Welcome to the APBWeb.

Thread: Duty Bag

Duty Bag

Looking to buy a duty bag. Don't really mind if it's a little used. Anyone have one laying around? Hit me up and let me know what you want for it.

Thereís a promise I need you to make
    While Iím gone you take care of the love
    And Iíll deal with the hate.

Donít worry about me; Iíll be all right
    Just care for your children and sleep tight
    Iíll keep you safe on my watch tonight
    ~
    On My Watch Tonight - Mike Corrado

HudsonHawk is offline Moderator
    Premium Lifetime Member
    Verified LEO
    Site Moderator
    Do you have a local cop shop? The Galls and 511 patrol bags run about $40-50 online plus shipping. I found the same bag locally a few years ago for $40 with the dept logo stiched on. It was on sale because they were selling the bags in bulk to our academy class. I bought it and still use it, but it's basically a buff bag. It has extra room that I don't need, although I've found random items to put in that I rarely use.

You might also consider using a regular bag. What you feel is necessary to take with you dictates the size and style of bag you'll need to carry. I suggest an accordian folder with necessary paperwork (domestic & accident reports, depositions, etc). You should also have a map book, "cheat sheet" book with commonly used law codes, flashlight and search gloves. Side pockets can carry your ticket book, notebook, pens, extra ammo and batteries. There isn't anything else off the top of my head that you absolutely necessary to take with you. I know a lot of cops who make are satisfied with a backpack.

Whatever bag you use, seatbelt it in. You don't want that thing flying at your head if you have a collision.
    "never bring paws to a gunfight" - Jenna

Thread Information