Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    countybear is offline BDRT - Baby Daddy Removal Team
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Here are your links. Here is the help you claim to seek:

Internet Safety: Cyber911 Emergency - Cyberstalking and Harassment

Working to Halt Online Abuse

What To Do If You're Being Harrassed Online.

CyberAngels Internet Safety Program

Stalking Resource Center -- National Center for Victims of Crime - home

If your need is genuine, contact one (or all) of these organizations for help. If you are not being sincere, do not waste their time.

They are all dedicated to personal safety on the internet and will assist with stalking cases.

It will not matter to them in the slightest who the alleged 'stalker' is, or who he is employed by. These are not 'enforcement' agencies.

I expect a PM report of your contact with one of them within 3 days.

"The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
    - Alexis de Tocqueville, Democracy in America

Tell me not, Sweet, I am unkind,
    That from the nunnery
    Of thy chaste breast and quiet mind
    To war and arms I fly.
    - Lovelace

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in representation of his employer, its agencies or assigns. In fact, they probably fail to be in alignment with the opinions of any rational human being.

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by eleni View Post
    i could have told you the details of a 5 year old story.. but from min one i was dealt with suspicion and ridicule... i honestly have great respect for what you do and that is why i've been reading the posts here on and off for 3 years.. i don't care to punish and i don't care to take revenge.. i moved halfway across the world...he can't physicaly hurt me... but he has psychologicaly destroyed me.. i wouldn't know where to begin and how to describe what i felt.. all i wanted was resources for victims in order to deal with it.. because the worse part of it all i can't talk about it.. general public barely know what cyvber stalking is and either don't understand or don't believe it. i need to find someone with expertise to deal with it.. thats all...

Someone to deal with all the psychological destruction caused by:

I can think of only one person:

If that doesn't work out make sure you don't fuck this up:

Have a nice day.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

IMachU is offline First Class Private
    Verified LEO
    Why is there no BAN? There MUST be some sort of a ban involved, or they will not learn.

Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by IMachU View Post
    Why is there no BAN? There MUST be some sort of a ban involved, or they will not learn.
    The holding cell is our pre-ban play pen.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by eleni View Post
    i could have told you the details of a 5 year old story.. but from min one i was dealt with suspicion and ridicule... i honestly have great respect for what you do and that is why i've been reading the posts here on and off for 3 years.. i don't care to punish and i don't care to take revenge.. i moved halfway across the world...he can't physicaly hurt me... but he has psychologicaly destroyed me.. i wouldn't know where to begin and how to describe what i felt.. all i wanted was resources for victims in order to deal with it.. because the worse part of it all i can't talk about it.. general public barely know what cyvber stalking is and either don't understand or don't believe it. i need to find someone with expertise to deal with it.. thats all...

Eleni, I am the Co-Owner of Officer Resource, and in charge of the forums operations. Perhaps I can offer you some friendly advice...

Donut Aficionado is offline The Hillbilly Warlord
    Verified LEO
    There are real life dramas going on and this little boy is busy playing lets pretend.

You need a little adventure, how about you get your able seamans license and take a trip to the Gulf of Aden....
    Insert witty comment and disclaimer here.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by JSO85360 View Post
    dude, I'm jones'in....my source by the substation closed down, and the only other one is way uptown. The flashing red "hot" light is never lit when I go by. I'm thinking about a break in. Get some of the swatties and the rest of the task force and just take that place down. chocolate covered kremes for everybody!!!!

You wanna hear about an addiction. While I was in Iraq, I had my Wife buy some hard plastic vaccuum seal containers and send me two dozen plain Krispey Kremes. Those things were so darned good. I ate 14 in one sitting. I had to give the rest away......

I also had her enclose a carton of McDonalds fries. I left them on the briefing table after warming them up in a microwave. I almost got my ass beat for that one!! Nothing smells like hot Mcdonalds fries and they totally smelled up the T.O.C.

eleni is offline Junior Member
    yeah.. i'm very impressed. adios.

Verified LEO
    AWWWW, your leaving?? Are you not pleased with our company?? I somehow feel kind of responsible. Is there anything I can do to talk you into giving us another chance? PLEASE??

eleni is offline Junior Member
    yes keep ridiculing yourself.. it's amusing.

JSO85360 is offline Coming soon through a door near you!
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut Aficionado View Post
    You wanna hear about an addiction. While I was in Iraq, I had my Wife buy some hard plastic vaccuum seal containers and send me two dozen plain Krispey Kremes. Those things were so darned good. I ate 14 in one sitting. I had to give the rest away......

I also had her enclose a carton of McDonalds fries. I left them on the briefing table after warming them up in a microwave. I almost got my ass beat for that one!! Nothing smells like hot Mcdonalds fries and they totally smelled up the T.O.C.
    You're no Donut Aficionado!!!!! I can eat two dozen regular and toss in a dozen chocolate covered just for good measure. I just ride by Krispy Kreme and my snaps on my duty belt start popping open! I once stopped at KK and watched someone else eat a dozen donuts and I gained five pounds. The worst part is, they'll give us whatever we ask for and refuse to take our money. Sarge tells me to go pick up a couple dozen (like only him and me were going to get any...) one morning when we're doing a deployment and had our mobile HQ van at a city park. I walk in, order up six dozen and break out my wallet, the manager starts telling my money is no good there. (I was going to tell him to toss in another six dozen, but that would have made seem greedy....)
    The six o'clock rule
    I tell them to act according to the six o'clock rule, a phrase that causes most of them to say, "Huh?"
    I tell them to use this little test before they decide to do something. If they were to do what they're thinking about, and it became the lead story on the six o'clock news, would they be proud? Would their department be proud, and would their family be proud? It's a simple way to live your life both personally and professionally.

Bruce Thomason

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." Mark Twain

Morris is offline Chief Wheaties Pisser
    Verified LEO
    No ban yet? Gosh, someone is generous with the poser.

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    The things I miss when my intardweb is broken...
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Morris View Post
    No ban yet? Gosh, someone is generous with the poser.
    Hey, we can't have all the fun. Its an open invite to throw a bone to the rest of the dogs. Don't be shy, jump in.

Verified LEO
    I demand Donut Aficionado change his name to just some cop that likes donuts. If he can't show documented proof that he can eat three dozen Krispy Kremes, he should be banned for life, or at least until gets notarized proof of completion.
    The six o'clock rule
    I tell them to act according to the six o'clock rule, a phrase that causes most of them to say, "Huh?"
    I tell them to use this little test before they decide to do something. If they were to do what they're thinking about, and it became the lead story on the six o'clock news, would they be proud? Would their department be proud, and would their family be proud? It's a simple way to live your life both personally and professionally.

Bruce Thomason

Verified LEO
    Oh yeah, forget about the chick that says she was stalked. I offered to stalk her and was flat out refused. Said she's going to one of those clinics.....Now that's a place to meet a bunch of weirdo's. Like getting Baker Acted. You come home with all kinds of new friends to play with.......
    The six o'clock rule

Bruce Thomason

Verified LEO
    Sounds like one of those Jenna challenges to raise money for the new server....

I might have to coordinate with the local KK shop and you tube it for the right amount of donations.

And for the record, the donuts I didnt eat in Iraq went to persons of rank whom I knew would appreciate them. Kind of like paying it forward.

Terminator is offline BANNED
    ATTN: Chicken Fucker

Did you take your ball and go home yet?

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Donut Aficionado View Post
    Sounds like one of those Jenna challenges to raise money for the new server....

I might have to coordinate with the local KK shop and you tube it for the right amount of donations.

And for the record, the donuts I didnt eat in Iraq went to persons of rank whom I knew would appreciate them. Kind of like paying it forward.

I'll donate the Donuts (from Jacksonville, but don't worry, I'll pack them in an airtight container and send them to you!) Will that be with or without sprinkles?
    I hear you about passing along the good stuff. Never know when you might need a favor. (C'mon, Capt., I don't want to walk point every freakin day....)
    The six o'clock rule

Bruce Thomason

mack is offline Officer Resource Offical Auctioneer
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Eleni, if you were serious in what you claim, the members of this forum would break their backs to help you regardless of if the offender was in law enforcement or not. Problem is, is that the men and women in this forum are professionals who actually do take their jobs seriously and can smell your bullshit a mile away.

My dad, I miss him every day.

Originally Posted by Wolven
    Life is too short to wear unsexy underwear.

I am a female!!!!! LMAO

Be who you are and say what you feel.....
    Because those that matter...don't mind...
    And those that mind...don't matter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information