Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Police Accountability

berserk is offline The reason they do psych evals
    Verified LEO
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, the pills were nasty. You know the smell when a hobo takes his shoes off in a booking room? That's what my saliva tasted like while I was taking these meds.

I'm off of them now, feeling much better!

abom334 is offline Every Meth Head's nightmare
    Verified LEO
    Hopefully I never have to experience that. stay safe out there brother.
    "Fear not the night. Fear that which walks the night. And *I* am that which walks the night. But only evil need fear me …and gentle souls sleep safe in their beds…because I walk the night".- Dave Grossman

berserk is offline The reason they do psych evals
    Verified LEO
    Blog Entries
    As far as never experiencing it goes...

I was controlling the guy's upper body while they were searching him. Then they rolled him up onto his side, which meant I had to let go. As soon as he was on his side, he lunged forward and clamped down.

Next time they roll a prisoner on his side after cuffing him, I'll move away from his head a lot quicker! Then I won't have to experience it again.

tweakerseeker is offline Hunter of Men
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by countybear View Post
    Ok, enough fun...

You sniveling, snotty-nosed, Earth vexing, wannabe intellectualist douchebag. You have been filling a much-needed void in our forums. I had almost healed from the wounds left by reading the drivel of the last bleeding-heart idiot who blathered their way into our little corner of the cyber-verse.

You admit you know little, yet then critique and expound upon that which you admittedly misunderstand. You choose intellectual words to form sentences devoid of wisdom, and when confronted with reason and fact, you proudly remain steadfast in ignorance. You are what's wrong with the world. You reject reality, clinging to only that which your pathetically rose-glazed eyes let you see, and process it through a mind closed so tightly it begs to oxygenate.

You, and those like you, huddle like quivering rabbits when a real threat is about, yet spit on the very souls pledged to lay down their lives to save you. These men who you berate so haughtily here are veterans. They are hardened, brave, and undaunted by things which would snap you out of your slumber and into cold sweats and hyperventilation should you ever even chance to dream them. You utterly ungrateful coward, it is amusing that you even have delusions of adequacy.

How dare you? You feign to come here with questions, then spew your ignorance on the very same topic as if it is you who are the authority. Your greatest contribution is to serve as a warning to others. You sir, are what is known in internetdom as a troll, and might I add: what is known in our circles as a statistic, waiting to happen.

Smarten up. Quit turning Van Gogh's ear to the experience of those wiser around you, or at least admit to your own confused mind that you should never ask questions of those who's time is wasted by your inability to comprehend.

You are going into the holding cell. After a time, I will ban you. You have wasted enough of our membership's time, and finally ALL of my patience.
    ]
    Apparently, I am several months late to this party. I've been away for a while (without excuse.) Reading all of the responses to this pitifully disguised troll attempt has been amusing, but kudos, sir, for what has to be the verbal beat-down of the year.
    "There is no 'nice' way to arrest a potentially dangerous, combative suspect. The police are our bodyguards, our hired fists, batons and guns. We pay them to do the dirty work of protecting us, the work we're too afraid, too unskilled or too civilized to do ourselves. We expect them to keep the bad guys out of our businesses, cars and houses, out of our face. We want them to 'take care of the problem.' We just don't want to see how its done."
    - Charles H. Webb, Ph.d

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "tweakerseeker" on Officerresource.com

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Welcome back Tweak.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

tweakerseeker is offline Hunter of Men
    Verified LEO
    Thank you, sir. It's been too long.
    "There is no 'nice' way to arrest a potentially dangerous, combative suspect. The police are our bodyguards, our hired fists, batons and guns. We pay them to do the dirty work of protecting us, the work we're too afraid, too unskilled or too civilized to do ourselves. We expect them to keep the bad guys out of our businesses, cars and houses, out of our face. We want them to 'take care of the problem.' We just don't want to see how its done."
    - Charles H. Webb, Ph.d

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "tweakerseeker" on Officerresource.com

MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I'm your huckleberry...

Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.

I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread Information