Welcome to the APBWeb.
    Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO

Looking for a Sig 226 holster

Something durable that I can wear on my belt when I'm doing a plainclothes assignment (not looking for a concealment holster, though). If anybody's got something like that, holler at me via PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Five-0 is offline Super Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I've got a 229, but it was my first duty weapon. I don't think I could ever part with it.

Meanwhile, fishing in Russia:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkzV5AIK8iM
    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." -- Frederic Bastiat

"Certainly there is no hunting like the hunting of man and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never really care for anything else thereafter." Ernest Hemingway

The opinions given in my signatures & threads DO NOT reflect the opinions, views, policies, and/or procedures of my employing agency. They are my personal opinions only, thereby releasing my agency of any liability, or involvement in anything posted under the username "Five-0" on Officerresource.com

Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I think I have a Blade Tech kydex holster for my 228. It's a little bit shorter than the 226 but I think it will otherwise fit. I'll look for it and see if I can dig it up.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Bob Loblaw is offline Dwayne Elizondo Mountain Dew Herbert Camacho
    Verified LEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiphos View Post
    I think I have a Blade Tech kydex holster for my 228. It's a little bit shorter than the 226 but I think it will otherwise fit. I'll look for it and see if I can dig it up.
    Sweet!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenna
    he (Obama) doesn't have a birth certificate because he wasn't born, he was created in a Muslim witch's cauldron!
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttercup View Post
    I must admit, there have been few pieces of meat I've ever jammed into my mouth that have been as satisfying as Bob's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko45 "The Mall Ninja"
    Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later
    Reca is the best thing since sliced bread!

Xiphos is offline I Void Warranties
    Verified LEO
    Super Moderator
    I can't find the blade tech, just a few old Fobus POS holsters.

I did find a Don Hume, black leather holster. It's a pancake style with covered belt loops. There's one snap on the strap that holds the gun in. No other retention. I wore this in plain clothes/court attire. It fit my P228 when I worked for an agency with the Sig.

It held the gun really close and the leather was a good look during open carry in training/business casual attire.

I'll ship it to you and you can see if it fits or works for you. It's real leather so you may just need to work it a little.

I left that agency and no longer have the Sig. I have no use for it and you can have it if you like it. PM me your address.
    Pleasing nobody, one person at a time.

That which does not kill me, better start fucking running.

If I lived every day like it was my last, the body count would be staggering.

I intend to go in harm's way. -John Paul Jones

Hunt the wolf, and bring light to the dark places that others fear to go. LT COL Dave Grossman

Thread Information