Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey

Signal_W Guest
    You forgot "Beavis and Butthead" web site

Pluse lets be honest how many people actually got what the were promised (i.e. gloves) after sending them your hard earned money

So what make you think you will get what they promise now

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Gloves....you mean, we were supposed to get gloves with a $60.00 supporting membership??? Oh, I wouldn't know...when I PM'd there Site Owner and asked him about it, he ignored my PM...

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Welcome to the site, enjoy and stay a while.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Cheech Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator
    You didn't know that an LEO verification process normally takes 3 months...longer than it takes a full, extensive police background check

And guys PLEASE REMEMBER no matter how many "deals" other sites try and offer you with recruiting or how many fresh ideas they come up with, or new sections they add, just remember, they are only doing such because they are sweating a small word-of-mouth, grass roots law enforcement site that has recently started, not because they give shit. Keep that in mind.
    Haha, The other sites suck huevos. THey get butthurt at screennames. It offends them. If you ask if smoking a cigarette would dq you from a police job they would bash you because they have a "tag" . This sites bad ass. I walk around the streets here in Vegas with a sign on me! " Join www.lawenforcementforums.com Where we dont offer shit for you to join! "

Terminator is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasvegasog
    I walk around the streets here in Vegas with a sign on me! " Join www.lawenforcementforums.com Where we dont offer shit for you to join! "
    Oh, mad rep for you!!!!!

TacticalII is offline Member
    Verified LEO
    That can easily be determined by one phone call [/QUOTE]

I still feel bad you had to talk to my high speed dispatchers....did you get the one who yells like there's an active shooter or the one who can't stop coughing long enough to spit out two words?!

Lazy Fed is offline Curmudgeon
    Quote Originally Posted by Darin
    Welcome....I hear we have no bullies here
    I am a schoolyard bully.... Does that count

Welcome to LEF!!!!

Signal_W Guest
    I still feel bad you had to talk to my high speed dispatchers....did you get the one who yells like there's an active shooter or the one who can't stop coughing long enough to spit out two words?
    They work at your department too

The commute must be a bitch

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information