Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Crimebytes2 is offline Banned

Exclamation A little bit about me...

Howdy, guys!

First, while Iím not in law enforcement (just a wannabe who knows she never will be), Iím not new to the law enforcement world. Iíve completed a Police Sciences course (I know this means nothing), studied everything I can get my hands on, and I have many friends who wear the uniform. Sadly, Iíve never been on a ride along. Also, Iím not new to the world of forums (Hi Roses). For the record, I donít look at life through rose colored glasses. I see the picture for what it is and I call it how I see it (definitely PRO-LE).

I currently make my home in Iowa where Iím a full-time student/volunteer. I attend Iowa Western Community College trying to earn my AA in Human Services, Addictive Studies (I wannabe a counselor). Iím married with four children (this includes my husband) and three grandchildren.

Iím a huge sports fan (Dolphins and Mets) and I enjoy reading, writing, and watching movies (not necessarily in that order). Okay, I like the Minnesota Vikings, too (this for my husband)! On a final note, I spent most of my childhood living in other countries. I have made my home in Africa (twice), Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Beirut, and Hawaii. No, my father was not in the military. He worked for an oil company drilling for black gold (the stuff thatís selling for $70+ a barrel). I hope this finds everyone doing well, and I look forward to getting to know each of you. Always stay safe...

PS Ė My most prized possession is my signed copy of ďHomicideĒ by David Simon (all 19 detectives signed it).

Lo523 is offline Master Officer
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Hi and welcome to LEF!

FishTail Guest
    Welcome.

jmur5074 is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Welcome to LEF!
    No one has greater love than this, to lay down ones life for ones friends - John 15:13

"The Wicked Flee When No Man Pursueth: But The Righteous Are Bold As A Lion".

We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~
    The opinions, beliefs, and ideas expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions, beliefs, ideas, or policies of my Agency, Police Chief, City Council, or any member of my department.

Bosco3379 is offline I'm the one in the middle
    Welcome to the site
    Former member of the LNC

Will take verbal abuse for spare change

Some Of My Wicked Awesome Signature Banners

JohnnyRotten is offline Rentacop trainer
    Welcome to the Forum!
    "My motivation is slipping, people bug me, and I'm tired of wasting my time on drivel."

- Rep. Otis Pike (D - NY)

Thread Information