Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43
  1. #1
    2 Blue 4 U's Avatar
    2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    06-07-08
    Location
    Bronx,NY
    Posts
    2,280
    Rep Power
    483428

    Please Allow Me to Introduce Myself

    Hello OfficerResource Members, Glad to have found this place, thanks to the Mike Dimone, he spoke highly about the site on his Blog Talk Radio show. I see some fellow listeners have also joined, always nice to see some familiar faces. Id like to give a shout out to Dustoff262, KateyKakes, Tony. Also would like to thank Lewisipso for the call in to the show and the warm welcome to this site. This site looks awesome!

    I am a retired, Police Officer, from the NYC Police Department. I left NYPD in March 2006 after 20 years of service. I worked my entire career in the Bronx and will say I had a great career and worked with some of the finest people you could ever want to work with. I do miss the job, the people but not the bullcrap that came with the job, speaking mostly of the bureaucratic bull. I do keep in touch with some of my former co-workers and try to keep up with the comings and goings in the precinct and with the job. I visit a few other rant sites, met some great folks there as well. It is a great way to keep in the loop of the law enforcement community and in touch with your fellow brothers and sisters in blue.

    Thanks for having me, take care and always, STAY SAFE! Bets

  2. #2
    Pudge's Avatar
    Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    12-04-05
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    10,320
    Rep Power
    8591417
    Welcome from Ohio!
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

    Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

    www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

    The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

  3. #3
    Buttercup's Avatar
    Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Join Date
    04-29-06
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    18,090
    Rep Power
    4309820
    Hello and welcome!




  4. #4
    Kate's Avatar
    Kate is offline Corporal
    Join Date
    05-22-08
    Location
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    Posts
    509
    Rep Power
    0
    Welcome from Pennsylvania.

    It's really fantastic to have you here, 2 Blue.

  5. #5
    Just KC's Avatar
    Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    Join Date
    06-07-06
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    470209
    Welcome from CA
    **********************
    ~Karie

    "I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

  6. #6
    Doc_Holliday's Avatar
    Doc_Holliday is offline California Dreaming...
    Join Date
    10-29-06
    Location
    Oklahoma....for now
    Posts
    877
    Rep Power
    118712
    welcome from the armpit of hell, otherwise known as Oklahoma
    500 fights, that's the number I figured when I was a kid. 500 street fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate tough guy. You need them for experience. To develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then, after, you realize that's what you are.


  7. #7
    MacLean's Avatar
    MacLean is offline O/R Gun mod
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    09-05-07
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    11,802
    Rep Power
    4584773
    from Washington State!
    I'm your huckleberry...

    Quemadmoeum gladis nemeinum occidit, occidentus telum est!

    You can be the weapon, and the gun in your hand is a tool - or the gun is a weapon and you are the tool.


    I was looking for a saint who was a devil of a lover,
    but every girl I found was either one way or the other...



  8. #8
    Dustoff262's Avatar
    Dustoff262 is offline Retirement date: December 29, 2019
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    06-07-08
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    151877
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Blue 4 U View Post
    Hello OfficerResource Members, Glad to have found this place, thanks to the Mike Dimone, he spoke highly about the site on his Blog Talk Radio show. I see some fellow listeners have also joined, always nice to see some familiar faces. Id like to give a shout out to Dustoff262, KateyKakes, Tony. Also would like to thank Lewisipso for the call in to the show and the warm welcome to this site. This site looks awesome!

    I am a retired, Police Officer, from the NYC Police Department. I left NYPD in March 2006 after 20 years of service. I worked my entire career in the Bronx and will say I had a great career and worked with some of the finest people you could ever want to work with. I do miss the job, the people but not the bullcrap that came with the job, speaking mostly of the bureaucratic bull. I do keep in touch with some of my former co-workers and try to keep up with the comings and goings in the precinct and with the job. I visit a few other rant sites, met some great folks there as well. It is a great way to keep in the loop of the law enforcement community and in touch with your fellow brothers and sisters in blue.

    Thanks for having me, take care and always, STAY SAFE! Bets
    Hey Blue.... Between here and the other site (which Im not allowed to say until I have been properly vetted) we are gonna have a great time.
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." -- George Orwell

  9. #9
    2 Blue 4 U's Avatar
    2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    06-07-08
    Location
    Bronx,NY
    Posts
    2,280
    Rep Power
    483428
    Thanks for the Great Welcome!

    Love the representation from across the country, thanks Pudge113 from Ohio, Buttercup, closer to home in NJ, Just KC from CA (got 2 brothers out there), Maclean from Washington State, pac201 from NW Alabama And Doc_holliday for Ok! Awesome!

    Hey Dustoff did you have to work the PR parade today!

    Oh, how I don't miss that nor the 116th St festival the day before, nice OT but long day on the feet!
    Last edited by 2 Blue 4 U; 06-09-08 at 12:03 AM. Reason: additional comments added thanks

  10. #10
    2 Blue 4 U's Avatar
    2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    06-07-08
    Location
    Bronx,NY
    Posts
    2,280
    Rep Power
    483428
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc_Holliday View Post
    welcome from the armpit of hell, otherwise known as Oklahoma

    Hey, I thought Da Bronx was supposed to be the armpit of hell! LOL!!

    Thanks for the welcome!

  11. #11
    pac201's Avatar
    pac201 is offline Used up and retired
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    05-26-08
    Location
    a handbasket...guess where we're going...
    Posts
    1,110
    Rep Power
    872608
    welcome aboard from N.W. Alabama!
    Job security...

    Ecclesiastes 8:11 Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

  12. #12
    2 Blue 4 U's Avatar
    2 Blue 4 U is offline Retired NYPD
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    06-07-08
    Location
    Bronx,NY
    Posts
    2,280
    Rep Power
    483428
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey View Post
    Welcome from Pennsylvania.

    It's really fantastic to have you here, 2 Blue.
    Thanks Katey, always nice to hear ya on the show! Thanks for the friendship, it took me a while to figure it out but I got it. Still finding my way around, in time, in time!

  13. #13
    Ducky's Avatar
    Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Join Date
    12-05-05
    Location
    Handbasket, enroute to somewhere hot.
    Posts
    11,108
    Rep Power
    7439165
    Hey and welcome from South Carolina.


    And now I've got "Sympathy for the Devil" going through my head. It'll get old for a while, but for right now I'm enjoying it.
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q


  14. #14
    Willowdared's Avatar
    Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    Join Date
    04-26-06
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    6,177
    Rep Power
    1401351
    Howdy!
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

    Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

  15. #15
    Ace's Avatar
    Ace
    Ace is offline haud pacis pro scelestus
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    12-19-05
    Posts
    648
    Rep Power
    218817
    Welcome from Alaska blue, sorry about your Yankees. And by sorry I mean .

    Anyways, welcome aboard...
    RIP Sarah Noll~11-8-87 to 4-17-08

  16. #16
    Just KC's Avatar
    Just KC is offline Who?......Me?
    Join Date
    06-07-06
    Location
    Ca
    Posts
    2,403
    Rep Power
    470209
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Blue 4 U View Post
    Thanks for the Great Welcome!

    Love the representation from across the country, thanks Pudge113 from Ohio, Buttercup, closer to home in NJ, Just KC from CA (got 2 brothers out there), Maclean from Washington State, pac201 from NW Alabama And Doc_holliday for Ok! Awesome!

    Hey Dustoff did you have to work the PR parade today!

    Oh, how I don't miss that nor the 116th St festival the day before, nice OT but long day on the feet!
    Where abouts???
    **********************
    ~Karie

    "I used to care
    but now I take a pill for that"

  17. #17
    213th's Avatar
    213th is offline Solipsist
    Join Date
    12-19-05
    Location
    64.3 N 149.1 W
    Posts
    3,672
    Rep Power
    1712095
    Welcome from the Last Frontier. And as Ace said...Sorry bout the yankees
    He who has the money, signs the cheques.
    He who signs the cheques, makes the rules.
    He who makes the rules, has the power.
    He who has the power, has the money.

  18. #18
    iso607's Avatar
    iso607 is offline Sergeant
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    04-06-07
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    2,083
    Rep Power
    693102
    Welcome from Louisiana.

  19. #19
    Dustoff262's Avatar
    Dustoff262 is offline Retirement date: December 29, 2019
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    06-07-08
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    301
    Rep Power
    151877
    Quote Originally Posted by 2 Blue 4 U View Post
    Thanks for the Great Welcome!

    Hey Dustoff did you have to work the PR parade today!
    No Way.. OMG.. thankfully I have only worked 116th once and the PR parade twice in so far. Im RDO on Sunday and Mondays, and you know the Chief, if he can get away with no one working overtime, he will trim the detail down to one guy with an M4, one K9, and one guy with a Radeye Pager. (and the last guy assigned to the pager will probably be a cadet... lmao).
    "We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." -- George Orwell

  20. #20
    Wolven's Avatar
    Wolven is offline Major
    Verified LEO
    Join Date
    10-06-07
    Location
    Heaven on Earth
    Posts
    4,061
    Rep Power
    1322607
    Welcome from Florida.
    Never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way" ~Martin Luther King, Jr

 

 
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •