storylines. Perhaps you could watch some old episodes of the Jerry Springer Show for plot ideas.
    But how do you REALLY feel there, Cap?
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)

Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I'm horribly offended. I take stalking very seriously! I haven't been caught yet!
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    We understand what cyber stalking is. We also have a FULL understanding what bullshit is, as well as most of the manner in which it is spread. You want help, talk to a shrink, otherwise, get off of our site and go bullshit some liberal asshole on another forum who may actually believe the tripe you are peddling here.

There, I feel better now, you are dismissed shitbird.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information