King County (Wa.) Sheriff's Office
KING COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE, WASHINGTON STATE
We are accepting applications for Entry Level and Lateral Entry Deputy Sheriffs on an open continuous basis. We anticipate hiring 60 plus deputies in 2006. King County is a well respected, professional department with all the amenities of a large law enforcement agency (nearly 1100 employees). We’re the largest Sheriff’s Office in the state of Washington, and serve the greater Seattle area of King County.
Our Core Values mean something to the employees of the King County Sheriff’s Office:
- King County Deputies receive a complete, competitive package of benefits:
- Yearly salaries range from $45,676 to $63,955, not including longevity, educational incentive and premium pays for specialty assignments including patrol.
- Lateral Entry Deputies start at a salary step commiserate with their experience
- Generous Vacation and Sick Leave accruals
- Fully paid medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage for employee and their dependants
- Car per officer program
- All department equipment and uniforms provided
- Urban and rural work environments, lots of specialty units and no jail assignments
Accept the Challenge to work with a leader in Law Enforcement. For more information about the Sheriff’s Office and to download an application for Entry Level Deputy or Lateral Entry Deputy please go to our website – www.kingcountysheriffjobs.com or contact our recruiter at (206)205-KCSO (5276)