Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Welcome all new members!

OfficerResource.com is offline Site Administrator
    Verified LEO
    We are glad to have you.

Verified LEO
    Hello from the humid state of tn. And no I am not from here...lol

k9ldypawses is offline k9ldypawses
    Thanks for making it possible to have this forum available. The times are getting tight.. much is happening! Have a wonderful Blessed Day! Love these pictures in here!!.. That little fella in lewisipso's avatar has some spunk! LOL . Love the Tomcat /shepherds pic!! hahahahahahaha Gotta send this to my head leader!!! LOL LOL LOL ROFL

lewisipso is offline Injustice/Indifference/In God we trust
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by k9ldypawses View Post
    Thanks for making it possible to have this forum available. The times are getting tight.. much is happening! Have a wonderful Blessed Day! Love these pictures in here!!.. That little fella in lewisipso's avatar has some spunk! LOL . Love the Tomcat /shepherds pic!! hahahahahahaha Gotta send this to my head leader!!! LOL LOL LOL ROFL
    That's not me by the way. That fella is a little taller than I am and I just use my pushbumpers. They finally gave them back to me after the last incident.
    Do not war for peace. If you must war, war for justice. For without justice there is no peace. -me

We are who we choose to be.

R.I.P. Arielle. 08/20/2010-09/16/2012

IMGreat101 is online now The Butcher
    Supporting Member Lvl 2
    Quote Originally Posted by lewisipso View Post
    That's not me by the way. That fella is a little taller than I am and I just use my pushbumpers. They finally gave them back to me after the last incident.
    true story!

Welcome k9ldy

what's for dinner?
    To Live Is To Eat

IMG could turn a conversation about the weather into a mouthwatering food story. - Cidp24

And always add bacon! - Shad Kirton, Co-owner/Chef Smokey D's

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people asking questions.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt. - Solomon

We were all born wild. It was up to our parents to domesticate us.

Twan007 is offline The People
    Verified LEO
    there are entirely too many yankees on here...

we've gotta do some recruiting in the swamp lew =/

welcome everyone

sit back, kick your shoes off, enjoy a nice cup of joe, and feel free to jump in and spread the love

enjoy the site and the family that has been built here over the years
    -=Twan007

Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.

The opinions expressed by this poster are wholly his own, and should never be construed to even remotely be in alignment with his employer. Matter of fact, the poster will deny any knowledge of any post... this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds...

Thanks for putting in such a great web forum. It's a fantastic way to keep up with the world in a good way. God Bless ya'll !

LOL I'm half a coonass! lol but all loosiana born sha! " Hi ya'll are!!" Course my other half is yankee, "Hi there guys!".. so I am neutral I will fight our rights,and a voice for the abused.I'm a nwo fighter, may the bad man pay his dues... My protector is Jesus . My mentor is God, My hero is McGuyver, They all rule with a rod!
    Have a Blessed Night!

WSPCO is offline Rookie
    Verified C/O

Hello

New to this site but a 20 year vet of corrections. Every time I try to get verified I get a broken link. Maybe I'm going it wrong anyone know the right way to get verified?

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Bumping this thread. We've seen a nice, steady flow of new members to the site the last few days.
    That Guy likes this.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Pudge is online now Site Admin
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    I'd like to take a moment and welcome all of the new members we've picked up. It's great to see you all here, and we hope you'll enjoy the site.

You'll find that O/R is lightly moderated yet professional. We offer a chat room to all members, a game arcade, supporting member forums for supporting members, and a true "Verified LEO" section for all verified LEO's.

Our homepage is regularly updated with articles by great authors. We also have an authorized vendor who much like us, is "for cops, by cops".

Everyone who runs this site is a Verified LEO. We are not run by a multimedia company, or a group of L/E wannabe's. You'll find you can talk about anything here, whether it's work, family, fun, etc.

If you are an LEO or C/O please see the link below on how to become verified.

http://officerresource.com/forums/f1...eo-area-27591/

Our verifications are what makes us unique. Each verification is conducted thoroughly and discreetly. While you will find you won't be verified overnight, our process assures that if someone has a "Verified LEO" tag, you are in fact speaking with an Officer and not a poser. These do take time, however, barring any major hangups in the process should be completed within 7 days.

Civilians are also very welcome to the site, however do not have access to the verified sections of the forums. Civilians are encouraged to interact with our Verified LEO's on the public forums or become a supporting member to gain access to those forums.

For further information, please see the "General Site Info" section of the forum. I ask all of you to take a moment to review our Terms of Service and get familiar with the site. Please, do not hesitate to post an introduction in the "Introduce Yourself" section and get to know our great members.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to private message myself or any other Site Staff Member.

Welcome to O/R!

Pudge113
    Super Moderator
    Officerresource.com
    Worth repeating, as we have many new faces with us since this was posted.
    IMGreat101 and Broke Hoss like this.
    "Like" us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Offic...93147194083228

Follow members of O/R as they tweet a "Ride a long" on their shifts on the front page of the site and on twitter at the following links:

www.twitter.com/PoliceRideAlong
    www.twitter.com/lewisipso
    www.twitter.com/ORgopher
    www.twitter.com/SecondChance122
    www.twitter.com/pojmm
    www.twitter.com/ORGIB

The opinions given in my posts & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Pudge" on Officerresource.com

Jks9199 is online now The Reason People Hate Cops & Causer of War
    Verified LEO
    The verification link seems broken. See How to gain access to the Forums Verified LEO Area
    Voting against incumbents until we get a Congress that does its job.

TASER: almost as good as alcohol for teaching white boys to dance

"Don't suffer from PTSD -- Go out and cause it!"
    -- Col. David Grossman, US Army, ret.

All opinions expressed are my own and are not official statements of my employer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

LinkBacks (?)

1. 09-01-13, 02:54 AM

Thread Information