Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    zell2195 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    06-14-10
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Criminal Mischeif

    Hello, I am new here to the forums.
    I would like to say that The Houston Police department sure makes alot of mistakes.
    I was walking home one evening i live in a houston suburb.
    I spent the night at a friends house and had work the following morning, so i had to walk home at around 4am, I am 21 years of age so I have no curfew(the officer who stopped me said "you do know there is a curfew in effect". I said I did. he then asked me for Id I handed him my texas DL and he goes to his car. before doing so he asked me if i had any warrants and what not, i said no, he still had me put my hands on his hood and searched me(Zero probable cause) he also asked me if i had been drinking or smoking , I do neither. I said no sir. he then went back to his car and came back with a ticket for something ive never even heard of, Criminal Mischeif. I told the officer I will not sign it, I will not accept it. I explained that i was only walking home to go to work. and he said "you must be up to something, no one walks home at 4am. I said I have the freedom to walk where ever i please. and i will not allow discrimination.
    HE actually arrested me and i was in jail for like 2 days..
    I was devastated, i missed work not only one day but 2 days auto-fired...
    All i want to know is why when I walk around cops stop me ALOT. and i never have anything illegal on be because i am a law abiding citizen, why do i get harassed.
    Well with all that being said. I let it slide the first time thinking wow, i gotta go get another job and now im a criminal for no reason. then to my dismay it happend again, and again, still with the same BS charge "Criminal mischeif" Since when is it a crime to walk from point a to point b?



    This totaling 3 times, my parents were concerned, they know i wasnt doing anything illegal,
    So we hired a lawyer. who told us that cops do this when they cant charge the person with doing anything... and that cops have a ticket quota and that im a victim to abuse of power within law enforcement, So I go buy a nice tux for the court dates, I was smart in writing the officers name and badge no. the lawyer needed this because he said 2 of the same BS charges were from the same officer, he also said that officer has just lost his job.
    Which is the truth, he no longer exists as a HPD. I was relieved but saddend, i felt bad despite being the victim of "bad officers" I felt sympathy for him..
    So i went out of my way to try and contact him since he is now only a citizen.
    I've gotten all the charges dropped and my record is now clean, and i dont get stopped when i walk home anymore, What I want to know is why whould an officer do this? and shouldnt he know it endangers his job? I mean police are supposed to be just and all that right?
    How is ticketing an innocent, Justice.

    Well bottom line is I did nothing wrong from the start the one who broke the law was the police officer, and he got his justice...

    All the documentation i have can be requested by emailing me.
    Thank you

  2. #2
    Pudge's Avatar
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    12-04-05
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    10,320
    Rep Power
    8591418
    Quote Originally Posted by zell2195 View Post
    Hello, I am new here to the forums.
    I would like to say that The Houston Police department sure makes alot of mistakes.
    I was walking home one evening i live in a houston suburb.
    I spent the night at a friends house and had work the following morning, so i had to walk home at around 4am, I am 21 years of age so I have no curfew(the officer who stopped me said "you do know there is a curfew in effect". I said I did. he then asked me for Id I handed him my texas DL and he goes to his car. before doing so he asked me if i had any warrants and what not, i said no, he still had me put my hands on his hood and searched me(Zero probable cause) he also asked me if i had been drinking or smoking , I do neither. I said no sir. he then went back to his car and came back with a ticket for something ive never even heard of, Criminal Mischeif. I told the officer I will not sign it, I will not accept it. I explained that i was only walking home to go to work. and he said "you must be up to something, no one walks home at 4am. I said I have the freedom to walk where ever i please. and i will not allow discrimination.
    HE actually arrested me and i was in jail for like 2 days..
    I was devastated, i missed work not only one day but 2 days auto-fired...
    All i want to know is why when I walk around cops stop me ALOT. and i never have anything illegal on be because i am a law abiding citizen, why do i get harassed.
    Well with all that being said. I let it slide the first time thinking wow, i gotta go get another job and now im a criminal for no reason. then to my dismay it happend again, and again, still with the same BS charge "Criminal mischeif" Since when is it a crime to walk from point a to point b?



    This totaling 3 times, my parents were concerned, they know i wasnt doing anything illegal,
    So we hired a lawyer. who told us that cops do this when they cant charge the person with doing anything... and that cops have a ticket quota and that im a victim to abuse of power within law enforcement, So I go buy a nice tux for the court dates, I was smart in writing the officers name and badge no. the lawyer needed this because he said 2 of the same BS charges were from the same officer, he also said that officer has just lost his job.
    Which is the truth, he no longer exists as a HPD. I was relieved but saddend, i felt bad despite being the victim of "bad officers" I felt sympathy for him..
    So i went out of my way to try and contact him since he is now only a citizen.
    I've gotten all the charges dropped and my record is now clean, and i dont get stopped when i walk home anymore, What I want to know is why whould an officer do this? and shouldnt he know it endangers his job? I mean police are supposed to be just and all that right?
    How is ticketing an innocent, Justice.

    Well bottom line is I did nothing wrong from the start the one who broke the law was the police officer, and he got his justice...

    All the documentation i have can be requested by emailing me.
    Thank you

    First mistake...you joined and didn't post an introduction. That's about the same as me walking in your house, bitching about the food, and then plopping my ass down on your couch.

    Second, we weren't there. We didn't see what the officer saw. So therefor, nobody here is going to feed your cause and Monday morning quarterback what happened.

    Third, mommy and daddy hired your lawyer and got the charges dropped. Maybe it was because the officer was engaged in wrongdoing, maybe not. Not going to speculate. You took the correct steps. Move on with life.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

    Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

    www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

    The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

  3. #3
    zell2195 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    06-14-10
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    My bad about the intro...

  4. #4
    zell2195 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    06-14-10
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    I had to pay the lawyer fees

  5. #5
    cajunguy's Avatar
    cajunguy is online now I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    12-03-05
    Location
    South La.
    Posts
    1,938
    Rep Power
    2608091
    Dayum, where is the pic of that WAHHAMBULANCE that I had?

    Betcha he posts this at O.com too.

    Sympathy? NOT!!!

    .
    The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"
    .

  6. #6
    121Traffic's Avatar
    121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    01-09-06
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    4,547
    Rep Power
    6332992
    I'll bite.

    Here in Colorado, Criminal Mischief is essentially damaging property. As I suspected, Texas' law is similar in that it involves damage to property. What sub-section were you charged under?
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

  7. #7
    Five-0's Avatar
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    05-15-06
    Posts
    10,982
    Rep Power
    8357019
    Quote Originally Posted by zell2195 View Post
    Well bottom line is I did nothing wrong from the start the one who broke the law was the police officer, and he got his justice...


    Thank you

    Really, I think you scam pills, and then try to find out if they can "mess you up".

    Idthispill.com - Pill ID - Pill Identification

    zell2195
    Posts: 1
    Joined: 2008-11-23

    The 2 pills i have are identacle



    it is a 3 sided pill, triangular with rounded corners

    one side is white and one side is yello it says US or U5 on the white side, and on the yellow side it has a line like for being split,

    and has 04|20

    like that.

    anyone know?

    Some more:
    i need this pill identified plz | Pharmer.org



    Idthispill.com - Pill ID - Pill Identification

    Re: new pill
    11/23/08 07:44 PM Edit Reply Quote
    it is a Norel SR
    will it mess me up?

    You are really curious if unknown prescription medication will "mess you up" aren't you?

    Norel SR | Pharmer.org


    I think you are in over your head here Skip. Have a nice day.

    Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

    The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

  8. #8
    Motorwaycop's Avatar
    Motorwaycop is online now Retired Plod
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    09-28-06
    Location
    Ye Olde England
    Posts
    2,573
    Rep Power
    2450756
    Zell regardless of the number of games and pharmacy forums you frequent you really answered your own question.
    Most bad cops get found out and rooted out, usually and most frequently by other cops.
    You may have had the misfortune to find one of the bad ones, it does happen because cops are drawn from the same community that everyone is and there are good and bad there too.
    the sole advantage of power is that you can do more good.
    ( Baltasar Gracian )

  9. #9
    zell2195 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    06-14-10
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    You googled zell2195 to try and find dirt on me? wow.
    Yes, I went to id this pill because it was a pill i found in my car and wanted to know if it was narcotic, so i can tell one of my friends(already know who) that i dont appreciate it, it wasnot narcotic however its an anti-biotic...

  10. #10
    zell2195 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    06-14-10
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Plus pill lookup isnt even aganst the law.

  11. #11
    Five-0's Avatar
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    05-15-06
    Posts
    10,982
    Rep Power
    8357019
    Quote Originally Posted by zell2195 View Post
    Plus pill lookup isnt even aganst the law.
    Possession of prescription medication without a prescription is genius.

    Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

    The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

  12. #12
    zell2195 is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    06-14-10
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Well sir that is why i am certainly glad i ground those 2 pill into the ground on my drive way the rain has long washed away that

  13. #13
    Five-0's Avatar
    Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    05-15-06
    Posts
    10,982
    Rep Power
    8357019
    Quote Originally Posted by zell2195 View Post
    Well sir that is why i am certainly glad i ground those 2 pill into the ground on my drive way the rain has long washed away that

    That explains the first posts I found. Asking if they will "mess you up" not so much. If you do your research on this site you will find that shoveling bravo sierra is an exercise in futility.

    Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

    "Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

    The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

  14. #14
    CTR man's Avatar
    CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Join Date
    05-20-06
    Location
    Ceres, CA
    Posts
    4,965
    Rep Power
    1169037
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunguy View Post
    Dayum, where is the pic of that WAHHAMBULANCE that I had?

    Betcha he posts this at O.com too.

    Sympathy? NOT!!!

    .

    Will this work?



    Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

    Not a LEO

    In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.









  15. #15
    cajunguy's Avatar
    cajunguy is online now I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    12-03-05
    Location
    South La.
    Posts
    1,938
    Rep Power
    2608091
    Quote Originally Posted by CTR man View Post
    Will this work?


    THAT'S the one.



    .
    The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"
    .

  16. #16
    ex401mp's Avatar
    ex401mp is offline Was betrachten Sie?
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    06-04-07
    Location
    Sw Florida
    Posts
    1,824
    Rep Power
    645328
    Zell,zell, zell. What were you thinking when you came to our house and decided to gob off with some stupid ass shit like this? I think you snorted one too many of those pills you were asking about in that other place. Man up shit bird, stop breaking the law (like using pills that are not prescribed to you dunce) and the the popo will leave your mother's tit sucking ass alone. That is all. No need to respond, just shut the fuck up and move on turd. Now move out smartly; or in your case, just go ahead and move out... Oh yeah, try using spell check or learn to spell MISCHIEF since you supposedly went to jail for it dumbass.
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American G.I.
    One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. ~ Anon

    si hic carrus commovet non quaerete

    RIP Scott L. Roth- Pfc 1st Platoon,401st MP Co, KIA 12/20/89- Operation Just Cause- Not forgotten.
    ALWAYS FIRST!!!

  17. #17
    cajunguy's Avatar
    cajunguy is online now I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    12-03-05
    Location
    South La.
    Posts
    1,938
    Rep Power
    2608091
    Dayum, 401, don't hold anything back here. Tell him how you REALLY feel about shitbirds.

    He probably was an abused child, too.

    But that's OK, being abused gave him a heads-up about how Bubba's gonna treat him in jail. Bubba's gonna show him what MISCHIEF is all about.



    .
    The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"
    .

  18. #18
    Cidp24's Avatar
    Cidp24 is offline Tempus Fugit
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    07-17-06
    Location
    Crossroads of the Sunny South
    Posts
    8,131
    Rep Power
    3999639
    What a doofus.
    *************************
    "It wouldn't take much for me to up and run...
    to another life somewhere in the sun."
    *************************
    "There's something inherently wrong with having to put on a bullet-proof vest and a gun to go to work."-(An old friend)


    Any statements or opinions given in my postings or profile do not reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employer or anyone else other than me. They are my personal opinions or statements only, thereby releasing my employer , any other entity, or any other person of any liability or involvement in anything posted under the username "Cidp24" on O/R.

  19. #19
    CTR man's Avatar
    CTR man is offline Officer First Class
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Join Date
    05-20-06
    Location
    Ceres, CA
    Posts
    4,965
    Rep Power
    1169037
    Quote Originally Posted by ex401mp View Post
    Oh yeah, try using spell check or learn to spell MISCHIEF since you supposedly went to jail for it dumbass.
    Some paragraph and sentence structure would do wonders here, too.

    It was a nightmare reading that first post.


    Choose The Right. When you're doing whats right, then you have nothing to worry about.

    Not a LEO

    In memory of Sgt. Howard K. Stevenson 1965 - 2005. Ceres Police Dept.
    In memory of Robert N. Panos 1955 - 2008 Ceres Police Dept.









  20. #20
    cajunguy's Avatar
    cajunguy is online now I LOVE my ParaOrd .45ACP!
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    12-03-05
    Location
    South La.
    Posts
    1,938
    Rep Power
    2608091
    It never ceases to amaze how they come wandering in here blaming everyone but themselves for their screw-ups, get their asses handed to them, then tuck their pathetic little tails up their pathetic little asses, and fade away.

    But that's OK, Bubba will fix his pathetic little ass one of these days.

    Then it won't be little anymore. (Well, at least part of it won't be.)

    Gooooo Bubba! Get some!

    (Shame on me. I swiped this one from another forum.)
    .


    ..
    The Swamp Mafia -
    "Heaven doesn't want us,
    and Hell's afraid we'll take over!!"
    .

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •