Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Sup All!!????

spcwes is offline Wookie!!!!
    Verified LEO

Sup All!!????

Thought I would stop by and say hi, some of my LE buddies from other sites told me to swing by and get signed up so here I am!! If your eyes and brains start hurting I am sorry.....

Small time Deputy Sheriff in Mo, about to change jobs so I will have to change avatar, darn, so much work. Look forward to meeting all of you!!

Will
    STOP RESISTING!!!!

For he is God's servant to do you good, but if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

The opinions expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions of my Agency or my Agency Heads.

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    Welcome to LEF. Nice to have you stop by. Make yourself at home and don't forget to get verified.

"Stupid should hurt."

Verified LEO
    Ronin,

Already sent the info to get verified. Did that like 20 min ago. I like the make up of this place. Can't wait to get to know everyone.
    STOP RESISTING!!!!

For he is God's servant to do you good, but if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.

The opinions expressed in this post are mine, and mine alone. They are NOT the opinions of my Agency or my Agency Heads.

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Get verified where in MO are you at currently and what are you changing too?
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Hannibal is offline Zombie Killin' Sheepdog
    Verified LEO
    It is a nice place, I'm sure you will like it.

"Stupid should hurt."

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2001 View Post
    Get verified where in MO are you at currently and what are you changing too?
    Macon County right now. Will be headed out as quick as I can get some of the tests done at other departments. My wife is a full time officer with the city of Macon as well so it will likely be within an hour of here unless it pays real well.

I have an old buddy that is in St. Louis that I am going to see this weekend and take a tour of a couple agencies there. I guess they always have openings. Just got to do better than where I am now.
    STOP RESISTING!!!!

chris2001 is offline Captain
    Awesome well if you are near St. Louis your only 3 hours away from me lol. I am in KS.
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

dlocke1419 is offline Officer First Class
    Welcome, if you have a year of exprience in go to st.louis county, they are pretty good department and they treat there workers very well.

Bosco3379 is offline I'm the one in the middle
    Welcome to the site!
    Former member of the LNC

Will take verbal abuse for spare change

Some Of My Wicked Awesome Signature Banners

Willowdared is offline Bendy not Breaky
    Howdy!
    Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

Do not puff, shade, skew, tailor, firm up, stretch, massage,
    or otherwise distort statements of fact.
    FBI Special Agent Coleen Rowley

Andrewtx is offline A little bit of soul
    Not much..sup with you?

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by dlocke1419 View Post
    Welcome, if you have a year of exprience in go to st.louis county, they are pretty good department and they treat there workers very well.
    Yea he loves it. He worked here for a bit and decided to go back to the city where he worked about 8 yrs ago. I am a country boy but have lived and worked in some very large cities so I can swing it. He is working for the University there in St. Louis and loves being back with the brotherhood, of which we are lacking here. This place is a political nightmare of the 10th power!! When I leave I will be like the 5th in about a month's time.

That is something I have not been able to experience yet, this place is one back stab away from being criminal. Thanks for all the welcomes!!!!!

spcwes
    STOP RESISTING!!!!

Buttercup is offline Thrives in sunshine
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Welcome to LEF!

L.E. Psych is offline Officer First Class
    LEF is the best LE Forum out there!! The members here are awesome. Welcome aboard!!!! Hope you like it here.

Lo523 is offline Master Officer
    Supporting Member Lvl 1
    Hi and welcome to LEF!
    Never approach a bull by the front, a horse from behind, or an idiot from any direction.

bird1 is offline Corporal
    Verified LEO
    welcome from the windy city
    " The hardest thing about disarming an armed suspect is not slipping on your own shit "

Michael P. Gordon E.O.W 08 Aug 2004

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS and I accept sole responsibility as such.

hotpig is offline Powered by Winchester
    Quote Originally Posted by spcwes View Post
    Yea he loves it. He worked here for a bit and decided to go back to the city where he worked about 8 yrs ago. I am a country boy but have lived and worked in some very large cities so I can swing it. He is working for the University there in St. Louis and loves being back with the brotherhood, of which we are lacking here. This place is a political nightmare of the 10th power!! When I leave I will be like the 5th in about a month's time.

That is something I have not been able to experience yet, this place is one back stab away from being criminal. Thanks for all the welcomes!!!!!

spcwes
    The guys in and around SLU get a lot of action.

kay88 is offline Sergeant
    Welcome to LEF!
    Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood.
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

Crimebytes2 is offline Banned

Hi and welcome to LEF!

Ducky is offline Enforcer General
    Supporting Member Lvl 3
    Well, I'm sure you'll like coming here better here than you like your current department. Welcome!
    \\
    ` ` ` ` < ` )___/\
    `` ` ` ` (3--(____)
    "...but to forget your duck, of course, means you're really screwed." - Gary Larson
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information