Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Virginian is offline Major
    Supporting Member Lvl 2

dt1872005 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0
    Guys this guy is a troll. He is not from Texas, and he didn't get a citation for passing in the HOV lane. He's really from Commifornia
    Yes I did and yes I am.

Here's a lesson about the internet:
    I'm posting this from work. Our DHCP server is in CA therefore when you run your little search tool it'll show CA instead of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by beans43
    Yup, definitly a troll, never even came back to follow up his stupid question. Just wanted to stir the pot and leave.
    Is this what happens in this forum? Maybe it's because when someone doesn't agree with you they get insults so they say "forget it, I'll post somewhere else".

Yup, definitly a troll
    A Troll is someone who post something just to make other people mad or start an arguement. That's not what I did. Learn about the internet, son.

And one more thing. It seems like anyone who posts something that a few people disagree with you they're automatically put in the "holding cell" where they can't PM the site moderator. hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by sflcop
    Not sure about where you are, but in FL a citation will not hold up in court unless we witness the violation. For example... we have a department policy that states we will write citations for the person found to be at fault in an accident. (i.e. witness said you ran the red light) in court the judge will ask the officer if he/she witnessed the violation. As soon as they say no, the citation is dismissed.
    I'm in TX. I was thinking that the officer would have to witness the offense also. I'll just have to wait and see what happens. Thanks for the reply. DT

Go whine somewhere else. I am sure there is more to this than you are telling. LT save us the headaches and ban the troll now.
    Uh, no - I wrote what happened. Some no-life feels like they have to tattle and waste other people's time. Meanwhile other cars are speeding by at 90mph - 1/2 of them on the cell phone.

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Tattle = tell someone in authority what someone has done wrong.

Does this excuse your action?

Quote Originally Posted by Virginian
    Tattle = tell someone in authority what someone has done wrong.

Does this excuse your action?
    You have a point. However, they did waste the officers time and my time. Not to mention the courts time when I plead 'NG'.

Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dt1872005
    You have a point. However, they did waste the officers time and my time. Not to mention the courts time when I plead 'NG'.
    It's not a waste of time if you learn from it, and even less so if the judge says "guilty" and you pay court costs and a fine

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned
    Uh, no - I wrote what happened.
    Uh, no... what you did was tell your side of the story that included insults ("He was a real jerk about it too.") aimed at the officer - who, by the way, isn't able to defend himself on this forum.

The truth is you were passing in the HOV lane (self-admitted) and you were caught... plain and simple. It doesn't matter how or why you were caught... just that you were caught. For what it's worth, I have very little respect for "tattlers" since most are guilty too! This doesn't mean you have to stoop to their level.

Some no-life feels like they have to tattle and waste other people's time.
    This made you angry and you took it out on the officer ("I refused to answer and he got mad and threatened to tow my vehicle and put me in jail."). It's called authority! And while most people don't like authority (at least other people's authority); it's a fact of life. The sooner you accept this, the better off you will be.

Meanwhile other cars are speeding by at 90mph - 1/2 of them on the cell phone.
    I sense a lot of anger. Instead of being angry, be responsible. Don't worry so much about what other people are doing as sooner or later they will get caught, too!

Why would you plead not guilty when you, yourself, have admitted you are guilty (see your initial post)? Now who's being a jerk?

Quote Originally Posted by Virginian
    Classic! I love it!

Beans is offline Street Cop
    Verified LEO
    Are there any Mods on to just ban this guy he is really getting on my nerves.
    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Beans" on LEF.

2209 is offline Officer First Class
    My thoughts:

1. He did something wrong.

2. He got caught.

3. He doesn't want to accept responsibility for it.

4. He is looking for a smokescreen.

5. We have all seen this one before.

FishTail Guest
    Are there any Mods on to just ban this guy he is really getting on my nerves.
    I just wasted five minutes of my life reading his drivel. His punishment for stealing those precious minutes from me is a ban. I've had enough of him.

FishTail Guest
    This is locked unless anyone has any objections? If you really feel the burning urge to add something, PM me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information