Welcome to the APBWeb.

View Poll Results: Is Ghostsix a phony, Fake-LEO douchebag?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    55 98.21%
  • No

    1 1.79%
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 249

Thread: Civilians

  1. #201
    ghostsix's Avatar
    ghostsix is offline Poser
    Join Date
    01-06-06
    Location
    one foot in hell, one foot in WI
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0

    Poll

    I do not believe it.
    And I did not vote, as I recall.

  2. #202
    Terminator's Avatar
    Terminator is offline BANNED
    Join Date
    12-03-05
    Location
    None of your business
    Posts
    16,064
    Rep Power
    0

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by ghostsix View Post
    I do not believe it.
    And I did not vote, as I recall.
    We'll call it even then. You don't believe us, and we don't believe you.

    In fact, when a member votes in a poll, it is logged into the VBulletin system, and all Moderators and Administrators can see which members voted which way on every single poll.

    So, since we saw your name next to "no," and no one else's, and add in the fact that you're a jerk-off, and no one likes you, and the conclusion is, it had to be you.

  3. #203
    Ducky's Avatar
    Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Join Date
    12-05-05
    Location
    Handbasket, enroute to somewhere hot.
    Posts
    11,108
    Rep Power
    7439165
    I know I voted that you're a lying douchbag, and I'm pretty tolerant.

    Oh, if you want porn, here's some for you. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Then die.

    How about we put in a call to Chief McHugh, and invite him to LEF?
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q


  4. #204
    ghostsix's Avatar
    ghostsix is offline Poser
    Join Date
    01-06-06
    Location
    one foot in hell, one foot in WI
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0

    Verified LEO

    You never know.
    I am a combat vet and you are not.
    I am a LEO vet and most of you are not.
    Last edited by ghostsix; 11-17-06 at 03:53 AM.

  5. #205
    ghostsix's Avatar
    ghostsix is offline Poser
    Join Date
    01-06-06
    Location
    one foot in hell, one foot in WI
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    We'll call it even then. You don't believe us, and we don't believe you.

    In fact, when a member votes in a poll, it is logged into the VBulletin system, and all Moderators and Administrators can see which members voted which way on every single poll.

    So, since we saw your name next to "no," and no one else's, and add in the fact that you're a jerk-off, and no one likes you, and the conclusion is, it had to be you.
    I do not recall voting.
    None the less. that does not explain the numbers.

    What the heck, this is academic.

  6. #206
    ghostsix's Avatar
    ghostsix is offline Poser
    Join Date
    01-06-06
    Location
    one foot in hell, one foot in WI
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    This is just yet another example of why LEF is the best police site on the internet.

    We verify our LEO's, and we do it right. You won't find any "Star's" here. We are the ones who took Star down, and exposed her as a phony, after two other police sites with a verification system verified her as an LEO.

    We spotted out Ghostsix as a phony from the get go. But it didn't stop there. We didn't just call him out, like we did Star, for everyone to see. Just as we did with "Star," we contacted the local authorities from the agencies they were impersonating, and told them everything.

    A warning to the phonies: we will figure you out, expose you to the world, embarasse you, humiliate you, and then report you to real law enforcement.
    The reason that you have failed so miserably is partly you and partly I am real.

    Would any officer look at this site and give it any credence?

  7. #207
    ghostsix's Avatar
    ghostsix is offline Poser
    Join Date
    01-06-06
    Location
    one foot in hell, one foot in WI
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
    I know I voted that you're a lying douchbag, and I'm pretty tolerant.

    Oh, if you want porn, here's some for you. GO FUCK YOURSELF. Then die.

    How about we put in a call to Chief McHugh, and invite him to LEF?
    And I would point that out to Mike.
    Mike is already skating on thin ice.
    He would not have his job long. If he was as stupid as I to think this obscene mess was a LE forum.

  8. #208
    ghostsix's Avatar
    ghostsix is offline Poser
    Join Date
    01-06-06
    Location
    one foot in hell, one foot in WI
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by fscf3801 View Post
    OMFG. Even the fucking illegals I catch have better shit than that
    Yeah you catch and dispose of illegal aliens.
    Congress would be glad to hear it.

    And I have a bridge to sell you.
    Last edited by ghostsix; 11-17-06 at 04:23 AM.

  9. #209
    ghostsix's Avatar
    ghostsix is offline Poser
    Join Date
    01-06-06
    Location
    one foot in hell, one foot in WI
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bird1 View Post
    you're terminated motherfucker!!!!

    Indeed.

  10. #210
    ghostsix's Avatar
    ghostsix is offline Poser
    Join Date
    01-06-06
    Location
    one foot in hell, one foot in WI
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    We'll call it even then. You don't believe us, and we don't believe you.

    In fact, when a member votes in a poll, it is logged into the VBulletin system, and all Moderators and Administrators can see which members voted which way on every single poll.

    So, since we saw your name next to "no," and no one else's, and add in the fact that you're a jerk-off, and no one likes you, and the conclusion is, it had to be you.
    I ran into the poll. I did vote for myself. Who else would I vote for?

  11. #211
    deputy29 is offline Master Officer
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    12-30-05
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    654433
    I'm retired LEO and my brother is a retired officer from USAF. He considers himself a civilian where he says I am still a LEO. I travel when I go on vacation and all I have to do is let LEO's in the area I'm going to be in know I'm going to be there and we arrange to meet up. Sometimes we meet for coffee, a BBQ, or a ride-a-long. My brothers and sisters in blue have had me stay in their houses because I am a member of their family in blue. These are people who have never meant me in person before but because they know that I was a deputy they open not only their homes but also their hearts to me. My brother has said that there is no way someone in the military would do that for him. No those of us who are or were in LE are not civillians. We are a very special close knit family that cares about each other weither we have meant in person or not.

  12. #212
    ghostsix's Avatar
    ghostsix is offline Poser
    Join Date
    01-06-06
    Location
    one foot in hell, one foot in WI
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    You will find here that you have no friends. Just like on patrol.

  13. #213
    BigDawg's Avatar
    BigDawg is offline K-9 Officer
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Join Date
    06-15-06
    Location
    So. Florida
    Posts
    5,312
    Rep Power
    1659728
    Actually Ghostsix you will find here that you have no friends. All the LEO's here give this site credibility, but you dont because you were found to be the lying wannabe poser that you are. You maybe a veteran, but you were only an E-4 not a Col. Why you would be embarrased by this I dont know, there is nothing wrong with being an E-4. But don't pretend to be LEO when you are not, now eat your crow like a good little poser!!!
    "An Unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." Jeff Cooper


    Some people are meant to be the police......Some people are meant to call the police!!!

    "Socialism only works in two places: Heaven where they don't need it and hell where they already have it."
    -Ronald Reagan


    " I believe that forgiving them (Terrorist) is God's function. OUR job is to arrange the meeting."
    General Norman Schwartzkopf

    Not all Muslims are Terrorists, but all Terrorists are Muslim.
    (author unknown)


    The statements posted by BigDawg DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, or procedures of the author's employing agency. These statements are the personal opinions of BigDawg only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the user name of BigDawg. The opinions expressed by BigDawg are protected by the 1st Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. BigDawg’s messages are intended to invoke thought and discussion among the "Officer Resources" forum community and may not necessarily reflect the opinion of the author. BigDawg’s posts and any attachments are intended for an adult audience (18+) and may contain strong language, sexual content, nudity, violence, and may be graphic in nature. Some material may be considered offensive; reader discretion is advised. Please note that many of BigDawg’s posts are intended for entertainment value only. BigDawg’s posts are not intended to be used where prohibited by law. Furthermore, BigDawg's posts, and any attachments, may contain information covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and is confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner.

  14. #214
    General Patten's Avatar
    General Patten is offline Surgeon General
    Join Date
    06-11-06
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,104
    Rep Power
    37772
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostsix View Post
    I ran into the poll. I did vote for myself. Who else would I vote for?
    i thought you didnt recall voting at all...?
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:
    Lead is very hazardous to your health.
    Always include Kevlar in your daily diet.


    "I always believe in being prepared, even when I'm dressed in white tie and tails."
    - Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

  15. #215
    Ducky's Avatar
    Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Join Date
    12-05-05
    Location
    Handbasket, enroute to somewhere hot.
    Posts
    11,108
    Rep Power
    7439165
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostsix View Post
    And I would point that out to Mike.
    Mike is already skating on thin ice.
    He would not have his job long. If he was as stupid as I to think this obscene mess was a LE forum.
    You're saying your "friend" the chief is an incompetent? Some friend you are. And apparantly you just painted yourself with the 'stupid' paintbrush too, as you believed this was a LE forum until your bogus credentials were refused for verification. Sounds like a massive case of sour grapes.

    I've seen better behavior from a five year old.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q


  16. #216
    General Patten's Avatar
    General Patten is offline Surgeon General
    Join Date
    06-11-06
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,104
    Rep Power
    37772
    Funny how he cant stand the site or its members, yet he keeps coming back, even after practically begging to be banned...
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING:
    Lead is very hazardous to your health.
    Always include Kevlar in your daily diet.


    "I always believe in being prepared, even when I'm dressed in white tie and tails."
    - Gen. George S. Patton, Jr.

  17. #217
    ghostsix's Avatar
    ghostsix is offline Poser
    Join Date
    01-06-06
    Location
    one foot in hell, one foot in WI
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by deputy29 View Post
    I'm retired LEO and my brother is a retired officer from USAF. He considers himself a civilian where he says I am still a LEO. I travel when I go on vacation and all I have to do is let LEO's in the area I'm going to be in know I'm going to be there and we arrange to meet up. Sometimes we meet for coffee, a BBQ, or a ride-a-long. My brothers and sisters in blue have had me stay in their houses because I am a member of their family in blue. These are people who have never meant me in person before but because they know that I was a deputy they open not only their homes but also their hearts to me. My brother has said that there is no way someone in the military would do that for him. No those of us who are or were in LE are not civillians. We are a very special close knit family that cares about each other weither we have meant in person or not.
    Your brother should re-read his Officer`s Guide. He can be recalled and is not a civilian.

    Gee, I was a troll. I just looked back to pg.1 and now I am not. Amazing how things appear and disappear. Is this a demotion?
    Last edited by ghostsix; 11-17-06 at 02:51 PM.

  18. #218
    bird1's Avatar
    bird1 is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-17-06
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,435
    Rep Power
    584860
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostsix View Post
    You never know.
    I am a combat vet and you are not.
    I am a LEO vet and most of you are not.
    combat vet? which unit? LEO vet which department?
    " The hardest thing about disarming an armed suspect is not slipping on your own shit "

    Michael P. Gordon E.O.W 08 Aug 2004




    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

  19. #219
    ghostsix's Avatar
    ghostsix is offline Poser
    Join Date
    01-06-06
    Location
    one foot in hell, one foot in WI
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bird1 View Post
    combat vet? which unit? LEO vet which department?
    The various police bully civilians well, but would find fighting real men another thing.

  20. #220
    bird1's Avatar
    bird1 is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-17-06
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,435
    Rep Power
    584860
    answering the questions shouldn't be hard if you are who you say you are. i'm a veteran of desert shield/storm 90-91
    " The hardest thing about disarming an armed suspect is not slipping on your own shit "

    Michael P. Gordon E.O.W 08 Aug 2004




    The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

 

 
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Police humor directed at civilians....
    By cwtlady in forum General Topics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-29-07, 12:02 PM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-03-07, 05:15 PM
  3. Attitudes of civilians
    By cwtlady in forum General Topics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-03-06, 08:49 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •