Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Hello

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pudge View Post
    All he has to do is submit the info undergo the through and discreet verification process, and he's still welcome.

This. We've seen more trolls use that line of convo, than overly-careful Verifieds.
    To go along with this, my/our loyalty is to our verifieds all day everyday. I will not risk the foundation we have built with our verified network for any one person, period. I'm willing to bet that the rest of the staff feel the same way. There are several reasons OR is different from other places, but that is THE big reason. Verifieds that have logged some time here realize this fact, and you can bet they appreciate it. I don't see eye to eye with every verified on here, but I don't doubt their LE status. If it came down to need assistance issues, if I'm available they have me regardless of our differences.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

jcsdscott is offline The short minister
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Five-0 View Post
    To go along with this, my/our loyalty is to our verifieds all day everyday. I will not risk the foundation we have built with our verified network for any one person, period. I'm willing to bet that the rest of the staff feel the same way. There are several reasons OR is different from other places, but that is THE big reason. Verifieds that have logged some time here realize this fact, and you can bet they appreciate it. I don't see eye to eye with every verified on here, but I don't doubt their LE status. If it came down to need assistance issues, if I'm available they have me regardless of our differences.
    And that, most assuredly, deserves an Amen!
    Romans 8:28-31

"Anima Sana In Corpore Sano"

The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Sheriff, County Board, or any member of my department.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information