Welcome to the APBWeb.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    chris2001 is offline Captain
    What city/state were you working for and now who are you working for?
    Being the best is not what always counts. What counts is always trying your best.

Remember who you are, and where you came from. That way you never get a big head.

May those that lost their lives in 9-11 RIP, for the things you did not many could do. You left so many behind so that you could save so few. For now we stand strong as one, and will not look back till the fight is done. (me)

http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Nowwhat%...5Csuphomey.jpg

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are MY PERSONAL OPINIONS only.

Cochese is offline The Grand Royal
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by chris2001 View Post
    What city/state were you working for and now who are you working for?
    pm sent

CO_Cop is offline Officer First Class
    Verified LEO
    That is outstanding; I知 glad that things are working out for ya. Enjoy the 24 hours starbucks. I知 kinda jealous that you are already sworn; I got another three weeks before I知 out of my lateral academy. Anyways, Congratulations.

PM me is you need anything,
    "Regulators, we regulate any stealin' of his property and we're damn good too. But you can't be any geek off the street. You gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean, earn your keep, Regulators! Mount up!"

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
    I had my first alcohol compliance check last night. Shotguns is a strange new world.

Soon as I am out of FTO and eligible for riders, I'll accept starting bids.
    Yes, Willie's in a good time. I may be there later today for someone's thirtieth...you working??

I am also a fan of Penthouse.
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by CO_Cop View Post
    That is outstanding; I知 glad that things are working out for ya. Enjoy the 24 hours starbucks. I知 kinda jealous that you are already sworn; I got another three weeks before I知 out of my lateral academy. Anyways, Congratulations.

PM me is you need anything,
    It's been a hectic 1st week. My first phase FTO is very squared away. He is really putting it on me. I've had two days of DOR'ed training and he already expects me to know the city. I'm working on it. Being a rookie again is a strange feeling. It's like you forget how to do everything when there is a person with a notepad in the seat next to you. I got a 100% on the phonetic alphabet test though..

Quote Originally Posted by 121Traffic View Post
    Yes, Willie's in a good time. I may be there later today for someone's thirtieth...you working??

I am also a fan of Penthouse.
    I have Sunday and Monday off thankfully. To be honest, the titty bars kinda weird me out. You never really know how people react to a uniform, especially in a strip club. The novelty has already worn off. I'd be okay staying the hell out of there and looking for dealers and car burglars instead but, hey.. I'm happy to be on in CO.

Verified LEO
    Since this have been such a great thread, Cochese you done yet? I just finished three weeks in FTO, 4 more and Im done.
    "Regulators, we regulate any stealin' of his property and we're damn good too. But you can't be any geek off the street. You gotta be handy with the steel if you know what I mean, earn your keep, Regulators! Mount up!"

Verified LEO
    It continues to be chaotic. I just got back from my honeymoon at 1 am and have to return to work tomorrow. I am (or should be) entering phase 3 (My final instructional phase) tomorrow. I am going to get back into the swing of things hard, because I have to got test out of the POST in less than a month and have had NO study time.

I'm hoping for the best.

Verified LEO
    I think that you'll be fine with the POST, u get three times anyways.. I go for my second three weeks and one week of test out starting tommorow. GRAVES, 10-8 YUK Its really only 12 days and 4 for test out, I keep telling myself. So far so good, although my city is freaking nuts.

Well good to hear from ya. Lets us knows what happens.

Pat

Verified LEO
    Well, I went and tested out for full Colorado POST certification.

Written: 85/100.
    Firearms: 92.5%
    DT/PPCT: 100%
    EVOC: 100%

I had the POST test at 1525 Sherman in the Dept. of Law building.
    Firearms was at Denver PD's range on Decatur. PPCT/Arrest Control and Driving were at the Colorado State Patrol Academy.

Driving consisted of the CSP "Dean's Dilemma"/Iron Cross, a high speed lane change/cornering and three light lane course.

The lady that tested me out asked if I was a EVOC instructor in another state.

I am official. I return to FTO tonight at 2100.

Hopefully I'll be out and on my own in around a month or so.

Doc_Holliday is offline California Dreaming...
    Congrats Cochese

121Traffic is offline Just Us
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
    Well, I went and tested out for full Colorado POST certification.

Written: 85/100.
    Firearms: 92.5%
    DT/PPCT: 100%
    EVOC: 100%

I had the POST test at 1525 Sherman in the Dept. of Law building.
    Firearms was at Denver PD's range on Decatur. PPCT/Arrest Control and Driving were at the Colorado State Patrol Academy.

Driving consisted of the CSP "Dean's Dilemma"/Iron Cross, a high speed lane change/cornering and three light lane course.

The lady that tested me out asked if I was a EVOC instructor in another state.

I am official. I return to FTO tonight at 2100.

Hopefully I'll be out and on my own in around a month or so.

Congrats, bro! That Dean's Dilemna sure was a bitch, but in a fun I want to kill myself kind of way.

When are you taking me, Coloradocop, and CO_Cop out for beers at Penthouse?
    "If anything worthwhile comes of this tragedy, it should be the realization by every citizen that often the only thing that stands between them and losing everything they hold dear... is the man wearing a badge." -- Ronald Reagan, in the wake of the deaths of 4 CHP troopers in the Newhall Incident, 1970

The opinions given in my posts DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "121Traffic" on O/R.

Verified LEO
    CONgrats Cochese, I知 glad you are finally official. I officially got out of FTO last Thursday and was out on my own on Friday. I go back for my regular shift tomorrow starting at 8AM.

121, Anytime.. for beers.. WE need to plan out a night out.. How bout it??

Gotta run

Pat

Verified LEO
    Let me get my ass out of FTO in one piece and I'm in!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread Information