Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Wtf

1UNDER1 is offline BANNED

Wtf

Terminator, you threw me into the holding cell???? I guess I proved you wrong and you are not use to being wrong, Oh well your not GOD, I guess you can not take the truth, sorry you or anyone else can leave me a message, and I will reply, but thats ok, your a moderator, and admit going on O.com, everyone be well, and take care I proven the Terminator wrong and he is pouting, and mad oh well your loss
    MIKee 1UNDER1 Remember Our fallen Brothers and Sisters. On 9-11-01 All Gave Some & Some Gave All

Terminator is offline BANNED

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 1UNDER1
    Terminator, you threw me into the holding cell????
    You're a quick one! You've got that typical cop instinct.

I guess I proved you wrong and you are not use to being wrong

True, I am not used to being wrong (and I'm not wrong here either).

Oh well your not GOD,
    You have the spelling and grammar of a teenager, not an LEO. Wait...you don't agree? Are you calling me a lier?

...but thats ok, your a moderator,
    Wrong again genius. I am the co-owner of this website. I guess the little title above my posts wasn't a give away for ya. Maybe you weren't a Detective? Or maybe you were a Special Detective...kind of like a Special Patrolman, or Special Ed!!!

I proven the Terminator wrong and he is pouting, and mad oh well your loss
    Yes, oh yes, he has proven me wrong, and I am pouting and mad, can't you tell? Yep, it is my loss, and everyone else's. What will I ever do with myself, I just don't know if I can take it...

You Were Proven Wrong

[/b][/size]
    MIKee 1UNDER1 Remember Our fallen Brothers and Sisters. On 9-11-01 All Gave Some & Some Gave All

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    So, I am confused (which is ok since I am a Fed). Who is and who isn't a liar/lier?

1Under1: You will have to forgive me, but are you currently a LEO? The reason I ask is because you had some stuff in the past tense. I don't know anything about your job description, what is it that you do/did? I am curious as to what the different (titles) are and all.

I guess I couldn't keep up in NYPD, and I thought the Federal system had a lot of redundant agencies.

"Stupid should hurt."

Quote Originally Posted by 60259
    So, I am confused (which is ok since I am a Fed). Who is and who isn't a liar/lier?

1Under1: You will have to forgive me, but are you currently a LEO? The reason I ask is because you had some stuff in the past tense. I don't know anything about your job description, what is it that you do/did? I am curious as to what the different (titles) are and all.

I guess I couldn't keep up in NYPD, and I thought the Federal system had a lot of redundant agencies.
    OK I was a NYC Special Patrolman for 6.5 years, I was sworn in as a peace office thru the NYPD, I did not work for the NYPD......I AM NOT a LEO at this time former LEO, if you read my bio it states that, but oh god TERMINATOR dis agrees with me, so he is saying a C/O is not LEO either, I asked him for a fax # but he doesn't want to be wrong because its his site, now he throws me here because he is a B1TCH and wawawawa, crying like a lil baby.

I want to know the classisification of LEO

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    OK I was a NYC Special Patrolman for 6.5 years, I was sworn in as a peace office thru the NYPD, I did not work for the NYPD......I AM NOT a LEO at this time former LEO, if you read my bio it states that, but oh god TERMINATOR dis agrees with me, so he is saying a C/O is not LEO either, I asked him for a fax # but he doesn't want to be wrong because its his site, now he throws me here because he is a B1TCH and wawawawa, crying like a lil baby.

If you need to know the classification of a LEO, your probably are not a LEO.

And, in some states (Florida, and others) a C/O is NOT a LEO.

On a side note, Faxing a copy of badge and credentials is not a very secure method of veryifying employment, past or present. With a cheap photoshop program, I can edit L.E. Credentials from most agency's and place my name and picture in them. It's happened in the past.

I'm sure if you give them the information they request, so they can call the department, they'll leave you alone about it.. Or ban you if you're not being truthful with us.
    Last edited by cntryboy0531; 09-03-06 at 09:18 AM.

I have no doubt now that "1UNDER1" is a troll. I love his new avatar.

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by cntryboy0531
    If you need to know the classification of a LEO, your probably are not a LEO.

And, in some states (Florida, and others) a C/O is NOT a LEO.
    No you do not get what I am saying, as per the site regulations, I am a ex-LEO, full arrest powers, went thru the NYPD police academy and so on and so forth, Terminator is listening to the O.com crew, and I want to prove him wrong but?????? he will not provide me with a fax #, so he was called out but bluffed me, so he is just a azz. bow to the almighty Terminator, yeah right---- he looks so stupid now don't he.....

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    I have no doubt now that "1UNDER1" is a troll. I love his new avatar.
    Sorry I posted my own new avitar, I am the Troll Police LMFAO, but you believe your trolls from O.COM who said " you were an azz", but if I could only post a quote sent to me by a member there and here w/ out getting them involved oh the Gluttony of it.......

cntryboy0531 is offline THE five-oh
    Verified LEO
    No you do not get what I am saying, as per the site regulations, I am a ex-LEO, full arrest powers, went thru the NYPD police academy and so on and so forth, Terminator is listening to the O.com crew, and I want to prove him wrong but?????? he will not provide me with a fax #, so he was called out but bluffed me, so he is just a azz. bow to the almighty Terminator, yeah right---- he looks so stupid now don't he.....

I don't believe they do verifications by Fax, I'm 99% sure they don't. So, fork over the department information so they can contact your ex department and confirm that you were once a cop, OR shut your pie hole. You came on here claiming to be a former cop, and when called out about it after making conflicting posts (investigative clue number one that your full of shit), you go on the defensive. Fork over the information, or take a hike.

Verified LEO
    OK I AM NOT a LEO at this time.....
    So, I don't see the issue here. You are non-leo;therefore, you can't access the verified section, etc. I am sure you agree to that, right?

I don't want to put words in Terminator's mouth (because that's not sanitary) but, there is a pretty clear line between LEO and non-LEO, either someone is a cop, or isn't. I guess if it were to be defined it would be kind of like (in MI):

-“Peace officer” means, except as otherwise provided in this act, an individual who is employed as a law enforcement officer, as that term is defined under section 2 of the commission on law enforcement standards act, 1965 PA 203, MCL 28.602, by this state or another state, a political subdivision of this state or another state, or the United States, and who is required to
    carry a firearm in the course of his or her duties as a law enforcement officer.
    -“Reserve peace officer”, “auxiliary officer”, or “reserve officer” means, except as otherwise provided in this act, an individual authorized on a voluntary or irregular basis by a duly authorized police agency of this state or a political subdivision of this state to act as a law enforcement officer, who is responsible for the preservation of the peace, the prevention and detection of crime, and the enforcement of the general criminal laws of this state, and who is otherwise eligible to possess a firearm under this act.
    - “Retired police officer” or “retired law enforcement officer” means an individual who was a certified police officer or certified law enforcement officer as those terms are defined under section 2(k) of the commission on the law enforcement standards act, 1965 PA

"Stupid should hurt."

Quote Originally Posted by 1under1
    No you do not get what I am saying,...
    That makes quite a few of us!!!

as per the site regulations, I am a ex-LEO, full arrest powers, went thru the NYPD police academy and so on and so forth,
    Huh???

he looks so stupid now don't he.....
    LMAO!!! My guess is this is a 14-18 year old male. His spelling, and grammar suck...and so does his story, reasoning, and explanations.

Quote Originally Posted by cntryboy0531
    I don't believe they do verifications by Fax, I'm 99% sure they don't. So, fork over the department information so they can contact your ex department and confirm that you were once a cop, OR shut your pie hole. You came on here claiming to be a former cop, and when called out about it after making conflicting posts (investigative clue number one that your full of shit), you go on the defensive. Fork over the information, or take a hike.
    Azzhole I never said I was a cop, I said ex-law enforcement, a special patrolman, peace officer do you need glasses?????? i can fax over mmy proof other sites excepted my fax, and I go by other names there under LEO, so get bent, and open your eyes..

So, I don't see the issue here. You are non-leo;therefore, you can't access the verified section, etc. I am sure you agree to that, right?

I don't want to put words in Terminator's mouth (because that's not sanitary) but, there is a pretty clear line between LEO and non-LEO, either someone is a cop, or isn't. I guess if it were to be defined it would be kind of like (in MI):

-“Peace officer” means, except as otherwise provided in this act, an individual who is employed as a law enforcement officer, as that term is defined under section 2 of the commission on law enforcement standards act, 1965 PA 203, MCL 28.602, by this state or another state, a political subdivision of this state or another state, or the United States, and who is required to
    carry a firearm in the course of his or her duties as a law enforcement officer.
    -“Reserve peace officer”, “auxiliary officer”, or “reserve officer” means, except as otherwise provided in this act, an individual authorized on a voluntary or irregular basis by a duly authorized police agency of this state or a political subdivision of this state to act as a law enforcement officer, who is responsible for the preservation of the peace, the prevention and detection of crime, and the enforcement of the general criminal laws of this state, and who is otherwise eligible to possess a firearm under this act.
    - “Retired police officer” or “retired law enforcement officer” means an individual who was a certified police officer or certified law enforcement officer as those terms are defined under section 2(k) of the commission on the law enforcement standards act, 1965 PA

OK I fit under that so therefore I am LEO

...other sites excepted my fax, and I go by other names there under LEO

What sites were those?

Verified LEO

Right.....

"Stupid should hurt."

I AM NOT a LEO at this time former LEO
    First, he was a former LEO, now he is an LEO. Which is it?
    Last edited by Terminator; 09-03-06 at 09:34 AM.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    First, he was an ex-LEO, now he is an LEO. Which is it?

"Stupid should hurt."

Right.....
    Finally some one agrees with me...... Terminator open your eyes bro.
    as for my spelling, yes I can not spell great, so what????? I had a seriouse accident and head truma, so what does that mean ????? also old school police officers NYPD with no colleage cant spell either, why r u picking on my grammer any way??? are you that damn childish?

I WAS A SPECIAL PATROLMAN EX LEO, your makeing me nutts, I know I am already but as stated I was a special for 6.5 years, processed my own arrests, went thru the academy, and was a sworn officer. As for what other sites, thats nuna u business, but I am hehehehe

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread Information